LegendOfKorraFan

Dragon Cave Memes!

Suggestion: You oughtta make a list with the image link to all of these in the OP for quick humorous viewing pleasure~ xd.png

Hmm, I haven't noticed this thread before.

I made this comic on day four of the Birthday release, and added on to it each day wink.gif

user posted image

I made this comic on day four of the Birthday release, and added on to it each day wink.gif

user posted image

This sums everything up perfectly.

[picture]

I can't stop laughing! xd.png

Adventures of a DC dragon breeder.

Edited by dustpuppy

Omg these are all great guy and gals. When I'm on my computer on Tuesday, I'd like the links of the pictures posted on here so I can have a kind of "Table of Contents" if you will. Keep up the good work guys!!

These are hilarious! I was having a pretty crummy night too! Thanks for the well-needed laugh guys! xd.png

What are some good sites for making these meme's? I'd like to try a few of my own. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

These are hilarious! I was having a pretty crummy night too! Thanks for the well-needed laugh guys!  xd.png 

What are some good sites for making these meme's? I'd like to try a few of my own. happy.gif

I'm glad you like all these, and that they cheered up your night biggrin.gif

http://www.quickmeme.com/make/

I use this site to create my memes smile.gif ^^^^

I wish this happened to me...

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan