Perfect1Up

Art motivation practice!

Hello, I'm going to stop this with just showing what I can do from past deviantart posts, but I can take requests if anyone feels the work is good enough. I have been sadly lazy on drawing and need more practice! Hopefully, this thread will compel me to actually get pictures done instead of just stopping halfway.

If I take a while to post new pictures, I am welcome to anyone slapping some sense into me.

Anyway, I've taken enough of your precious time, here is my shame-filled link http://perfect1up.deviantart.com/ wub.gif

Have a lovely day everyone!

You look as if you already create wonderful art. I see no real need that you would need to be practicing other than to entertain yourself and, as you say, have some motivation.

Thank you so much! >////<

But, I'm a Graphic Design major and I need to get used to making a lot work sooner or later, as well getting better with my tablet. So, why not? Lol. Sadly, my brain likes to derp out on me when I need it most. I swear, performance issues or something lol.

I really appreciate the comment though!

Awesome! I'm looking to go into Graphic Design myself. Usually if I have a deadline I'm fine though. Maybe you should try that?

Hmm, maybe. That seems like a good idea! tongue.gif I might try that and see if I can get a few of these unfinished pictures I have done. I swear, they stare at me, telling me to finish. xd.png

Ohhh nice, another Graphic Design major!

I'm loving your artworks, some of them might need a polish here and there but overall these are looking good (Dat realistic pikachu, unf, 10/10).

Try Nicotine patches. They help me focus now that I quit smoking.

Also I find that telling someone that you are going to do something makes me do it.

Yeah, I can give it a go! Would you like any specific pose or something? I can't really work on it Saturday since family stuff, but I can have it done by Sunday, if you want. smile.gif

Take your time (Yeah I know that doesn't help you). You can do her in whatever pose is easiest, but the usual thing is flying or sitting either against a starry or white backdrop.

I'm sorry I couldn't post it today. I had to clean today. It's close, but I don't have the time to finish it up. I didn't expect to have to clean the house today lol. *glances over to the piles of laundry and sighs*

Would you be willing to do a black and white sketch of a guy kneeling down on the floor of a mews with his head bowed and falcons flying off from around him? I can try to explain it better since I can see it in my head, but I can't draw worth a darn. I'm a writer and need this as the cover pic for a story I was asked to write. wink.gif

Sorry, I haven't been online - not counting my phone - in a while. But, I'm still working on that pic, just trying to do something... *glares at x-split* I DUN UNDERSTAND YOU STREAMING PROGRAM! I'm waiting for a friend to help me. T-T

Hey, don't worry about it. I just wasn't sure what was up. You'll get it working.

Good news, I can now stream cool.gif And that means I can focus on work more and you can come watch if you want! So, if you want to drop by and see the picture so far, I'm streaming Justin.tv under the account 69dragonhugs. biggrin.gif I will hopefully work a lot faster now! >:D