Vorgin

Crusade of the Elements

user posted image

Whisper blinked as yet another dragon walked up, this time a female Dustfur dragon. "Hello, Zara. My name is Whisper," she dipped her head in a slight bow as she introduced herself. "Are you an applicant for this?" she asked, holding up her scroll. If she applies, I wonder what element she is in control of... As Whisper waited for a response, she studied Zara, listing all of the elements in her head.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

"Oh yes. I cant wait! I'm guessing that your the water element right? I'm poison."

Harmonica turned her head to look at the new dragon too. "Hello. My name's Harmonica. I control ice." Harmonica said. "Nice to meet you." 'I wonder if she will do the same thing as us' Harmonica thought.

"Oh hi Harmonica. May I just ask, what type of dragon are you? I've never seen your type around before." This was a honest question as Zara had not even known that type of dragon. Edited by 0023567467

"I'm a Whistle Wing. You probably don't recognise it because of my colors. Most Whistle Wings have yellow wings, but because of my element, my wings became blue." Harmonica explained to Zara. "You'll have to wait for that dragon to make a shadow of you." She said, pointing to Volgnir.

Whistle wing...I might of heard that before. Oh well, doesn't really matter now. "So are you the only Whistle wing that has blue feathers instead of ice? I am curious about that."

user posted image

"Poison? Wow," Whisper breathed, unable to hide the surprise in her normally well-controlled voice tone. "What can you do with it? Also, to answer your question, yes, my element is water." She smiled, deciding to put on a small demonstration. She batted n eye and the water in the fountain arced in the air, before splashing back down.

"Well if I wanted to, I could just kill you right now. I could give you a piece of food that I could have just poisoned before giving it to right now and then when you ate it you could become either quite sick, uneasy or you could even just die. Depends on what I poisoned it to be." She picked up a piece of bred that was sitting on a nearby table and handed it to Whisper. "If you ate that right now, you could die. I poisoned it so that whoever eats it dies."

Harmonica's eyes widened. "Wow, that's powerful. But I think it would be more useful for a spy, after all you can't hand out food during a battle." Harmonica said. 'How is she going to defeat her shadow?' Harmonica thought, puzzled.

Harmonica's eyes widened. "Wow, that's powerful. But I think it would be more useful for a spy, after all you can't hand out food during a battle." Harmonica said. 'How is she going to defeat her shadow?' Harmonica thought, puzzled.

(OOC: Ah censorkip.gif ! Even I don't know hoe she will defeat the shadow. I've got some ideas but they are kind of bad. Any ideas?)

((Um, maybe get good not poisoned bread and make her eat it, while she gives her shadow the poisoned bread?))

(OOC: But how could she do that? The shadow only copies what you do, they wouldn't have the bread in it's hand)

(OOC: But then the shadow would grab her hand, although she could just release it's hand once she's done. But is the shadow solid?)

To think other dragon don't simply use the elements they are born with. Then two girls come here and actually do. Vorgin wondered if the world was full of idiots. He looked at Harmonica,

"My name is not important now. Go inside."

(((The shadows are solid. Also poison element has the ability to produce poison gas, shoot scales with poison tips, and fire liquid balls of poison.)))

(OOC: Thanks Dotz. I've got some ideas now)

Zara went inside and found herself looking at the ceiling. Is that gold? Pure gold? Nah can't be, it must have cost a fortune. Unless the spread it. She looked back at the dragon who had said to come in. "So am I up next? What do I have to do?"

Vorgin tells her about fighting her shadow and then creates it. Vorgin goes on to think,

(Ugh... why does there have to be so many females... maybe I can get Dragoneye to make a male and a female... no that wouldn't work...)

"Ok, this er...looks kind of easy. She looked back at her shadow and flicked her tail. The shadow did exactly what she did. Oh man! How am I supposed to defeat it. Out of her anger she created an acid ball and looked back at the shadow. The shadow could only just raise its paw. Looks like I've found a weakness. She threw the ball at the shadow and watched as it dissolved into nothing. "Well did I pass?"

Vorgin just watched quietly.

"Yes you passed. Go inside to be briefed."

(I better not be stuck with all these women...)

Vorgin thought about how he gets uncomfortable around them.

Zara walked through the doors and went inside. She sat down on the floor. I wonder how Harmonica will go?

(OOC: Bad post)

The main castle room is huge as dragon with heavy armor plates stand guard at the door. The center door leads to the briefing room. To the right is a weaponsmith (For extended claws and tail spikes) and to the left is all magic related items. All is for free to those who passed. There's about a dozen other dragons there who are conversing.

Gloire Viel soared towards Dragoneye's castle, flying inside and landing just in front of Vorgin. "I came here for this," she said, showing off the poster she held in her mouth. "What do I have to do?"