Vorgin

Crusade of the Elements

Vorgin explained about fighting her shadow to enter. He then went about how the shadow copies her moves.

When any of the dragons enter the briefing room, there is a huge holographic star map in the center with seats all around. Some Royal guards are standing next to a huge door on the other side. The meeting will begin soon.

user posted image

A black image flew into the air. It's wings wings seemed to block out the sun. It just stood there flying, but then the image came closer. It appeared to be a black dragon, a scroll rolled up in it's paws. It landed on the ground with a hard 'thud'. Armie's emotionless cyan eyes shifted around. It seemed no one was there at the moment. She grunted, waiting for someone to come and assist her.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Vorgin sat at the booth still and watched as the Black Dragon landed a little distance away. (Another female...) was all he could think. He stayed quiet and patient as he waited for her to walk over. No matter her appearance, he wasn't easily intimidated.

user posted image

Armie looked up and noticed the Demonic Dragon in the distance. Padding over to him, she dropped the scroll in her jaws and let it roll to it's full length. "I am here for this." She announced, pointing with a paw to the scribbly black wrightings. She stood and waited for him to answer.

Vorgin observed the Black Dragon closely. He thought a moment then nodded.

"Go ahead inside. You pass."

He gathered his papers and closed the stand.

(That should be enough dragons to please Dragoneye.)

Vorgin walked inside with her, "Just know I let you skip the test not because I like you. It doesn't help your a black dragon, you can already control your shadows. And if I'm correct, your from the House of Evil." He looked forward and opened the doors. "Just know the challenges ahead will worse than anything you've seen on this planet."

user posted image

Armie snorted, showing no sort of emotion what-so ever. "Nope. I'm from the House of Darkness." She corrected as Vorgin opened the doors, walking in. She snorted to herself this time. 'Pfft. What ever challenge there is for me, I can handle it.' She thought to herself smugly.

Vorgin rolled his eyes, "Evil, Darkness. Same thing to me, just like I call the Light bulbs the house of Good. Saying house names and our elements are the same confuses me. Luckily Chaos and Unity are not totally like that."

user posted image

Armie nodded with the slightest of motions, only half-listening to what he was saying. Armie chuckled to herself. 'So the house of Good is nick-named "light-bulb's", ehh?' She asked herself.

((Are they already in the room where the others are? Because i'm kinda confused and I need some details in the room that they are in))

((They are now, the room is like a large hall inside the main part of any castle. There are three doors, one to weapons, one to gear and supplies, and one to the briefing room. The center hall is just for mingling till the briefing starts))

user posted image

Armie turned to stare and examine the room that they currently were in. As far as she was concerned, there were for doors total in the room. Beautiful lights and candles lit up the room and she could see clearly that some of the doors were labled. She was particularly intrested in one that said 'weapons'. She looked up front as she walked on and noticed that the center hall was buzzing with dragons with food and drinks. She stared in awe at the sight for a little longer before shaking the thoughts out of her head, 'I'm not here to gawk around... i'm her to become a warrior.'

Vorgin made no time but to head to the meeting room where everyone was converging. The center had a blue floating crystal and some orbs floating around it. The lighting was dim except for the crystal which shot a beam of bright blue light on the table beneath it. Vorgin took his sit on a higher up chair, there was only one chair higher than his, it looked more like a throne than anything.

user posted image

Making it up to one of the chairs in a single bound, Armie ordered for a drink and began chatting with some other dragons, her tail flickering here and there as the crystal illuminated the room, shining off of her black scales.

((As much as I like you posting. This wont work with two people... your kind to help.))