picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Darkness twisted herself around to be slashed across the face by the hybrid's talons. The scar across her eye tore open again, blocking out her vision with the thick red liquid. She stumbled back roaring in pain as the grey hybrid sank its fangs deep into her neck. The black dragoness grabbed the hybrid's tail and tore him away from her neck, slamming him against the ground in the process. Her vision was clearing a little but the blood still blocked most of her vision. Darkness hissed, surrounding herself in a storm of blue flames as a protective barrier around herself to prevent the hybrid from getting too close. As this bought her some time, she watched both the leader hybrid and the magi dragoness carefully.

((Alrightly))

((Boy, school can be a pain sometimes. >_< And oh crap, Nick post morning. I better end the battle with the hybrids now and have Atlas go to sleep.))

Breath was knocked out of the gray hybrid as he was slammed hard onto the ground. Then he got back up and charged towards the dragoness without thinking about the blue flames around her body. As a consequence, he started burning and roaring in pain the moment he grabbed onto the dragoness.

Atlas cast a wind blade at Ramkot, who dodged to the side, but then slipped on the ice. With the hybrid down, this time the magi was able to hit him with another wind blade and another and so on. The cuts scratched him, but they didn't go deep enough to draw blood. Ramkot pushed himself back up and taunted, "Hah! You can that a spell? All I felt were feathers tickling me."

"What?! You gotta be bluffing!" Atlas yelled. She cast another wind blade at the hybrid, who fearlessly stood his ground and let the spell hit him on the golden part of his chest. The spell had left no scar on him what-so-ever.

Ramkot laughed and said, "I'm not." He separated the hairs in his fur to reveal golden scales beneath. "You see my golden scales? They're from the genes of the gold dragon implanted within me. Gold dragons have the strongest scales of all the breeds of the world. They reduce a lot of damage dealt to them, which is the reason why humans hunt them down to obtain their pelts and make protective wears such as helmets, bulletproof armor, pads, and such. That's why your puny little spells can't hurt me."

"Then why the hell did you dodge if you know my spells weren't going to hurt you?!" Atlas yelled.

The smirking hybrid answered, "I just wanted to have fun messing with you, that's all. Of course since I've now revealed this little fact, I think it's time to stop playing around and end your pathetic little life." Ramkot jumped at his aunt, who countered with her earth spears.

(time skip)

A few minutes went by and the gray hybrid and Flarina were dead. The sisters were crying for their dead mother, Ramkot was laughing heartlessly at their sorrow, and Atlas was now furious. After beating Ramkot to a bloody pulp, Atlas used all of her rage to build up power within her light beam spell. Her body flashed in a light aura as she charged up energy. Then she cast it and obliterated the last of the hybrids. With Ramkot dead and gone, Atlas went to her crying nieces and comforted them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rina said that she already paid her respects and that she was thankful for Aeolus burying them. "It was the least I could do," said the dragon. When she said that she came to visit the chieftain's cave for some possible survivors, Aeolus asked, "You really think there might be?" He didn't see any more Eternal Wind clan members when he came here. It was possible that they either fled or they were truly dead.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Rika could hear the echo of Nick's footsteps through the manor. She looked to the side, "Tch" the small noise of annoyance escaped her. She moved forward to the kitchen and slowly opened the door and peaked inside. Empty. Strange, then again yesterday was a whole bundle of strange. No servants up yet?... that's definitely a change she thought with a bitter tone. Rika moved into the kitchen and closed the door behind herself. "What to make then..." she muttered quietly. Rika had a basic knowledge of cooking, but much more so of knowing how to barbeque and which forest plants were safe to eat. Apparently she'd been out in the wild too long. Maybe waffles... that's simple enough... she thought. She frowned slightly at the thought Nick would be standing around but shook it off, going to start taking ingredients from the cupboards and setting them on the kitchen island.

Atlas thanked the black dragoness for helping her out against the hybrids before she took her nieces and went to find a place to sleep for tonight. She found a cave with a hot spring in the mountains and settled at their new home. Because of her sister's death, Atlas developed an immerse hatred for hybrids and tomorrow she was going to find that lab and destroy every scientist and hybrid there, that is if the captured slaves didn't get to them first.

The next morning came and Atlas got up go hunt breakfast for her nieces. She was to look for some fruits for Kylie and get meat for herself and Danielle. She flew out to the woods and landed in clearing between the trees to start her hunt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathia woke up to the smell of smoke outside her tent. Her initial thought was that the camp was being attacked by dragons until she heard no screaming, but rather people chatting with each other. She got outside the tent and that the cooks were only cooking breakfast for the survivors. The meal consisted of foods from the cans, which were sausages, beans, and veggies. The redhead joined the line and waited for her turn to get her plate and drink. After she got her breakfast, she sat by the tree and started eating her food.

((Sorry for the low-quality writing. But I need to hurry up to get to school and I wanted to timeskip to the morning.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Rays of sunlight filtered down through the wreckage that had buried the small Magi. Kat had like many others last night made her escape under the protection of the spell, however, by the time she was able to get free much of the city was already on fire which had meant flying out would be impossible for her between her poor skill and the smoke. So last night instead of fling out Kat had made a break for the forests, only to be stopped by fighting dragons and humans at every turn. Eventually she was driven into a house by angry humans and there they had set it on fire leaving her to burn. She escaped death by hiding in the basement but the building had collapsed in on her.

Now here she was the next morning desperately wiggling and trying to dig her way free through still hot timber stone and ashes. Burns mixed with rotted scales marred her entire body. Still she pressed on, the rubble that had fallen away had revealed to her that she was close to being free. As she continued to wiggle and writhe to freedom Kat suddenly became stuck. Her head was partway out from her smouldering prison but her shoulders were stuck. The beam the blocked her path was the one piece of timber that hadn't succumbed to the flames and it was pinned on two ends with large piles of rubble. Kat pushed and pushed but the beam wasn't budging. "No, budge budge. I didn't escape from the circus only to be caged in razed Rudvickian city. I want to go home, back to Solomos. She hissed in frustration pushing again and again against the beam but between malnourishment and sickness she simply didn't have the strength to move the wooden beam.

((Here's my first chapter of the fanfic based on this RP: http://fav.me/d6l5ll5. If you're wondering why it's called First War, it's because I'm planning on making a second Dragon Rage story that's going to take place in another universe and it won't be from an RP.))

Atlas walked and looked around for fruit-bearing trees and animals big enough to feed an adult and animals small enough to feed a hatchling. The magi approached an apple tree in sight and checked the fruits. There were a few that had holes on them made from insects feeding on them, but the others were fresh and safe to eat. Atlas mentally took notes of her surroundings to memorize location of the tree in case she got lost trying to find it after hunting. The dragoness walked off and went to look for delicious animals.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kathia was now finished with her breakfast and soon her thoughts took her back to last night when the dragons broke free and viciously attacked the whole city. Memories of her parent's deaths haunted her and left a scar in her mind. 'Why? Why did this have to happen? How did this happen? I thought we had it all to keep those da** lizards under our control. What went wrong?' she wondered in disbelief. Her eyes looked off to the side and saw a few lonely children who were saddened by the loss of their parents, then her sight drifted to everyone else who lost their loved ones. 'Those monsters took everything from us and left us with despair. This isn't right! No one should have to suffer like this! Not me, my parents, or other people for that matter,' the girl thought with grief that eventually grew into anger. She got up with her fists clenched and yelled, "Those dragons won't get away with this! I hope they all pay for this someday; every last blasted one of them! One way or another, something or someone will have to teach those monsters a lesson!" Then she let out an angry that caught the attention of the refugees, who wondered what was up with the redhead.

Rika could hear the echo of Nick's footsteps through the manor. She looked to the side, "Tch" the small noise of annoyance escaped her. She moved forward to the kitchen and slowly opened the door and peaked inside. Empty. Strange, then again yesterday was a whole bundle of strange. No servants up yet?... that's definitely a change she thought with a bitter tone. Rika moved into the kitchen and closed the door behind herself. "What to make then..." she muttered quietly. Rika had a basic knowledge of cooking, but much more so of knowing how to barbeque and which forest plants were safe to eat. Apparently she'd been out in the wild too long. Maybe waffles... that's simple enough... she thought. She frowned slightly at the thought Nick would be standing around but shook it off, going to start taking ingredients from the cupboards and setting them on the kitchen island.

Nick wandered around the manor aimlessly for a bit, just a little lost. It was a very nice place, and very big too he felt like he could wander around for hours upon hours without getting bored, but he would probably get even more lost. He was hungry anyways. He turned a few more corners before he eventually found his way to the kitchen. Standing the the doorway Nick rubbed his eyes, watching as Rika set out basic supplies for waffles. He leaned against the frame of the door slightly and groggily wiped some sleep out of his eyes. "Mornin'..." he offered her a weak smile as he talked. "I don't suppose I'll be getting any waffles from you will I?" his tone was slow and even, he was, after all, still waking up.

Rika grabbed a bowl from the cupboard. Perhaps she would get some quiet since Nick didn't seem to have found his way to the kitchen. The corners of her mouth tugged in an urge to smile. Of course that immediately dropped when she heard the door open. She turned and set the bowl on the counter. Her eyes locked on the mage with a glare, daring him to say something snide. He didn't, instead asking for waffles. Perhaps she'd stuck around Abel too. long. "I suppose, yes" she said warily, starting to put the dry ingredients into the bowl. In another bowl, Rika mixed butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. She combined them together in the larger bowl and mixed until it was all smooth. She paused to go get a quart of strawberries and pour them into a pan, covering it. She waited a minute, the smell of strawberries filling the air. Rika removed the lid and poured in sugar and corn starch, mixing it for a while. The strawberries dissolved in with the thick goo. She started to put the waffle batter in the waffle maker and waited, cooking a few batches. When she was done, she set the pile of waffles on a plate next to a smaller stack of plates. She then poured the strawberry sauce into a glass container and set it on the counter.

"One extra touch" she mumbled, going to the fridge. Rika grabbed whipped cream and set it on the counter as well as another quart of strawberries. "Take what you want I guess" she said, trying to sound indifferent. Her eyes flickered to the door. It seemed the brothers hadn't gotten up yet.

Nick's smile immediately faded when Rika glared at him. He wandered what he did to warrant that. Someones not a morning person it seems. he thought to himself, but then he remembered his first encounter with her. Or maybe she's just perceptually grumpy. He continued to watch from the door as she mixed butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla into a bowl. When she brought out the strawberries he could feel his stomach growling. Strawberries were the best thing in the world. This fact could no be argued against. When she started to cook the waffles he made his way over the the table, finally sitting down as she finished the first batch. He nodded in thanks towards Rika and took a few waffles onto his plate before pouring a good amount the strawberry sauce onto them before beginning to eat, picking them apart slowly with his fork. It felt good to eat after using so much magic the day before. It would do him good to finally have to food in him.

Rika glanced at Nick as he piled waffles onto his plate. She reached into the cupboard and her smile returned, though it looked uncanny. "Like your strawberries I see" she paused to fill the coffee machine filter and turn it on. "Just so happens Albel really likes strawberries. The coffee started to drip down. "Hmm, careful" she said, noticing he piled on a lot, Wouldn't want any accidents" she said with a smirk. The coffee finished dripping down and she poured a cup, adding cream and sugar. Rika sat in on of the stools of the kitchen island with her coffee in hand.

Albel entered the room and looked around. He immediately noticed the waffles and strawberries and piled a hefty amount onto his plate. He sat down at the island with Rika and Nick. "Strawberries... seems you remember something after all" Rika snorted, "Yeah whatever, it's easy to make" she muttered.

Nick poured himself some coffee as it became available and looked up to see a smile plastered on Rika's face. It almost looked unnatural on her as apposed to the frown that was commonplace for her. He took a sip of his coffee in between bites. It scalded his tongue, but he drank it anyways. When Rika talked he looked up from his food, a bit of strawberry sauce on the corner of his mouth. "Strawberries are the best thing in the world, undisputed fact." he stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world after swallowing another mouthful of waffle. At the mention of Albel and his taste strawberries Nick began to eat faster, and he almost jumped when Albel came in. He took another sip of coffee as he crammed the last bit of waffle on his plate into his mouth and swallowed.

Albel glanced across the table at Nick as he woofed down the last of his waffles. The hybrid cocked an eyebrow curiously. His mind clicked for a moment before he settled on the fact he was trying to hide how much he ate or something close, "A petty effort, kid. I have the nose of a bloodhound" he chided. Albel cut off a piece with his fork and ate it. He made a quiet hum of approval, "All that barbequing has made you a fair baker. I guess it's a good thing I made you a hunter" he said idly with a smug look. Rika gripped her coffee cup and set it down. Her fingers tapped against the sides of it. "May as well see what's left of the city after breakfast" she muttered, ignoring Albel's commentary. She raised her cup and sipped at it again. Fayt entered next, taking a cup of coffee and sitting at the island. He ate the strawberries directly instead. "Morning" he greeted.

Nick leaned back in his chair with a satisfied grin plastered across his face. The waffles were admitted good and they filled him up very well. He wouldn't be hungry for a while. When he heard Albel speak he couldn't help but chuckling. "I haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about." he jested as he took a sip of coffee. It wasn't as hot as it was before, atleast it wasn't burning him anymore. He found it kind of humors that just yesterday Albel was inches away from killing him, and now here he was eating and laughing in the same room as him. Strange world isn't it? His thoughts were interrupted when Fayt came in. Nick looked up and returned his greeting. "Good morning Fayt"

Edited by picknick10

((sorry I haven't been on, school gets in the way a lot))

After the fight was over, the Magi had thanked her and left with the hatchlings to find a better place to stay. Darkness paid her respects to the fallen Whiptail and left without another word into the night. The black dragoness hardly got any sleep that night, the visions of the fight still played through her head making sleep hardly earned.

When morning came, her eyes opened slightly to the sunlight filtering through the tree tops, its rays casting a warm glow in the forest around her. Darkness stretched, her wings opened out as her muscles flexed beneath her scales. She looked around for any quick meals but finding most animals would hide from her would make hunting quite a challenge. The dark color of her scales made her stand out against the soft green colors making animals spot her almost immediately. With a frustrated hiss she walked through the growth until she came across a lake, its calm water sparkled beautifully from the suns golden rays. The dragoness wasted no time, she slipped into the water silently almost as if she was an aquatic dragon herself. The water was cool to the touch, not too cold nor too hot. She dove under the surface, her eyes glowing brightly in the depths of the lake making fish highly visible. With fast reflexes and stealth she managed to catch enough fish to last her til the afternoon, finding this lake to be the first place to go to for quick meals. Darkness slid back out of the water, her scales shined from the waters' cleansing, casting a dark purplish-black on her hide from the sun's light. With a flying leap she took to the sky, ascending above the tree line making the forest seem small once again. She looked back at the spot where the city once was, its figure looked broken almost nothing was left except for the rubble and ash that still littered the ground. She stayed airborne for a while, enjoying the weather that accommodated her flight.

((Oh man, I just remembered that Atlas said that she was going to eat the hybrids after the fight. She and her nieces must have eaten four last night and froze the other six in ice to save for the morning. That means Atlas didn't need to hunt for animals. I better redo my last post say that Atlas only went out to look for fruits after she unfroze and warmed up a hybrid for Danielle to eat.))

Redo

Atlas walked and looked around for fruit-bearing trees. The magi approached an apple tree in sight and checked the fruits. There were a few that had holes on them made from insects feeding on them, but the others were fresh and safe to eat. Atlas tore the fresh fruits off the trees and carried them in her mouth back to the cave. Upon arriving home, the magi greeted, "Girls, I'm back!" She dropped the apples down near Kylie and said to her, "Come eat, Kylie." The balloon hatchling excitedly ran over to the apples and started eating them. Then the magi went to unfreeze the two human hybrids with her fire magic and used it some more to reheat them until they were warm enough to devour.

Minutes after breakfast was over, Atlas put the hybrid bones to the side and turned to the mouth of the cave. Her nieces saw her leaving and wondered what was up. "Aunt Atlas, were are you going?" asked Danielle.

The magi stopped for a minute and answered gruffly, "I'm going to tear down the lab that created the monsters who killed your parents." After last night's event, there were a few things in mind that Atlas felt compelled to do to carry out her revenge: destroy the lab, kill the hybrids, and their creators who made them. "I'll be back, girls. Don't leave the cave or talk to strangers while I'm gone," she told them.

"Alright, take care, Aunt Atlas," Kylie said to her.

The dragoness flew out of her home and went to look for the lab. Unfortunately, the place was hard to find since she knew nothing of its location. 'Damn, this would be easier, if I could ask Flarina where the place is at. But she's dead... Grr! I can't wait to find it and when I do, I'll rip them all to shreads!' Atlas thought angrily. It took her about an hour to finally find the place she was looking for. The image of the lab, Flarina once shared with her, made it easy for Atlas to recognize. She landed at the door and broke it down to get inside. The magi went through hallways and rooms; everywhere in the lab to look for the scientists and their creations. She finally found a hybrid on her path, but it was dead. 'Well good riddance! A good hybrid is a dead one!' she thought. Then she came across another deceased hybrid and scoffed its death. After that, she found a dead scientist this time with a hole on his chest where his heart used to be. The further along she went, the more dead bodies she saw. 'I guess my brethren must have done this during the spell,' she thought, thinking the dragons must have killed them all.

But how wrong she was, because as soon as she entered the room where the slaves used to be kept, she found many dead dragons all scarred and burnt. "What?!" the dragoness gasped. Looks like the rebellion didn't happen after all. The slaves wouldn't be stupid enough to attack each other during the Spell, because they needed to work together to fight for their freedom. The magi went to inspect their bodies for the cause of their deaths and found hybrid-sized claw marks, the same marks she found on the scientists and hybrids. Then it hit her head; if she dragons didn't kill their masters, then that means... "Oh (r@p, another hybrid is out there!" she said. Now she couldn't bring her nieces outside to play, because chances are, they could be killed if they were ever spotted by one of these monsters, especially if they were bleeding. But where was this surviving hybrid at now? Perhaps still in the lab or perhaps out there somewhere. Atlas decided to call him out and have it come face-to-face against her. Her calling might also attract some friendly dragon survivors to tell her what's happened here. "Hey, is there anybody around? Come out and show yourself! Human, hybrid, dragon, I don't care. I just want to see someone!" Atlas called. She kept calling as she walked in every room.

((Sai, I don't know if you know this, but this cave that Atlas is in is the same spring cave from the other RP. Since Seth and Sophia aren't here, I thought this would be great place for Atlas to take.))

(RAWRGHBLARGAAWWWW!~~ Lol go ahead

I'm just gonna turn the rubbled city back into Windfall

Also messing with Atlas because I can))

Rika finished up her coffee and set her cup in the sink, "Mmm, well may as well see what's left" she muttered again. Rika left out the door and moved outside. Albel and Fayt finished their breakfast and put their plates in the sink. "Want to come?" Fayt looked at Nick. He left the kitchen, seeing Rika come down the stairs in her normal armor and weapons. "Well come on" she grumbled. Rika left the house and walked down the long lawn to the gates and out towards the city. Albel and Fayt trailed behind her as she went. The city came into view. The fires were all gone, leaving charred remains of buildings. It seemed quite a few dragons and humans were stumbling around the rubble. Most were trying to clean the rubble or reclaim lost valuables. No one seemed to be concerned about battling anymore. "Hmph" Rika huffed as she walked along the city paths. "Well it seems the city can be rebuilt after all" she said, her hands on her hips. A human mage in the distance drew attention as he suddenly started clearing rubble with magic. It was a slow process, but it was nice to see someone trying.

Chi fluttered over the burnt city, looking down at the remains. A lone magi dragon caught in the rubble caught her attention. Chi landed and looked at Kat as she struggled. "Oh, let's see what we can do with that" she said cheerily. Chi moved over and pushed the beam. She was a weak hybrid in comparison to others and looked quite funny until she finally moved the beam. She panted quietly, "Are you hurt?"

Akuma heard the sound of creaking metal as someone opened the door to the lab. He forced his eyes open, which were still heavy from a lack of sleep. After the commotion of last night, he'd fled to the lab for a sense of safety. This was a place of death- bad luck, why would someone come here? He sniffed quietly to decide which form to take. Dragons by the smell of it. Akuma shifted into his dragon form and waited in the shadows. When Atlas called out into the shadows, Akuma cocked an eyebrow. How dense is she? This place has been abandoned for years he thought smugly. Curious still, he slinked from the shadows, showing himself. He was tempted to ask what a dragon was doing here, but that would sound suspicious. Hybrids always had the smell of dragon blood since they were mostly dragon. So he was all in all safe unless he said otherwise. "Who are you?" he asked instead.

((Chi and Akuma are on the wiki because meh))

Edited by Sai

When Atlas called out into the shadows, Akuma cocked an eyebrow. How dense is she? This place has been abandoned for years he thought smugly.

((It's not like I can remember every little detail. I only pay attention to my own knowledge.))

As she kept going, Atlas couldn't help but notice that this place was dusty. Flarina never told her that the lab had a lot of dust. Perhaps the humans were so much into their hybrid experiments that they didn't want to waste time cleaning up the place. Or considering the massacre that already happened, perhaps everyone died shortly after Flarina's escape. Ramkot probably must have done this before he left the lab; that horrid brute. Atlas was about to turn around and leave when a golden dragon appeared. "I'm Atlas. Are you one of the lab's slaves? What happened here? I came here to destroy the hybrids and scientists, but everyone around here is dead," she answered.

((Well calm it down there sweet-cheeks. Just because you know, that doesnt mean your character knows. That would be meta-gaming. Your characters aren't suppose to reflect your own thoughts anyway...))

Akuma scanned his eyes over the magi dragon. She looked like a spiteful being. Was he a lab slave? That was a good one. "No, I just hid here since last night... everyone lost their minds and went on rampages" he said idly. It wasn't even a lie. Akuma had been set free from the lab when he was just a little tyke. He never saw much of anything of the lab. He looked around at his surroundings and made a quiet snort of laughter. "This place has been abandoned for years. Everyone is dead. Rumor was that a hybrid rampaged over the place and destroyed everything. Even the computers" the smell of dust and death still lingered in the air. It had been so long, and yet he couldn't imagine the smell disappearing any time soon. He realized he left out his name. Normally he wouldn't care in his disgruntled nature around others, but decided it was proper for the ruse. "Names Akuma"

((Sorry if I sounded mad, because I wasn't. I was just embarrassed for making a mistake, that's all. Anyway, I need to go to bed. So I just make one last post for tonight and then I'll be off.))

The gold dragon said that he had hidden himself in the lab during the rampage last night. 'The Spell...' Atlas thought. The dragon said the lab had been abandoned for years and there was rumor that a hybrid went mad and destroyed everyone and everything before he revealed himself as Akuma. "Well your rumor's probably right, Akuma, because those dead guys look like they have wounds made by a hybrid. I encountered 10 of them last night and killed them all after they took away the parents of my nieces." The magi looked down and shook her head sadly and said, "Those poor girls; they didn't need to lose their parents this early. They're only a month old." 'And I didn't need to lose my sister this early after the Spell,' she thought. She looked back up and continued, "I hope the hybrid who did this was one of the ones I killed. We don't need those blood-crazed killers running around outside."

Nick sighed and gulped down the rest of his coffee before setting his mug down next to Rika's and following Fayt. "Yeah I'll come, nothing else to do anyways is there?" He took even strides as they trailed behind Rika as they came upon the ruined city. It was unsettling that an entire city could be reduced to rubble in less than a day. He shook his head and wandered off, only to come back 5 minutes latter with a brown rucksack slung over his shoulder. It contained all his worldly possessions. Mostly food, water, and various other magical odds and ends. He raised a hand, palm facing up and closed his eyes. A bright yellow translucent orb about the size of his fist forming and hovering just above his skin. "So what happens now?" he asked, throwing the ball from hand to hand casually.

Akuma stared at Atlas blankly. He faintly felt his left eye twitch. Psycho much? Not even we eat people he thought flatly. It didn't seem Atlas was entirely 'stable', which drained his pity. Not that he would have given much in the first place. She didn't know pain. Being a slave and losing a family member or two was a small price to pay. Akuma never had parents. He never had friends. People hated him for just being alive over something he had no control over. Hybrids were victims- tortured and experimented on in the lab. But when hybrids were finally released, the were treated like dirt by their own kin. His eyes narrowed slightly at Atlas. Dragons are filthy beasts no better than humans. What hypocrites he thought bitterly. "Yeah sure. Anything else?" he responded coldly.

Rika looked around at the debris, "Well it would probably be productive to help. But I'm not a mage, nor can I lift a thousand pounds of rubble" she waved one hand off while the other remained on her hip. Fayt looked around, seeming to look hopeful over the situation. He already missed the workshop. Though, now that he thought about it, what he saw through the flames last night bothered him even more. He rubbed the back of his head in an uncomfortable manner. God knows what would have happened if Albel had seen it instead. Fayt always did try hard to keep together what was left of his brother from before. At this point, it wasn't much. Albel on the other hand looked quite apathetic. He didn't seem interested in the rebuilding of the city. Rika turned on Nick, "And what about you? My standards for you are already rock bottom from yesterday. I don't know how a mage manages to get his ass kicked that bad and break two limbs in such short a time. Can you manage cleanup without falling on your face again?" she asked.

Atlas noticed the bitter tone Akuma was using. 'What's his problem?' she thought. She didn't bother ask him about, so instead she answered his question, "No. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lab to destroy and burn down. So I need you to get out while you still can. I want to put an end to the place that created those monsters for good." And to keep any human who wonders in from getting any ideas from the lab's secrets to make their living weapons; not that they could since the Spell destroyed all their technology.

Kat had pretty much given up as the sun rose higher still. Her lone head resting on the rubble of the house watching as other people started to mill about. Most of them seemed lost and confused, but more than anything they seemed quite content to stay away from the apparently disembodied head that was watching them. She sighed which was a mistake causing her to start coughing in the ash cloud.

Kat let out a couple more sputtering coughs as the ash cloud finally cleared away. Almost immediately after the first cloud vanished a new cloud appeared larger than before thanks to beating wings that were slowing Chi's descent. Kat coughed even more, these coughs more racking than a moment ago. A voice spoke through the white stinging cloud. Sure she was relieved that someone felt compelled to assist her more so that they were a dragon. Are so she thought until a breeze carried the ash away to reveal a human dragon halfbreed heaving the timber clear of the opening.

Once the beam had been removed Kat clambered out and let her wings stretch out to accept the cool breeze. She didn't go anywhere and instead slumped to the ground and even rolled around cooling herself on the somewhat less warm road, jubilant to finally be free of her smoldering prison. Once she had cooled off and settled down Kat rolled onto her stomach and looked over at Chi. The half dragon was a very peculiar sight indeed, but she had helped Kat escape, so that at least was something. "Er...thank you. For saving me." She said sheepishly embarrassed at her rather childish display. Standing up again Kat shook loose the ash revealing the shimmer orange and rotted green scales underneath all that white. Kat folded her wings and made her way over to Chi being a little more dignified this time. She gave a curt bow of the head. "My name is Kathrine. And who might you be?" She asked Chi still a little befuddled about what the girl was.

Edited by En'K'Haral

Nick noticed Fayt's behavior, but decided not to press the issue. Fayt would talk about it if he wanted to. Instead Nick turned his attention to Rika and replied to her snide comment, "Obviously you don't know much about magic." he said with a smirk on his face. Turning towards a nearby building suddenly flung the golden orb in his hand at it. The pile of rubble glowed for a brief moment before it rose into the air and began to separate into different piles by material. Charred wood became pristine and whole again, ruined stone formed into smooth slabs. And other miscellaneous supplies formed into a separate pile. He had not only cleared the rubble, but also turned it into usable resources.

((Akuma: It's made of stone and steel, but have at it

lol))

Rika looked at the building as it plopped up from the ground. She smiled satisfactory and folded her arms across her chest. "Now that's more like it. If everyone could do that, this would go much quicker. Give them just a little time with the construction. It'll come around" she assured. "Maybe even better than before. Newer too" she said proudly. She didn't seem phased about last nights events. Fayt smiled and tipped his ears back, "So does that mean I won't have to wait long for the shop to open back up? I feel like there's going to be less to work on now that there's no weapons and such" he laughed quietly. Albel didn't care either way. He always used a katana anyway.

Chi smiled and clasped her hands together and smiled sweetly, "Oh, I'm Chi. Pleased to meet you. Are you injured at all? I have healing abilities" she offered. Chi tucked in her wings to look more petite and normal. Not that her appearance made her look very normal anyway.

"Tch" Akuma huffed quietly, swinging his head to the side to vent annoyance. The gold dragon walked past Atlas, "Yeah, monsters" he repeated quietly as he passed her. Akuma walked through the door and back upstairs to the sleek flooring and then outside. He gave the place a last look. He never grew up there, but he still felt a part of it. There were still bones from the past littered about the area. His stomach rumbled in hunger. Maybe some food will do good he thought. Akuma trotted away into the forest until he saw a deer. He crouched down and pounced, sinking his teeth into it. Akuma quickly went to work eating it until he was full. By this time blood filled his nostrils and he snorted. His eyes flickered but he was already drained of energy, his quirk kicking in. The hunters mode refused to trigger and he flopped on his face instead, tired. "Stupid dragon... messing with my sleep... can't even move now..." he grumbled his complaints into the dirt. Akuma shifted how to his human-like form. His two horns dug into the dirt as he was still on his face, taking the soil with them as he found the strength to roll over. His silver hair was tainted by the dirt, making him shake his head. The hybrid crawled away from the bloody body and again flopped on the ground, though this time hitting grass. "Nnnngh... five more minutes..." he mumbled, curling up and shutting his eyes.

Edited by Sai