picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((I know how that feels, sometimes after work, I don't have the energy to do anything but look up Youtube videos on my phone. So anyway, let's discuss where to start after the timeskips. I got a few ideas:

- Ronan, Minerva and Drake can go show Bolz more of the city starting with the Blazing Tiger academy.

- Amius and Atlas will wake up at Roquette's house in the morning.

- And I forgot what you were going to have Juna do, but let's go start with that.

Everybody okay with that? Got more suggestions?))

((Sound good to me. I will be a bit delay, but the idea for juna was teach the phonix dragon why some timing fight fairly is not always the best course of action.))

((I've completed my posts, but I'm waiting for Nick's response before I put them up. Anyway, I just got back from grandma's funeral in another state. So how have you all been doing?))

((You do martial arts? I guess that explains where the ideas for the Blazing Tiger academy and our Chatzy RP come from. Am I right?))

After opening her eyes to the next morning, Atlas looked around to see if anybody else had woken up. Roquette was still sleeping on the floor. Leaving the white to her rest, the magi turned her head to her daughter to check and see how she was doing. She hoped that Akil was looking better than she did last night and that sleep restored her energy. They were going to need it to find Luco in wherever the place called Sundown was.

---------------------------

Corona's group had been sleeping in the building next to the one Juna was in. The silver had called them for a meeting last night, but it never happened. Perhaps she forgot about it. So Group 2 went to eat the food that Group 5 brought back before they returned to rest. The phoenix dragoness wondered if Juna was going to talk with them today or if this "meeting" was just a waste of their time. Though the silver seemed too serious to joke around like that. There must be a reason why she summoned the whole group to her.

----------------------------

After the encounter with the man in black, Minerva said to no one in particular, "Well he certainly seems 'fine'." Then she went to Bolz and said, "So Bolz, are you ready to see the rest of the city? We'll even show your our fighting school we're preparing." Then they can show him the theater, the central park, the downtown area, the famous fountain and the city hall. They might even show him some more places should they ever come across them or just remembered them.

--------------------------

Fable woke up to a bright place in the same place where he had eaten the ration last night. He jolted up in surprise as he cried, "What the?!" The two dragons he saw before him were Yopple and Annar, but Enamora appears to be missing. Eitri must have teleported them here after their rescue attempt. The flower pygmy asked, "Yopple, you're back. Did you guys rescue Pixie?"

The cassare answered, "No, we didn't. It went badly thanks to that M. Slaver guard. She's still in that compound."

Fable felt a bit down about that, "Oh, that's a shame. So where's Enamora?"

"I teleported her back to the horde." Before the male pygmy could cry to him, reminding about the consequences of magic in Shadow Wind, Yopple told, "Don't worry, nobody's tracking us down. I think my anti-magic field is preventing that."

"So you're safe again," Fable said in relief. "At least it's good to know you can still use magic here. So anyway, want to try our luck in saving Vika?"

The cassare answered, "For now, I'll do it." He hoped that this will go well unlike last night. He looked to Axle's men to see if any were ready to move out.

((yep. I study kung fu. I'm also a part-time instructor. that's why I have warriors as my characters. I have a stronger sense of martial values that most people don't. i'll wait for bolz reply.))

The desert air was crisp, as the cool sand embrace the new morning glow. Juna slowly open her eyes, as the sinlight blinds her for a moment, as she blinked her green emerald eyes a few time before she streched her legs, wings and arched her back as she slightly yawn a bit. What seems a bit of a suprise was she could not remember herself falling asleep, not after she try to bring group 2 to a private meeting. She turn her head towards where mekarth was suppost to be sleeping at, to not her suprise he was not there. She head down the building and out the door, as she did she quickly side step Mekarth trying to land on her back, as he made a small scrap sound above her.

"Still to loud Mekarth." She said calmly as she continue to walk into the greeting sun rays.

Mekarth came out behind her, revealing the scar he haves from dracul curse that was inflicted on him from their fight. He spoke in his soft tone. "You seemed a bit destracted by something." He said as he blinked a bit before his eyes adjusted to the sunlight. Though majority of his eyes are fine, there was a slight hint of a dark shade of purple in them, and Juna did not seem to notices about them.

They both walked with each other to the building next to them, as they discussed about next steps for training and other plans. After a bit of talking they went into the building and summoned group two to meet Mekarth in center of the replica of the city sector, minus the phonix dragon who would meet Juna outside the replica.

=================================

Azera heard the sound of workers and large trees falling. His main focus was something in the sky that seemed like it was stationary. "Kathia, we need to discusse about something rather importain."

((For the sake of Axle little part, which is rahter big, It will remain hidden just pm only/Red devaintart stories.))

((For Sphinx, he is making his way to sundown, with determaination to kill Azera once and for all.))

((Dracul and Arch are plotting stuff, nothing major, just how to handle the clan dragons if they become a threat to them.))

Akili at some point in the night tossed and turn around, almost as if she was having a bad dream of some kind, and when morning she woke up panting from her dream. She could not remember what it was about, but she had a bad feeling about something that might happen, and soon too.

((Yes i know this took a bit but finally i have my work to listen for once. Time to get to thing i love doing, and have a life for once away from work.))

((No giftstories this time, just a simple pic of Shiba with sign and some news regarding giftfics and my fanfic: https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/Shiba-rushed-gift-768876534 ))

Group 2 went to the middle of the sector to meet with Mekarth. Corona was the only one out of it as she went to go meet up with Juna. After finding the silver, she announced her presence, "I'm here, Juna. Is there anything you need to discuss with me?"

---------------------------------------

As the workers did their job on building the shelter, Kathia was about to go look for Jason when Azera needed to talk with her. She asked, "What is it?"

--------------------------------------------

When Akil woke up, Atlas knew that her daughter was okay after all. But to make sure, she asked, "Akil, how are you feeling?" The greenish-orange look like she just had a nightmare.

Akil was gathering her thoughts for a moment till Atlas asked if she was feeling. "I am fine." She snared at Atlas, but not becuase of anger, but because her body was still sore from her encounter with Lucian last night. She stretched a bit, as her bones slightly popped. "So what of your new friends?"

Axle staggered down hallways after hallways holding his side. His hand was pressed against his side trying to reduced the flow of his blood from the open deep gash that he sustian from his fight with this new enemy that was brought into this world. 

The mad half blue dragon have done quite a number on him internally and externally, well passed the point of Axle own healing abilities when he was hanging upside down, being slowly drain of blood on another dragon. But this lead to a second problem, Axle could feel his magical flow, but could not tap into it at all, almost as if it was a foreign magical energy to him.

Axle could hear the scraping of talons come from behind him. He started to move as fast he could till he came across a door and open it. What he saw was that of open air with land far below.

"A breath taking sight is it not, the open sky, the blue sea, the green life filled trees covering the ground below. What better is the camp smack dab in the center there, the one busy with life down there. That camp is going to the end of your journy." The half blue dragon said as Axle turn to see them. 

What he was close to recieving was a chest full of talons from the half dragon, but manage to dodge him, but losing his footing before falling though the door.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Azera kept on looking up at the sky for a second before he turn his attection to kathia. "First, I have to thank you in some way now for saving my life now three times, which is rather annoying to realize. Second we have a stationary-" he started to say before a shadow flew over them, and a rather large one too. He look up to see a rather wounded white dragon that was trying it seems to get airborn or stop it from crashing into the ground, either of which was in vain. It was however able to slow itself down to avoid death from the impact.

Blood dripped down from this dragon as it passed over the camp and crashed into the forest near by that was away from the shelter building crew.

"What was that about?"

((Sorry for the delay, trying to write this on my phone is not fully easy and can only do this during stops. Also been grinding the hell at league to get gold for me and two friends, not easy.

((Here's Chapter 57: https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/Dragon-Rage-The-First-War-chp-57-742344905 ))

Atlas was taken aback; clearly something was bothering her daughter. After Akil asked her in a calmer tone, the magi replied, "Oh these two? The white one is Roquette, she's the one who healed you after I brought you here. The other one is Amius; we met him after our hunt." Then she told Akil the news, "Anyway, that dragon or man you fought last time. He told me Luco wasn't in Shadow Wind. He's actually in this place called Sundown. Any ideas where that place is?"

---------------------------------------------

As Azera was in the middle of his talk, a large shadow flew over them and Kathia looked up to see a white dragon. They watched the dragon descend into the forest before a crash was heard. The girl replied, "I don't know, but I say this is a good opportunity for target practice." She grinned at the end of her sentence, feeling eager to run her sword through the dragon or kill it with magic. She went over to where her class had gathered and asked them, "So did everyone see a dragon flying by?"

One man answered, "I didn't."

A younger man answered, "I did."

That answer was all she needed to get the class in on the action. Kathia told them, "Good! Because we're going to our first chance at killing a dragon. Don't worry, it's wounded and it's white, so this will be easy. Now come on, we're going hunting with our magic!"

Few of the students voiced their excitement, "Sweet!" "Cool!" They all followed the girl into the forest as she went in the direction where she saw the dragon fell.

Azera followed the group for about fifteen, before they came to the dragon crash site, do to the large amount of destroyed trees and torn up earth, with blood splattered around the area. What caught Azera by surprise was there was no dragon in sight, no trails of a dragon to follow. He looked around the area to find any clues about the dragon, but he soon stopped and wonder. If he did find something should he tell Kathia, simple because the dragon is mobile, and it still have strength to fight, even giving the wounds and the impact crash, but then again, something like that could not get far, nor keep itself going very long without help.

"Kathia, the white dragon may be wounded, but if it was able to leave from here after that impact, and with minimal traces of it present leaving, It mobile and may still have the strength to fight, but even with that it would eventually succumb to it wound without help." He stopped for a second, and crossed his arms. "But that raises a new question, what did that much damage to this dragon? Something is not sitting right with me at all, Kathia." Azera said to Kathia.
=======================================================
Akil shook her head. "That dragon is suppose to be dead. Lucian, more know as the master illusion, was a dragon lord, and a dear friend, not just to me, but all of Incarus family. He-" She started to say before she fell silent and looked at the floor. "As for sundown, I have zero idea. It not a know marker on any maps we have seen, or recently heard, but we can check around to see if anyone have heard of such a place." She said, but with a mix of sadness and anxiety in her voice. Something to do with the blue dragon haves made Akil rather depress about his current delima he is in
=======================================================
Somewhere over seeing the large body of ocean, to see the crisp horizon of the new coming day, A blue armor arm came to view as it ashed a cigarette over the building edge. It was over looking a rather strange outsider group, a few dragons that was wondering around the area, that may seem to be forming a plan.

"Lucian, we have a mission for you, so hurry up with your current mission. You know the price for disorient action, and next time it will be worse." A voice came from behind Lucian.

Lucian crushed the white tube in his hand and turn at the person. "You leave her out of this, away from all of this, and I will be your damn dog as long as I have your word you will not harm her again."

"We will see, now get to it, Dog." The man said as he vanish from sight.

'I'll kill you all if you lay a single hand on her again' Lucian though to himself before he grab his full helmet and scythe, and started his decent, down towards the dragons. His mission is simple, Study, measure strength, and any flaws in their defense, and report back. No more then about 15 minute sprawl with them should be enough.
((This is overlooking Yopple and them, Red. Though Lucian is not a main, His story it rather something I am fond of, so a little reveal here and there, if that is ok?))
((Juna simple will have the Phoenix come with her out to the desert, very deep into the desert. like 3+ hour of flight alone))

((Well then, I'll just have to get Rainbow to respond and maybe even help her make the post.))

The people got to the dragon's crash site, but there was no dragon to be found anywhere. They were all surprised by this as one of the men asked, "Hey, where'd it go?"

Kathia looked around for the wounded dragon and suspected that it must have healed itself to regain the energy to move. Looks like they were going to have to run and chase after it. Then Azera told her that the wounded dragon may still have the strength to fight, but will succumb to its wounds. He also voiced his concern about what harmed the dragon badly. The girl responded eagerly, "Who cares about that? We have a target practice to hunt." She looked to the rest of her party and raised her sword high in the air, "Come on everyone, let's go look for that dragon!" The humans marched through the woods as they wandered aimlessly to look for the dragon.

--------------------------------------------------

Akil talked about Lucian before she stopped, looking seemingly sad about this. Atlas decided not to pressure her on this since it looks like a touchy subject. It would be better to ask Axle or his adoptive siblings about Lucian later should Atlas ever feel like it. Akil said that she doesn't know where Sundown is. "Yeah, good idea. I hope we can find someone who knows where this place is." The magi went over to Roquette and gently nudged her awake. After the white opened her eyes, Atlas told her, "Hey Roquette, Akil and I going to leave to see if anybody knows where Sundown is. So that's that a goodbye from us."

Roquette smiled and said, "Goodbye to you too, Atlas. It was nice having you over. I hope you and your daughter take care out there. Keep in touch with me, will you?"

"I will," the magi promised. Then she went out the house and stepped into a neighborhood consisting similar sized houses for dragons. Atlas said to no one in particular, "Now if I wanted to find someone who knows Sundown, where would I go?"

-------------------------------------------------

With none of Axle's soldiers eager to assist in rescuing Vika; Yopple, Annar and Fable went on their own to save the monarch dragoness. They wandered through the streets, looking for orange butterfly-like wings and white scales. On their way, Yopple smelled something approaching them and stopped. The pygmies soon halted and turned when they no longer felt the presence of their comrade moving with them. Fable asked, "Yopple, what's wrong?"

The cassare answered, "Someone's coming." He looked up to see a man in blue armor descending down towards them.

--------------------------------------------------

Corona followed Juna very far out into the desert. This was so many miles they were going and it felt like they were just flying for hours. The phoenix dragoness wondered how much farther they must go and when would it end? The harsh sunlight of the desert would have tired her even more if Corona wasn't of the fire element. She wasn't sure if Juna withstand the heat well like she did, but she didn't seem like she was being burned. After 3 hours, the two dragonesses reached their destination.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Holiday season over now, will post asap, kind of got ran down by my work for a whole month.))

(sorry i was just real burnt out from exams)
Bolz nodded in excitement. "I can't wait to be able to see it all.. I'd like to see how different is this place compared to my hometown." He seemed really, really excited about this. 

((I forgive you both. Anyway, I drew a picture of Shiba: https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/Shiba-rushed-gift-768876534 and wrote Chapter 57: https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/Dragon-Rage-The-First-War-chp-57-742344905 . I'll be uploading Eveooni's gift and as well as Rainbow's this month.))

Minerva was delighted by his eagerness for the tour. She replied, "Alright then, we'll start with our fighting school. I wanted to show you it yesterday, but we never got the chance to do so." Then she looked to Ronan and asked, "Is that okay with you, Ronan?"

((I just checked out the Roleplays Info Thread, it says that we can now post at least 4 sentences. But each sentence must have 4 or more words.))

Ronan smirked at Bolz for his eagerness and to Minerva for her cheerfulness. "Of course, we should make sure everything is ready to go." He walked over to Drake and hopped up onto his back. He held his hand out for Minerva.

Minerva took Ronan's hand and let him help her up onto Drake's back. She settled herself into a comfortable sitting form. Then she told Bolz, "Follow us, Bolz." She waited for Drake to take off flying to the school.

Drake jumped into the air as he spread his wings and took off. Ronan held on as Drake took them to the school. It wouldn't take them very long to get there, luckily. Drake landed softly outside the Front of the school. Ronan Hopping off before helping Minerva down.

Drake flew to the school and Ronan helped Minerva down. She turned to Bolz and told him, "This is our fighting school, Bolz. It's where Ronan is going to train his students in swordplay. Even dragons are allowed to participate here. They can be trained how to fight alongside human partners."

"Ah, that's pretty cool! I'm not much of an adept fighter, though. Life was pretty peaceful back where I used to live." Bolz glanced around, taking sights of the school. The place's pretty impressively large.. at least he thinks so. 

"There's a lot more to training combat than swords. If we can get dragon's to train as well, we can pair a dragon to a rider. Like Drake and myself. We work well together and no matter what, I have his back and he has mine." Ronan said confidently. He knew having a partner was better than fighting alone. Drake simply nodded, not needing to speak much.

After Bolz spoke, Minerva said, "I suppose you don't need to fight if everyone is getting along." Then after Ronan spoke, she said, "We're still not done making the school yet though. All it is right now is just an empty shell. But once we get all the equipment we need and our logo made, then we'll be officially open."

((Hey sorry I have not been around, dealing with two deaths in one month, a lot of BS from work, and a few other things. I have plan on what juna, Axle, Mekarth and Lucian does, but these events are hitting more closer to home then normal. This is just a quick update.))