picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((Bump! I'll ask this once again, where should Atlas teleport to? Spuma's location, Zee's location, or make up my own?))

Three dragons burst through the rear walls of the house to make their attack on the Rittevons and their human servants. The people screamed and ran as the beasts blew fires around the room and chased their bipedal prey to eat them. Mrs. Rittevon grabbed her daughter's hand and cried, "Let's get out of here, Kathia!" The mother, daughter, and their butler ran outside to the limousine and got in quickly before they could get hurt. "Drive! Go! Go! Go!" the mother told the driver. The butler pushed his foot down hard on the gas pedal and sped away.

Kathia observed the scenery through the windows and found out that the dragon rebellion wasn't just happening at her home; there was chaos around the streets and at many other homes where dragons were killing and wrecking havoc. Kathia got frightened as she felt like an apocalypse was happening right now before her very eyes. "What the heck is going on?!" she yelled.

"I don't know, Kathia. But I do hope we can make it out of this place in one piece before-" her mother said before a piece of another mansion was thrown down into the limo's path. The three humans screamed out loud before the butler pushed down on the brakes, making the vehicle come to an abrupt halt.

"Oh great, we're stuck. Now what?!" the paranoid driver asked. Suddenly, a big dragon flew down to the limo and tore off the roof. He picked up the butler and ate the upper part of his body. The women screamed when they saw the horrific fate of the butler.

"Let's get out, Kathia!" Mrs. Rittevon cried. The daughter obeyed without any thoughts whatsoever and followed her mother out of into the streets.

----------------------------------------------

Whilst killing as many humans as he can, the bleeding moon dragon spotted Nick. He turned his attention away from the audience and went to snapping his jaws at him, trying to bite and eat the boy.

((Sorry for taking a while to post. I've been helping one of my elderly neighbors who was suffering from chest pain.))

...Meanwhile,in Solomos, about 200 humans were congratulating each other with killing off one of a few groups of dragons. Cheering, they slowly made their way across the desert, back to their city. There was an earthquake just recently, but people shrugged it off and continued with their merry expressions.

"Good riddance there, pal!"

"We finally showed those 'wannabe free' lizards!"

"Serves 'em roight for opposin' us."

"WOOHOO!"

"Tonight's a party! First rounds are on me, amigos!"

"Ye dun' say! Me bet ye fall after first bottle!"

"Oh really? I can drink, like, five mugs of stuff!"

"Challenge accepted. Never underestimate people from Dominia, when it concerns drinkin'!"

One man, about the age of twenty, pulled out his phone, and was about to call his friends, who remained in a city, when he suddenly noticed something strange.

"Hey," - he asked one of his neighbors - "Is your phone working? Because mine doesn't."

"Pfeh," - replied the man - "Prolly you forgot t' charge it."

"No, I did charge it before we went on attack!"

"Oh, don' gimme that nonsense!" - man snorted, pulling out his phone - "I'm pretty sure that phones are wor--" - he stopped mid-sentence, realising that his phone wasn't working too. "--king. What ta hell?"

"Hey!" - someone shouted - "My pistol is lagging! It can't shoot!"

Silence. Suddenly a painful scream was heard from behind the line. Everyone immediately turned around, just in time to see one of their group, pierced right through his chest by a clawed paw, belonging to a deep blue-scaled dragoness. A survivor.

"KILL HER!" - someone screamed, and everyone raised their guns... to find that they weren't working at all. Using their momentary confusion, dragoness dropped the already dead human and rushed right at the group. She began her massacre, tearing one of the more brutal men's head off the shoulders and bludgeoning the other with his own rifle. Any dragon, who happened to pass by, was able to see the bloody scene.

((rampaging wyvern, excuse me, but when I said 'Solomos', I meant a very different continent (it is in a previous RP, in Other section, and seeing that this is a remake...). The continent where the other characters are is called Rudvich. Seeing as you don't know about the continents here in this RP, please ask Red Dragonette about it: she knows those sort of things much better than me, and picknick10 is rarely active, as I can guess by his signature.

Oh, and to avoid confusion, I was accepted and allowed to play my OC in a place other than city.))

((No, I am very active. I lurk every day. Low self esteem prevents me from posting though.))

Nick was eaten by the dragon, and is dragon food. The end.

Nick almost smirked as the dragon attacked him. He didn't want to hurt the dragon no, but there was something about combat. The adrenaline rush, the quick paced movement, the dangers of death, it was all intoxicating. Taking a leap back he brought both his hands above his head and closed his eyes. Two things happened: a force-field rose once more between the arena and the audience, preventing the moon dragon from hurting any more people, and a ball of stone about the size of a bowling ball rose out of the ground right under the moon dragon's head. He aimed to hit the dragon squarely in the jaw.

((Also let's try not to double post, there is an edit function.))

Edited by picknick10

((Zanzibar hasn't posted since last Thursday, so I won't be doing Atlas today.))

The force field came back up and trapped the bleeding moon in the arena again. This confused the dragon; how was this possible? He thought the Spell would destroy all technology around the world. Why was this force field back up again? The bleeding moon tried to break through the shield with his claws and horns, but it was just as hard as titanium. Then a stone rose out of the ground and hit him in the jaw, dealing pain felt through his teeth. The dragon growled and turned his attention to the boy. Surely, he must be behind this. He went to use his tail to jab at the human and inject poison to severely weaken him.

------------------------------------------

The Rittevon women ran as hard as they can to make their escape out of the city. Everywhere they went had the same thing happening; it was like the dragons had scaled a widespread riot throughout the whole city and quite possibly the whole world. How did she know this? Because they passed a TV store where there was a news on TV at the display window that spoke about the rampaging dragons in different parts of Rudvich. "How the hell did this happened? We had technology, we had weapons, and we had everything we needed to keep those blasted scalies in their place!" Kathia yelled hysterically.

"I don't know, Kathia! I guess it was because the world was running out of resource, that we didn't have enough to keep our slaves from going against us! Now be quiet and run!" Mrs. Rittevon cried. They kept on going, trying to find a place where there was no heavy traffic, so that they can hitch a ride in a vehicle and get out of this dying city quickly.

(I am so sorry, guys! I was on a camp over the weekend, and returned to find my laptop not working. My kindle- which I'm on now - is hard and slow to use, so over the next week or so I'll probably be slow to reply. So I apologise in advance for any mistakes. Oh, and Atlas could appear near Spuma and Zee, or Kat, my other human character if you want.)

Landing next to the large male dragon she'd seen earlier, the one whod figured out first the cages weren't working, she nodded her head in greeting. "My name is Zee Cala, may I ask yours?" The young female stood tall, a similar size to Spuma, with a thicker head and large, thick tail. Her scales were a faded green-to-yellow in colour, and her wings were large to carry her thickly muscled body. Peering out from her large, angular face, were yellow eyes filled with an intelligence andcuriousity often not seen together, let alone in one so young, as she clearly was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrified of the sudden change in the entire atmosphere of the place she'd spent most of her childhood, Kat ran through the gardens, coming to a stop beside her favourite tree. It was a large chestnut, hundreds of years old according to her grandma. A roar close by drove her up the tee, her heart racing. What was happening? So far, she hadn't seen any proof, but she was beginnig to fear that it was the dragons, they were free. She'd always wished that they would be, but her naivety was showing as she also realised that they were just as ruthless and savage as the humans, who without there weapons were being massacred. How had she realised this? No gunshots. Nothing, except screams of pain and terror, and roars of hate and savagery.

The teleport spell had taken Atlas over to the slave prison place, where she had seen her fellow dragons and broken free from their cages and killing the slavers. 'Looks like the Spell had done a huge miracle for us like I thought,' she thought. With everyone fighting the helpless handlers, this left Atlas to one task she had came to do: find her friend, Matt, who had been locked up in a secret place from the rest of the dragons and used as a hostage to get the magi to fight hard in the tournaments. 'Matt, I'm here. Where are you? Send me an image of where you are,' she asked telepathically.

A telepathic image of a dark, dusty, and gloomy room came into the magi's mind. 'Right here, dude. Now get me out of here; I'm tired of living in this cold and musty place,' said Matt.

'I'm coming, just wait for me,' Atlas replied. Then she went off to go find the secret room and walked by a big black dragon and a greenish-yellow dragoness.

((My Character, Aeolus, got accepted, too. And now I'm going to make my first post as him in Solomos.))

When the electricity coursing through the barbed wires curled around the bars of his cage shut down, Aeolus felt content to see that his brilliant plan had worked like a charm. The Spell even induced the same effect on the cages of his fellow slave dragons. The green dragon of earth and storm, ripped the wires off his cage door while resisting the pain the thorns gave to his paw. "My brothers, the time for liberty has come and the genocide and slavery we've suffered at the hands of the humans has finally ended. No longer will we work ourselves to death while the humans flog us. No longer will we eat rotten food, while the humans fill themselves fat. No longer will our lives be of misery and pain, while the humans live in luxury and greed. No longer will our hatchlings be torn away from their families and be robbed of their childhoods. No longer will our eggs be used as food for the humans. And no longer will any more of our wild brethren be slain or captured to live what we went through. Today is the day, we dragons take back our freedom and revolt against these wretched hairless apes! Everyone, RISE!!" Around the room, dragons roared and broke out of their cages. Then they all went to kill their human masters and destroy their workplace before they went out into the city to join up with the other free dragons to attack the humans. Aeolus breathed out lightning at a crowd of humans, killing most of them while paralyzing the survivors, who would most likely get finished off by the other dragons. Then he came across a blue dragoness brutally killing a group of hunters. 'Hunters... Serves them right,' the green dragon thought, feeling no pity for the dragon slayers who demolish his own kind.

Edited by Red Dragonette

The blue dragoness didn't or tried to notice the group of dragons that appeared from the city. Her mind was clouded only by one thing: kill every human she gets in her paws. Soon humans figured out what has happened, and ones tried to run away, only to be slaughtered by other dragons. The others tried to fight back with their now useless weapons and anything they got with them, but the dragoness was much quicker and experienced in close combat than they were. Plus, she was driven by a grief, rage and sorrow, which gave her more strength. There were also humans, who immediately realised, what they have done. However, they also knew that their fate was sealed the moment they became slayers and slavers. So they just stood there, ignoring others and waiting for vicious claws to take away their lives. The number of hunters was rapidly decreasing, now reduced to one hundred.

((Brain almost NOT working at all ._.))

((Sorry I didn't post for like a week. I just started school on Monday and haven't had the time to RP.))

As time went by, the human populace in the city was dropping rapidly from death by dragons and humans who were lucky to escape into the outskirts. Even the buildings were getting torn, burned down, or crumbled by the dragons' might. Aeolus kept on killing and killing until he saw a hunter at the blue dragoness with his knife. The green dragon quickly zapped him to death before the man could touch her with blade.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The Rittevons were almost there to the outskirts of the city. "We're almost there, mom! We're almost there! We're going to make it!" Kathia cried out, excited when she saw the forest in the horizon. Their hype was cut short when a big fireball hit Mrs. Rittevon from behind and killed her. The impact threw her down on the ground with a totally bad case of burns on all of the rear side of her body. "MOM!!!" Kathia shouted in shock.

A man ran up to her side and took her away. "Come on, we can't stay here. We have to go!" Without hesitation, Kathia ran with him and the other living people out into the woods.

((Well this is awks. I totally would have forgot about this if Nick hadn't reminded me >.> what is this? The 3rd remake now? Lol... worth a signup.

Btw you LIED Nick, you only posted the link on the closed rp, not DA and not even Skype *whacks on the head*))

((I told you in the middle of a call, you just never asked for a link!

Any BTW I'll probably be posting today. 40% chance of rain so I'll most likely get off work early.

#lifeguard

))

((Since Zanzibar and Rampaging Wyvern aren't posting, it looks like I'll have to play by myself until they get back.))

Atlas ran past the other dragons and broke through the wall where she stepped into the hallway. The maids and butlers all ran away screaming at the top of their lungs. The magi ran after one of them for the purpose of catching and interrogating them about her friend's whereabouts. She rose an earthly wall out of the ground to block and trap the servants. One of the maids fainted from shock from the fact that her doom was now inevitable. Atlas came up to the humans, growling and glaring at them. "Alright humans, talk! Where did your Tristan put my friend, Snively? You know, that winged mint dragon you dirtbags took to keep me fighting in those death matches you love so much," she asked harshly. Tristan was the name of her current owner.

One of the butlers, despite being scared out of his wits, took what little courage he had to answer, "H-h-he's locked up... in the m-m-master's chamber... Behind th-that secret d-d-door."

The dragoness looked at the butler and said, "Oh, so you know where he is, huh? Very well, you better take me to him right away or I'll have you and your buddies roasted thoroughly. You got that?" She gave a warning growl to him.

"Y-y-yes sir, uh, I m-mean ma'am, uh.. uh..." the butler was at loss for words.

"Let's just go!" Atlas yelled. She didn't have time to listen to this coward stutter; she wanted to see if Snively was all right before she could rejoin her family. The butler took the dragoness to Master Tristan's chamber, where she busted down the wall, since the door was too small for her.

The butler went to a seemingly normal wall and pushed against it, where it was revealed to be a hidden rotating door. "Y-you can find him right this way, dra.. uh I m-mean ma'am," he answered.

"Good, I'm going in! Now get the hell out of here, before I kill you," Atlas threatened. With that, the butler ran out the room as his life literally depended on it. The magi broke down the hidden door and crawled down the dark tunnel. "Snively, are you there? Answer me!"

"I can hear you, Atlas. Boy, I'm glad that I'm finally going to get out of this dump. You have no idea how lonely I am without others around," the mint called back.

"Hang on, kid. I'm coming!" Atlas reached the end of the tunnel and broke the cage using her earth magic. The mint dragon took his time to smile at his regained freedom and stretch his limbs. "Alright Snively, let's get out of here!" They went back to the slave room, where Atlas broke down the wall to the outdoors. As dragons flew out, the magi roared, "Freedom, everybody! Freedom!" She and Snively watched their fellow slaves leave either to unleash their vengeance on the humans or make their new homes in the woods. The magi looked down at her friend and asked, "So now that we're all out of our cages for good, what will you do now, Snively? Kill the humans or what?"

"Nah, I'm just going to head on to the woods. I'm a lover not a fighter," the mint answered.

"Very well then. You take care, alright? Let me know how things are going every now and then."

"Alright, I will." Then the winged mint flew away to parts unknown.

((Yes, Atlas' friend is going to have a name change as well as some degrees of his personality, because I'm transferring those name and traits to one of my Megaman ZX OCs. Btw Sai, if you're going to use the same characters from the other RP. I'm going to let you know that all of my characters are going to be single again, unless of course you want to keep the kids Minerva had with Fayt.))

((Yeah I'm just gonna refresh Rika, Fayt, and Albel >.>))

Two more chunks of earth rose up next to Nick as he jumped back to avoid the venomous jab, nearly missing him by a hair's width. "Dragon," the boy called out "I will give you two choices: Forget your bloodlust and cease your attack, and I will heal you and allow you to leave. Or you can continue to let hatred guide your actions, and I will end you. The choice is yours." And with that Nick raised his hands in preparation for magic.

(Everything that kills me makes me feel alive)

((So me and my friend were talking about religion, and then all of a sudden the tornado sirens go off and a garbage can flys over head. The pool was still open at the time also, so getting everyone to shelter was fun.))

Edited by picknick10

((Ah, the most butthurt subject on the planet. So much so nature itself made a furious tornado xd.png

Ill send my forms after work... which really slow and almost done...))

Now that Atlas's task was done, the only thing left to do was rejoin her family and go home back to Solomos, where they belong. The magi dragoness made a telepathic link to her sister and said, 'Flarina, I got Snively and the others out. I'm on my way to meet you all out in the woods right away.'

'Okay, we'll be waiting,' Flarina replied. Atlas would have teleported over to them right away, but her teleportation spell only worked once per hour. That means the magi would have to take the long away around. Atlas spread her wings and took out into the air to fly through the city.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the woods, the Firestar family were patiently waiting for their sister/aunt to reach them. "Mommy, when will we see Aunt Atlas?" asked a young black-striped whiptail hatchling named Danielle.

The red whiptail dragoness looked down at her and gently patted her daughter with her thin tail as she answered, "Don't worry, dear. She'll be hear soon."

John, the black balloon dragon, picked up some approaching hostile scents and alerted, "Flarina! I smell hybrids. We have to get out of here!"

The dragonesses looked alert and scared as Flarina said, "Hybrids?! Oh no... why can't we ever get them off our tails?" Flarina was one of the dragon slaves, whose whiptail DNA was used to grant super speed to the artificially-created half-human, half-dragon beings known as hybrids, made for the purpose of being super biological weapons against dragons. The humans would breed their slaves and then implant and manipulate various genes in the embryo to create warriors with the best traits of the dragon types they had. Flarina herself had a few hybrid children, but she refused to call those monsters her own. To her, Danielle and Kylie were the only real offspring that she had with John after she managed to escape the lab.

"Mommy, we got to go!" Kylie cried, pressuring her mother to take them away quickly.

"I know; hang on, girls!" Flarina said as she carried her daughters on her back and took off into the air as her tail wrapped around her inflated mate's foot to pull him along, since he can't float fast enough to escape their pursuers.

((Okay, the hybrid idea isn't mine; it's Sai's btw. I just got it off from the old RP. The examples of the hybrids mention are: http://fav.me/d4olor4 http://fav.me/d4olor4 http://fav.me/d4oq7yy http://fav.me/d14tibt http://fav.me/d6glhaa http://fav.me/dlgifa and http://fav.me/dlgifa ))

((Well, the hybrids were a thing I made extinct except for Fayt and Albel. That was the whole breeding and distributing them in the last rp. Albel killed them all in the lab as his backstory goes >.>

You made those other hybrid-like thingies instead last time? The beastie ones.

Got accepted.... where are we right now? Just starting to rampage?))

Edited by Sai

((Yes, I did. They're going to be part of the group that's hunting down Flarina's family. As for the hybrids killed by Albel, can we say the scientists who may the hybrids build a second facility somewhere else. It's just like how McDonald's builds another restaurant in a different area to make more profit. Except that second facility houses fewer hybrids than the first one Albel was in and the hunting group are the only hybrids there.

I'm just giving Atlas an excuse to hate hybrids, because they did kill her sister in the other RP. And I'm trying to stay true to this fact. Don't worry, those hybrids will be dead after Atlas fights and kills them, leaving Albel and Fayt the only hybrids left, unless of course you're planning on bringing your other characters here later.

As for where we are right now, I'll list them down for you.

1) Spuma and Zee are at the slavemaster's house where Atlas and Snively once lived. Unless of course, they already left. I'm going to invite their players back in soon.

2) Atlas is currently flying through the city trying to get to Flarina.

3) Kathia and the other escaped humans are in the woods.

4) Nick and the bleeding moon dragon are at the coliseum. Icefyre and her friend are watching. Again, I'll be inviting her player.

5) Aeolus and Rina are in Solomos killing the humans.

6) Katherina is probably still in the destructing city.))

The dragon's tail hit the chunks of earth instead. When given the choice of either being healed and spared or continued attacking and end up dead, the bleeding moon chose to spare the boy's life for now. Seeing as this human was unlike the others. "Fine, you win. But you better not be lying to me, boy. I trust you won't try anything funny?" he asked.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Well I suppose the more likely is that they were a couple released ones Dion let go before. I guess if they die after >.> Albel was pretty thorough for the intention they wouldn't be alive to do this to any other hybrids))

Albel zipped through the burning city. People and dragons alike were being slain by each other while others fled. He smirked at the chaos. "Curious, when did that go off?... I heard they made a spell but..." he looked around. So much blood. If it weren't for the smoke blocking his smell, he probably would've turn wild by now. He felt frisks anyway now and again as he moved through the city. People seemed to be running from the Colosseum. Deciding it was worth checking out, Albel ran to the gates and inside. The only thing he was greeted with were fleeing people and a kid fighting a dragon. Or at least his mouth was running. He didn't seem to have the guts to kill it. He considered running in and attacking it himself, but paused when the dragon yielded. "Pathetic" he muttered, watching from afar.

((Going to wait on Rika and Fayt))

Nick nodded his head and started to think of a healing spell, but he was hesitant to get closer to the dragon. He didn't want to get withing range of the dragons claws and teeth, so he decided to use a less efficient, but just as powerful, healing spell than he had originally planed on using. It would take more energy to heal the same amount, but he could do it from a distance as opposed to having to touch the dragon himself. Both his hands rose up as a faint green mist rose out of them, from his hands to the dragons wounds directly, mending them. As he focused on his healing spell he allowed the force-field around the arena to fall. A bead of sweet ran down Nick's head as he channeled. Some of the injures were worse than he had anticipated, and as a result took more energy. It was ,however, still within the range of his abilities to heal all the dragons wounds. As the last of the injuries sealed themselves Nick wiped his forehead.

((SOOOO SORRY! I've been rather inactive lately, so I hadn't realised that this Rp was active again until yesterday, and I half-did a post before my parents kicked me off to go to bed. -_-

Anyway, again sorry for my lack of activeness....))

As Zee waited for a reply from the other dragon, a stray thought suddenly made itself clear in her mind. Kat! With all the uprisings, it was a certainty that her grandmother's house would've been a casualty. How could she be so stupid? Other dragons wouldn't know that she was innocent, and a friend. They would kill her on sight. Leaping into the air, her wings went up and down powerfully, muscles straining. Yelling to the male, she told him hurriedly, "I'm sorry, I need to be somewhere, I forgot something very important to me!"

With that, she flew off, going as fast as she could towards the mansion that she'd hated all her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trembling slightly, Kat hid amongst the leaves and branches of the great oak-tree she was in. Where was Zee? Surely, if all these dragons were free, she was too. She hoped her friend was alright. She also hoped that she would come back. As much as she loved dragons, she didn't think she wanted to come across any others. Then she frowned. Why am I hiding? After all, this is barely a hiding place, and it will only make me look more suspicious. With those thoughts, she slidback down the tree and reaching the ground stood, leaning against the sturdy oak.

Edited by Zanzibar79

Now that the dragon was healed of all his scars dealt by Atlas, he reared up on his hindlegs and looked as if he was about to take flight into the sky. "Very good, human. I'm surprised to see one of you having the capabilities of a magi and white dragon, but yet you didn't try to kill me like all the other humans do. But I'm still suspicious about your mysterious nature here, but if it means me escaping out alive, so be it," the dragon said. Then he flew out of the arena and broke through the glass window above.

Atlas flew on through the sky over the rampaging catastrophe that was happening in the city. After she made a corner around a skyscraper, she suddenly crashed into a yellowish (that's Zee's color, right?) dragoness. The impact made the magi fall down towards the ground as she moaned, "Whoaaaa!" To she save herself from a very rough landing, she used her wind magic to create a large gust of wind to blow towards Atlas and the other possibly falling dragoness to break their falls. After regaining control, Atlas softened the wind to let land on her feet before gradually letting the spell disappear.

--------------------------------------------------

Kathia sat by one of the trees as her mind was lost in despair and shock about the loss of her home and most importantly, her family. "Mom... Daddy..." she whispered to herself. Images of Mr. Rittevon being eaten alive and Mrs. Rittevon getting burned down would haunt her tonight and everyday from now on. Her throat choked with sobs being very quiet at first until they gradually became louder to the point where Kathia was crying and wailing.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Fayt ran from the town's mechanic shop. "Wait in here, don't come outside" he told the other workers peeking out. They were human of course, as all the dragons were fleeing. He held a damp cloth to his nose to keep the smell of blood off. Bodies laid strewn across the road. Some humans were running out to the forest with dragons chasing after them. He sighed quietly. That was a problem. Maybe I should see if I can help... anyone he thought, moving to the city's edge. People were running in every direction, he twisted and turned, not sure if anyone was in immediate danger. His ears twitched. Was that... crying? A child maybe? Fayt cautiously moved around to the source. A girl with flaming red hair- definitely not a child, though her wailing could have fooled him. "Miss? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" he asked. He moved a bit closer, though still kept a safe distance. Humans and dragons alike weren't always... kind to his type.

((Edited!))

Kathia looked up to the concerned voice and through watery eyes, she saw what looked like a bipedal dragon standing in front of her. Now scared out of her wits, she started sobbing out louder, thinking that this "thing" was going to kill her like the other dragons. A trio of men heard the girl's cries and went to see what was up with her. "Hey, what's going on over there?" Then when they saw the hybrid, they all got scared and cried, "Oh shoot, it's another dragon!"

The other man said, "Hang on, I'll chase it out of here." Taking out a knife, he walked up towards Fayt swinging his knife and yelled, "Scram, dragon! Get your butt out of here!"

Nick watched the dragon as it left, and as the glass broke above he moved his arm above his head to ward off the falling glass. With a hole now in the arena the sounds of the chaos outside, previously muffled, were now louder than ever. I could leave now, but that would be suicide with all the dragons rampaging through the city still. Perhaps I'll just take a quick peak. Walking towards the exit he took his time. He felt tired after healing that dragon, and not to mention he was a little dehydrated. He hadn't drunken anything in a while, and was reminded of that when he forced a dry swallow. Nearing the front door of the arena complex he took a deep breath before pushing it open a crack. The thick smell of blood mixed with fear combined with the uproar was enough to make his head swim. Pulling back he let the door close and leaned against a nearby wall. Yup should definitely wait.