picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((I know how that feels, sometimes after work, I don't have the energy to do anything but look up Youtube videos on my phone. So anyway, let's discuss where to start after the timeskips. I got a few ideas:

- Ronan, Minerva and Drake can go show Bolz more of the city starting with the Blazing Tiger academy.

- Amius and Atlas will wake up at Roquette's house in the morning.

- And I forgot what you were going to have Juna do, but let's go start with that.

Everybody okay with that? Got more suggestions?))

((Sound good to me. I will be a bit delay, but the idea for juna was teach the phonix dragon why some timing fight fairly is not always the best course of action.))

((I've completed my posts, but I'm waiting for Nick's response before I put them up. Anyway, I just got back from grandma's funeral in another state. So how have you all been doing?))

((injured myself in my martial arts training. had to get stitches but it's all good. nothing major.))

((You do martial arts? I guess that explains where the ideas for the Blazing Tiger academy and our Chatzy RP come from. Am I right?))

After opening her eyes to the next morning, Atlas looked around to see if anybody else had woken up. Roquette was still sleeping on the floor. Leaving the white to her rest, the magi turned her head to her daughter to check and see how she was doing. She hoped that Akil was looking better than she did last night and that sleep restored her energy. They were going to need it to find Luco in wherever the place called Sundown was.

---------------------------

Corona's group had been sleeping in the building next to the one Juna was in. The silver had called them for a meeting last night, but it never happened. Perhaps she forgot about it. So Group 2 went to eat the food that Group 5 brought back before they returned to rest. The phoenix dragoness wondered if Juna was going to talk with them today or if this "meeting" was just a waste of their time. Though the silver seemed too serious to joke around like that. There must be a reason why she summoned the whole group to her.

----------------------------

After the encounter with the man in black, Minerva said to no one in particular, "Well he certainly seems 'fine'." Then she went to Bolz and said, "So Bolz, are you ready to see the rest of the city? We'll even show your our fighting school we're preparing." Then they can show him the theater, the central park, the downtown area, the famous fountain and the city hall. They might even show him some more places should they ever come across them or just remembered them.

--------------------------

Fable woke up to a bright place in the same place where he had eaten the ration last night. He jolted up in surprise as he cried, "What the?!" The two dragons he saw before him were Yopple and Annar, but Enamora appears to be missing. Eitri must have teleported them here after their rescue attempt. The flower pygmy asked, "Yopple, you're back. Did you guys rescue Pixie?"

The cassare answered, "No, we didn't. It went badly thanks to that M. Slaver guard. She's still in that compound."

Fable felt a bit down about that, "Oh, that's a shame. So where's Enamora?"

"I teleported her back to the horde." Before the male pygmy could cry to him, reminding about the consequences of magic in Shadow Wind, Yopple told, "Don't worry, nobody's tracking us down. I think my anti-magic field is preventing that."

"So you're safe again," Fable said in relief. "At least it's good to know you can still use magic here. So anyway, want to try our luck in saving Vika?"

The cassare answered, "For now, I'll do it." He hoped that this will go well unlike last night. He looked to Axle's men to see if any were ready to move out.

((yep. I study kung fu. I'm also a part-time instructor. that's why I have warriors as my characters. I have a stronger sense of martial values that most people don't. i'll wait for bolz reply.))

The desert air was crisp, as the cool sand embrace the new morning glow. Juna slowly open her eyes, as the sinlight blinds her for a moment, as she blinked her green emerald eyes a few time before she streched her legs, wings and arched her back as she slightly yawn a bit. What seems a bit of a suprise was she could not remember herself falling asleep, not after she try to bring group 2 to a private meeting. She turn her head towards where mekarth was suppost to be sleeping at, to not her suprise he was not there. She head down the building and out the door, as she did she quickly side step Mekarth trying to land on her back, as he made a small scrap sound above her.

"Still to loud Mekarth." She said calmly as she continue to walk into the greeting sun rays.

Mekarth came out behind her, revealing the scar he haves from dracul curse that was inflicted on him from their fight. He spoke in his soft tone. "You seemed a bit destracted by something." He said as he blinked a bit before his eyes adjusted to the sunlight. Though majority of his eyes are fine, there was a slight hint of a dark shade of purple in them, and Juna did not seem to notices about them.

They both walked with each other to the building next to them, as they discussed about next steps for training and other plans. After a bit of talking they went into the building and summoned group two to meet Mekarth in center of the replica of the city sector, minus the phonix dragon who would meet Juna outside the replica.

=================================

Azera heard the sound of workers and large trees falling. His main focus was something in the sky that seemed like it was stationary. "Kathia, we need to discusse about something rather importain."

((For the sake of Axle little part, which is rahter big, It will remain hidden just pm only/Red devaintart stories.))

((For Sphinx, he is making his way to sundown, with determaination to kill Azera once and for all.))

((Dracul and Arch are plotting stuff, nothing major, just how to handle the clan dragons if they become a threat to them.))

Akili at some point in the night tossed and turn around, almost as if she was having a bad dream of some kind, and when morning she woke up panting from her dream. She could not remember what it was about, but she had a bad feeling about something that might happen, and soon too.

((Yes i know this took a bit but finally i have my work to listen for once. Time to get to thing i love doing, and have a life for once away from work.))

((No giftstories this time, just a simple pic of Shiba with sign and some news regarding giftfics and my fanfic: https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/Shiba-rushed-gift-768876534 ))

Group 2 went to the middle of the sector to meet with Mekarth. Corona was the only one out of it as she went to go meet up with Juna. After finding the silver, she announced her presence, "I'm here, Juna. Is there anything you need to discuss with me?"

---------------------------------------

As the workers did their job on building the shelter, Kathia was about to go look for Jason when Azera needed to talk with her. She asked, "What is it?"

--------------------------------------------

When Akil woke up, Atlas knew that her daughter was okay after all. But to make sure, she asked, "Akil, how are you feeling?" The greenish-orange look like she just had a nightmare.