picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((Sorry for the delays - life's been mega hectic ;.; ))

“Necromancers trying to steal your friend’s heart? That sounds like something out of a story they tell hatchlings so they don’t go off at night.” Amius shivered visibly at the mere thought of it. “What made your friend’s heart so special though?” He took this moment to hop down from his current vantage point at the top of the ruined stares to stand before the other dragoness. From here it was clear that he wasn’t that big for a dragon – only the size of a horse to be exact. For a moment he paused, moving a paw up to straighten his glasses. “At least they’re dead now - although thee Shadow Wind fellows don’t sound too savory either. Luckily for me I haven’t had to deal with any sorts like them. I haven’t quite lost my memories – I don’t think so anyways. I just… well, I’ve just been asleep for a very long time.”

Edited by picknick10

((Sorry to hear about that. Anyway, my previous post is at the bottom of page 135 if anyone's wondering.))

"I don't know," answered Atlas. "I'd ask Axle myself, but right now he's...not himself at the moment." She wondered how long it would take for him to return to normal. She guessed that maybe it would be tomorrow morning. After the small dragon hopped down from the vantage point and straightened his glasses, saying that he was just asleep for a long time. "So a coma then. How long have you been asleep?"

Missiva look at the tent exit and sighed. "What got into her all of a sudden?" She asked out loud.

"She dislike dragons and dragon like kind. No idea why, or how that came to be, but you being here evidently puts her into a bad disposition." Azera replied back to missiva. She turn to Azera and frown a bit.

"But i have done nothing wrong to her? Why should she hate me, let alone class me with them. I don't even know what I am." She said sounding a bit upset. Azera got up from his position and headed for the tent exit. "Your best bet is to either wait here, or sneak out of camp and sit up in a tree nearby." He said without waiting her respond, and left for the breafest table. When he arrived the place was a bit empty to start but more and more people were arriving. He found kathia sitting by herself and came over and sat down in front of her.

"Twice now you helped save my life, so now the question is how am i going to repay you back for both those times.

Ronan walked over to Minerva. "You ok?" He asked, checking on her. "I have a feeling this wasn't the end. Next time, the fight could get one of them killed." He sighed. "So what's on todays agenda?" Drake smirked, he was very proud of Ronan for diffusing the situation. Though he could tell the same thing Ronan saw. This fight wouldn't be the last and next time could be deadly. Downside to living for centuries, watching people waste time and energy on useless conflicts.

((How big is she btw? I've got a size chart here for Amius' size: 

2018-07-13_18-30-36.png

))

“I’m not too sure. No one was around to tell me when I woke up… There wasn’t much but ruin and waste.” Amius recanted what he remembered of his waking before falling silent for a moment, his throat contracting visible as he choked on a welling surge of emotions before he managed to get himself under control again. “That’s why I’m here -  I figure reading some history books would help me establish a timeline of what’s passed and where I am now. Have you heard of the city of Panoply by any chance?” Amius took this moment to look over the magi dragon standing before him.

Edited by picknick10

((Sorry about the late post, guys. I had a lot going on, such as the many giftstories I have to do this month (Draco's included), a RBT online training program, and work (Saturday's morning shift exhausted me and hurt my neck that I didn't have time to make this post yesterday.) So anyway here is Zanzibar79's giftstory: https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/DR-The-First-War-Zanzibar79-s-characters-3-746301576

Also, Atlas is 16 feet tall. Looks like I got to make a size chart for her someday.))

Night
There was a brief pause as the water dragon looked sad about something before getting his emotion under control. Atlas shook her head and answered, "I haven't. But go ahead and take as much books as you want. My friend and I were going to go back home after this. I'll be using my magic to teleport the books and us there." Then she thought to ask on the concern of his shelter, "Say, do you have a place to stay tonight? Maybe my friend will let you stay at her place." Without waiting for an answer, she looked up at the white and asked, "Hey Roquette, do you mind if this guy sleeps over at your place tonight?"

Roquette answered, "Not at all, I don't mind having another guest."

--------------------------------------

Morning
"Well..." Kathia tried to think of a good favor before she remembered Azera's magical bond with the halfling. "Hey, that magic bond that you and that half-" She paused herself quickly from using an insult to call the halfling, because it would not be wise to say it in front of her friend. "Halfling. Is there a way to remove that? I heard you two can die at the same time if something happens to one of you. It wouldn't be good for you if that halfling dies."

------------------------------------------

"I am," Minerva answered. Ronan voiced his concern about the next fight between the two men. "I really hope not." Then when Drake asked for the agenda, Minerva answered, "Well I plan to show Bolz the rest of the city today. But we can also go find a graphic designer to make us a logo, some business cards and some flyers to advertise the school."

(( So her size is something like this then?

2018-07-15_21-16-06.png))

((And no worries ^^

Also, Darkmega has been accepted and added to front page))

Amius seemed to think about it for a moment before turning a paw to snatch a book off the ground. “Well – I didn’t have much planed in ways of shelter. I was kind of just wandering around in hopes of finding more answers, but so far all I’ve found is some more ruins. The rest of the world isn’t like this as well, is it?” For a moment he danced around her question, flipping through the book he held as a momentary distraction before closing it again with a resounding thump. “I think a place to stay would be nice.”

Edited by picknick10

Lucas left the comfort of home, ready to overcome anything on his search for Honor. "The sooner I find him, the better. Maybe once I find him he can convince the other dragons that not all humans are so terrible." He said. When sunset came, Lucas sat on a small rock and held his charm. "I'm coming for ya, buddy." He got little to no sleep that night. The next morning, Lucas made a dummy out of a nearby haystack. He practiced with his spear for a few hours. He stopped due to a sudden rainstorm. Luckily, he found a small hut to stay in. While waiting for the storm to pass, Lucas fell asleep and had a dream that was less like a dream, and more like a vision. He saw a slightly older version of himself playing with young hatchlings. Honor was sitting nearby, watching happily. At that moment, Lucas woke up. He thought of it as "just a dream" for now, but it would be a big help in the future.

((So been using my phone for all the post, for some reason my computer would not connect to the site, but it works now, and hoping from now on.))

Azera looked down at the table a bit with a sigh. "We are aware of that possibility, and as the current moment stands, no I do not know, nor does the Myst know." He said as he look back up at her. "Also you do not need to hide your distaste about dragons or dragon kind around me. I did hear what you said a bit ago to her." He sat there for a second before he look up at the sky. It crystal clear orange to blue sky was a warm sight to him, but something caught his eye though. A little black spec, very high up in the sky. To the naked eye, or a normal eye, that would not be viable at all, but he saw it. It was clear he was looking at something as his eye traced it a bit. 'What is that thing?' He thought to himself.
=============================================================
((This takes place in morning.))
Axle hear the ticking of some type of clock among the vial of black mist that swirls in his head. He felt drowsy, more of a painful throbbing in his head, but that quickly changed when a large amount of water slashed on his whole body. That when he notice two things. One he was in his dragon form, and two he was bound tightly, while suspended into the air, and he was upside down. When is vision came back he saw only a bit of a few things. First there were four anchor points, second was a circle with runes of magic he had zero idea what they were and their reason, but he had a bad feeling. Third he was a good 20+ feet in the air, and last directly below him was a white dragon body, but without the body wounds, and it scales were clean and well maintain. It slow rising and falling meant the dragon was alive.

His first thought was to change into his human form, but as soon as he try to, it not only failed, but the chains got much more tighter, by first loosing up a bit before they snapped hard around his body. He growled loudly from the snapping pain in his body. His wings bound around his bottom half of his body, blocking his front legs, as his rear legs and tail were chain to the ceiling. He heard someone chuckled a bit, and he turn his head towards the sound.

"Well what a wonderful surprise. You are finally awake, and you tried to use magic, how interesting." The abductor said in a weird accent. Axle could now see the abductor as a halfling with blue wings and a white lab coat on. He was standing on water, which acted as a solid but still was floating around in the middle of the air, bending to his weight and movement. He begun to walk closer to fully bound Axle, till the point where he came within Axle bite range. "Oh the question you must have, or the anger that swills with in you? All of this integers me. You see I w-" He started to say as Axle too a changes to try and bite him in half, but what Axle got instead was a metal device shoved into his mouth, that did two things, one kept his mouth wide open and pushed his tongue to the bottom of his mouth, two, stopped him from speaking or attempting to bite down.

"Rude. Trying to bite me while in a middle of a long speech, and I was so excited to tell you about your history. Well we can skip that whole phase and get straight to the fun part." The derange halfling said as chains wrapped around Axle throat and yanked back, hard, choking him, and held his head above the other dragon. Axle hardly could breath as he watch the halfling land on the ground with water swirling around him, before it started to head towards Axle. It floated below him, before it shot straight up thought his mouth and down his throat, and soon it felt like someone just shoved razor thin swords down his throat and pulled them back out as the water shot back out, and blood soon followed suit. The water floated just bearly inside his mouth before it did the same thing to the roof of his mouth and the top of his tongue and the side walls of his mouth. He reared a bit in shear pain, but the chains held firm, and when he try to heal the wound, it recreated every single one, as blood flowed down onto the other dragon below.

===========================================================

Spinx wonder around the forest a bit before he came back to windfall. He wear blood bandages, a torn rope and carried a broken sword, as he wonder though the city, passing people and on looker. He passed an area of people that what seemed like a fight was just recently defused. His scent alone was death stanching, and he was not masking it this time.

((i would go into more detail, but not in this post maybe next post. Juna&Mekarth next post with more Azera.))

((Can someone update the wiki? Or should I?))

Honor was sitting inside the hatchling cave, watching over some young hatchlings. It was his job to raise and protect the little ones. However, rather than tell them about humanity's wrongdoings, he told them stories of his past with Lucas. He hoped one day, peace would come. Until then, this was the best he could do. When the hatchlings were all asleep. he would talk to the action figure on his neck, pretending it was Lucas.

((I still got 3 more giftstories to do and I'm working on Draco's right now. Anyway, here are the ones I've done:
RWyvern - https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/DR-The-First-War-rampaging-wyvern-s-character-3-748880308
En'K'Haral - https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/DR-The-First-War-Enkaharal-s-characters-story-5-752610452
SparksflY - https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/DR-The-First-War-SparksflY-s-characters-story-4-753675579
DarknessDragon197 - https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/DR-The-First-War-DarknessDragon197-s-story-5-755280229

And Darkmega, I'll put your forms on the wiki for you.))

Night
Atlas answered, "Well if you're counting human cities, then yes. But the only one I know that's still intact is Windfall and that's where we're going." Then when the water gave his answer, the magi replied, "Alright, we're going home now." She called to her white friend, "Come down here, Roquette. We're about to go back to Windfall shortly."

Roquette responded, "Coming!" She jumped down and glided to the ruins below, where she landed near the two dragons.

Atlas went to recollect her books before rejoining the group. She looked to the water dragon and asked, "Okay, ready to go?"

-------------------------------------------

Morning
Azera seemed fine with Kathia's hatred of dragons. Of course he would be when he didn't care what Kathia did to the dark myst pygmy a couple of days ago. She was also disappointed to learn that that there appears to be no way to remove the bond. The girl replied, "Well, glad to see you're not mad about that. Yes, I don't like dragons. They killed my parents, killed everyone else and destroyed our cities. So now I'm training to get revenge on those beasts. They're going to pay for every life they took and ruined." She clenched her fist as she felt the desire to heap vengeance burning. Then she heard something coming into the camp behind her. She turned and looked to see the staff members and employees of the Rittevon Construction Inc. here in Sundown. The some of the faces among the employees looked new. It seems like her father's company hired new workers to make up for the ones that got killed.

The managing director, Edward D. Greene, asked one of the refugees, "Hello my good sir, we're the Rittevon Construction company. We're here to get in touch with Kathia or Roderick about the construction of the safety shelter."

Kathia looked back to Azera and told him, "I got to go take care of an important business right now. Talk to me later after this, alright?" Then she went over to meet the company.

------------------------------------------------

Then suddenly, Minerva smelled something foul in the air. She pinched her nose to block out the stench. She groaned in disgust, "Ugh, what's that smell?" It smelled like a dead animal, but why was she smelling this now when it perfectly clear moments ago? After her head turned to the side, she saw a wounded man in black, who looking like he had been beaten up in a fight. She thought, 'Another incident? Well this is turning out to be a rough morning.' She wondered if he needs help; his bandages were bloodied, but the blood seemed like it was stained brown with age. She walked into the street and stood some feet behind him, asking, "Excuse me, sir. Are you alright?"

-----------------------------------------------

Aeolus woke up and left the cave. He sat out under the morning sunlight as he mentally made an agenda for what to do today. He was to try and recruit more cassare dragons for invasion of Shadow Wind as well as some healers to help the horde recover from their wounds faster than Hewey and Cirrus alone. The leader thought to start with the cassares first. He waited for the red dragon to wake up too as he is the only one who knows where the cassare village is.

Ronan walked over to the wounded man. "What happened to you? Who did this?" Taking note of the broken sword, clearly a soldier or warrior of some kind. Drake examined the man and his scent. He clearly just got out of a serious fight.

Amius’ eyes widened at the prospect of that. All human cities but one? “Windfall.” He muttered the words to himself as if memorizing them before giving a minute nod of his head. “What happened?” The smaller drake pressed quizzingly as he padded towards her. He’d known of only one city destroying disaster – had every other city been hit by the tsunami too? For a few moments he focused his attention inwardly as he forced himself to remember the traumatic event, but even in the exaggerated details of his mind the wave didn’t seem quite big enough to destroy every city in one blow.

So then what?

“I am ready.”

((I will reply by the end of this week, been getting worked to death. (50+ hours a week) sorry for the delay. -Draco))

((Sorry for the long wait. I was busy trying to finish up White Wolf of the Snow's giftstory (it's almost done) before I make a post. Anyway, here are 3 more giftstories:

Draco's giftstory - https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/DR-The-First-War-Draco8967-s-characters-story-4-755913022

Foolsmoon's giftstory - https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/DR-The-First-War-Foolsmoon-s-character-story-1-756144757

Severin's giftstory - https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/DR-The-First-War-Severin-s-characters-story-3-756538992 ))

Night
Atlas answered, "We dragons were enslaved by humans for nearly a thousand years. So all of us around the world combined our magic together to create the Spell and free us. Then we went on a rampage and wrecked the $#17 out of their cities. Windfall, well Cypress as it was called back then, also got destroyed, too. But then the Aquarians came and helped the human mages rebuild the place. Now it's supposed to be a city where humans and dragons are equal, but the humans there don't want to modernize and get along."

Night (after Amius says he's ready)
After Amius got his books, Atlas said, "Alright then. Let's go home." She teleported the three back to Roquette's house. The magi looked to her daughter, Akil, who was still sleeping on the floor. The younger dragoness was still fine from the time Atlas and Roquette left to hunt for food. The magi hoped that she will wake up alright in the morning. She would have to tell Akil their new objective of searching for Luco in Sundown.

The white asked the water dragon, "So mister, what's your name?"

-------------------------------------------------

Morning
Danielle woke up from her sleep and looked to the other dragons sleeping in the same cave she is in. They were all still resting and even her sister has yet to awaken. The whiptail walked out of the cave to go see if there was anything to do around. She found Aeolus sitting by himself in front of another cave. The hatchling went up to him and greeted, "Hey Aeowus, is Aunt Atwas gonna come back today?"

The horde leader turned his head to the side to look down at her. He answered, "I do not know. But don't worry about it. I'm sure she's strong enough to come back in one piece. She has won many dragon tournaments after all." If any of Atlas's nieces ask if their aunt is okay, Aeolus can use his telepathy to contact her for confirmation.

Danielle replied, "I think she gonna come back. She'll beat da bad guys and find Wuco."

"I think so, too," said Aeolus. Well not really; he just said that just to keep the hatchling's fragile mind from getting wrecked with anxiety. The horde leader wasn't too sure how well Atlas would fare in a stealth & search mission. The dragoness was quite the hothead and was quick to anger. The enemies in Shadow Wind would take advantage of that if they learned of her traits.

Kathia approached the balding white-haired man in his business outfit. She raised her arm in an L-shape and greeted, "I'm right here, Mr. Greene."

Edward and his coworkers looked to the girl coming to stop before them. The managing director smiled and shook hands with her, "Well, well, if it isn't Mr. Rittevon's daughter. How have you been doing lately?"

Kathia answered, "I'm pretty fine and all. So anyway, did you get all the materials and employees here?"

"We sure did. Well, a few of our workers didn't turn up, we thought they might have died. But at least we hired some new building mages to help speed up the construction process."

"Good," said the girl. Thinking that one word might sound like it was applying she was content about the lives loss, she immediately added, "The stuff and the new workers that is. So do the new guys know what they're going to do here?"

Edward confirmed, "Of course, I've instructed them about the building of the safety shelter here. Speaking of it, where would you like to have the shelter built?"

"Um..." Kathia hadn't given much thought as to where the shelter would be built. She had been too busy with everything else to look for a good spot with the shelter. But now that she thought about it, she would have to have it built on one of the sides of the camp, since there wasn't much space anywhere within it. She pointed in the direction of the side closes to Roderick's tent and said, "I guess we can have it built by the edge of the camp over there."

Edward said, "Alright, we'll have the trees cleared for construction and then we'll start building it. It should take like a day or few for the place to complete."

"Good, after that, I'll pay you out of my dad's account before we build a house next."

"A house as well, eh? Well pay the bill first after the construction and then we'll get to that later. For now..." He turned to the employees and told them, "Alright boys, start clearing the trees over that way." The employees drove their deforestation vehicles over to the side of the camp where the girl wanted the shelter built. The machines began to uproot the trees and dispose of them to the side.

Eitri woke up to a new day and walked around in the place to see what everyone was doing.

Yopple and Annar woke up to the morning light shining on their side of the planet. The flower pygmy got up and walked around to check their surroundings for any of Shadow Wind's guards. There were none in plain sight, not even in the sky. It looks like they were still safe. Annar looked at the waking magi cassare and asked, "Good morning, did you get a good night's sleep?"

Yopple yawned and answered, "Yeah." He took a moment to see that they were still in the same place where they slept. "Seems like the guards didn't bother to catch us. I guess my anti-magic field does keep me from being tracked."

Annar figured, "Which means their method for tracking magic-users must be magical."

Yopple grinned with confidence, "It that's true, then it looks like I can use magic in this place at anytime." If only he knew that last night, then the rescue of Pixie wouldn't end in failure. He would have done more to fight the M. Slaver and free the villager. "I'm going to ask Eitri what Pixie looks like, so we can warp over to her and free her."

But the pygmy shot the idea down, "I don't think so. The security must have been strengthened after our flop last night. We can't go to her now; we're just going to have lay low on that until it's safe. Why don't we go help one of the other teams?"

"Good idea. Let's do it." Then Yopple teleported himself and Annar over to Fable.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((No post, but I do have some bad news I want to share with you all. Sai, our fellow RPer on this thread, and her whole family has been murdered. Picknick10 told me about it through a note on DeviantArt. Let's all pay our respects to her.))

((0_0 what?! murdered?! holy crap! this world is without a doubt going to crap...… RIP Sai, you will be missed.))

((holy crap. I knew JW's were messed up in the head, but this takes the cake. Not disrespecting her in anyway btw. As I am a firm believer in God, it hurts me to know that she did that to her whole family. May God have mercy on her soul and may He give her whole family the peace they deserve.))

((For Sai, Our fellow Rper who we will never get to see again. Who words we will not be able to read, and who can not be replace. May your soul be taken in to a place where you may be safe, where no evil deed can be committed.
May you walk among the stars, and watch over those you cared for, and everyone who may have known you.
May you travel to places that was once out of reach, to explore in a way once we could never known.
May you travel passed lust fields and over soothing rivers, as you take your parting farewells.
We, RedDragonette, LordTorch18, Picknick10, Draco8967, RainbowTheAlbinoServal, and the rest of your dragon cave family, say our last farewells with your parting from us.
Where ever you go, may it be safe and filled with joy.
What ever you did in your past, may it be forgiven.

We, as one family, say farewell Sai, and we may we all meet one day in those safe fields.
Farewell Sai, our Rper of this great Dragon Cave Family, you will be missed.))

((I have hit a brick wall for so long, so cool with me. work been you know killing me to the point where i can no longer think))