picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

"Ye, and you?" He lied tho. He wasn't too used on staying up, but he wasn't used to being so far away from home either. He looked to Drake, looks like he was still sleeping.

Drake woke at the sound of Minerva's voice, yawning. "Good morning Minerva." He said politely. Ronan was up early and had already eaten before Minerva. He was out on a jog before he returned to the house for his morning routine exercises. Push-ups, planks, sit-ups - a variety of workouts to keep himself in shape. He had to be ready at all times for a fight and he refused to let himself slip up.

Bolz nodded in greetings to Drake. It looks like he got a pretty good sleep. He looked up to the sky for a split second, wondering if everybody's doing fine at home.

Night
Soon, Atlas caught a deer to eat and then a few minutes afterwards, Roquette picked off a few pears from a tree to eat. With their stomachs full, now would be an appropriate time to return back to the white's home. But the magi had something she wanted to do first. She told, "I'm going back to the ruins, Roquette. There's some books I want to collect from there."

Roquette said, "Okay, take as much time as you need." The two dragonesses walked their way back to the hole and Atlas descended down to the castle ruins. She went to the spot where the library would be at and began to dig through the pile of fallen bricks and ashes, while pushing away the larger debris. For any debris too large, she would use earth magic to make a huge stalagmite rise underneath it to move it away. Soon, she found a book titled 'Lessons in Combat.' That sounded like a nice book to have for a fighter like Atlas. Though she was already good a fighter, having been trained during her slave days, that didn't mean she can't learn new techniques. The magi set the book in a place where she would easily remember to retrieve and continued to hunt for more useful books.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Morning
"I did," nodded Minerva. Then she looked to Drake and said, "Good morning to you, too." To Bolz, she offered, "So Bolz, what do you like to eat? I have fruits and veggies, as well as some eggs and meat to cook." She needed to check his diet before she prepared him some breakfast. That way she won't have to waste food accidentally.

"I would like meat please." He said, and walked towards the front door to wait. It was always like this in the morning back there, he thought. Always so quiet and peaceful..

As the sound of rumble shift though the echoing halls of the now destroyed fire palace, a shadow slid across the ground and walls, Before it stopped behind Atlas, and out raised the girl in black and red clothing came from the shadow. The Shadow became part of her cloak. "What exactly is this place? It's not marked on any maps I seen, nor any rumors or legends that i have heard." She Said as she look around, twisting and turning around to look at the walls and pile of rubble Atlas was working at.
=============================================
Juna went and sat down and lean against the wall as she waited for the rest of the team, but not much time passed as she look the phoenix dragon. "Well after this little challenge of trying to capture the monk friend of mine, you guys came a close second, but i have to ask, how did you get your claws on the monk in the first place?" She asked
==============================================
The M.Slaver watched as the two left as quick as they came. He turn to the now frozen door and walked to it, before he busted it open. Startling everything that was in the small and tight confine room. There were several dragons in the room, along with half dragons and humans as well. "Well now. Let Find out which one of you were the one a few dragons were coming for to try and rescue you. If you speak up now, I'll only shatter a limp or two, depending on what you are. Dragons and half dragons, your wings. A Human an arm. However, if you don't, I'll Make a new Icicle being to put on display in the middle of town square and drop you from 1000 ft and watch you shatter into little pieces. I should Explain what these dragons looked like." He said as his armor fell off and shatter on the ground as he slowly started to walk thought the tight rows, As Dragons, Half Dragons and Humans moved as far away as they could from him. He started to list of details of the trio dragons that came on their failed attempt. He stopped in front of the newer addition to this collection. "Seems a bit more evident about your timing and them coming, almost as if they had no clue what they were going into, so and outside source or group of some kind. Would you not agree there, Clan Cave Slave Dragon."

Night
Atlas continued digging through the rubble to find more books. She found one about war tactics and figured that this would be a good book for Aeolus, since he's running his own horde. Another one she found was the Castle of Fire's history book, the very same book she had read to her nieces and taught the alphabet from. Before the magi could turn to set away the two books, she heard a familiar voice asking here what this place was. Atlas was nearly startled, she had not expected the mysterious helper from Shadow Wind to be here. She must have followed her here the same way she did after escaping Lucian. The magi answered, "This is the Castle of Fire; it's a place that used to be ruled by dragon warriors a long time ago before the humans killed them. It being sealed underground was probably why you never heard of it."

--------------------------------------------------

As Kathia was looking at the next spell, a ghoulish-sounding voice behind her rasped, "You there... Turn your face to me..."

The girl felt her ears go heavy after being stricken with fear at how eerie the tone sounded. As she whipped her head around, she asked, "Huh? Who's there?" She was met with a scary sight in form of a floating skeleton wearing a black cloak with rips and holes at the edge of the sleeves and bottom. He was armed with a scythe and there were cyan eyes glowing in the eye sockets. Kathia let out a frightened scream and turned her body without thought as she frantically crabwalked back a bit from the monster. The girl's voice shook, "W-who are you?!"

"I'm the reaper of heaven," answered the creature, unfazed by the human's fear.

"A reaper?!" cried Kathia in panic. "Don't tell me you've come to kill me!" She did not want to be sent to heaven just yet. She was too young for this and she has many plans in her life she wanted to do before she died; raising humanity from the ashes being one of them.

The reaper told her, "Relax child, I've only come to give you a warning."

"A warning?" asked Kathia. Her fright diminished a bit, but it wasn't totally gone.

The reaper asked, "You know that hiker you brought into the fight with these men?"

The girl knew he is referring to the ghost hiker. "Yes, what about him?"

The reaper told, "I found him missing parts of his body... He said he put himself in harm's way, just so you could ensure a kill... Now I shall tell you my warning." He flew in closer to the girl until his head was a foot apart from hers. His eyes bore into hers intently, making her feel a sense of dread as if he was going to place a curse her or something. He seriously boomed, "NEVER LET A SOUL BE DESTROYED!" Kathia shrieked, taking his words to heart so she would avoid whatever punishment he had in store for her. The reaper continued, "Reapers like myself have a purpose to collect souls wandering on this planet... Our scythes act as teleporters to the afterlife and there are three of us with stomachs like that: the reaper of hell, the reaper of limbo and myself included... When a soul gets completely destroyed, it cannot regenerate and will be lost forever... Therefore it is the gravest sin of any necromancer to eat a soul or let it be destroyed... If you are sliced by the reaper of nothingness...then your soul cease to exist and everyone will lose their memory of you." The girl grimaced at the thought of suddenly not existing, that means no one will remember her accomplishments and her company will have no heir. "Do you understand?"

Kathia nodded slightly, "I-I understand." She didn't know that necromancers could eat souls, but now that she learned the consequences for it, she would not dare to devour a spirit.

"Good..." The reaper continued, "As for your hiker friend... I have sent to him heaven and you can no longer summon him... He will recover the fastest there..." Kathia was disappointed that she wouldn't get to use the hiker, who was just getting familiar with and saw as useful, again. But at least it was a good thing for him that he was in safe paradise where will get better soon. The reaper finished, "I will be gone now... Remember...my warning." Then he flew backwards past the tent wall and disappeared.

------------------------------------------------

Corona answered, "I was making a plan to ambush him, but then a teammate of mine spoke up, which gave away our location to him. Then the human suddenly appeared right close to him and said that he was getting tired of this game, so he let us take him to you." Then she noticed the crowd outside and said, "Looks like everybody's here."

-------------------------------------------------

Pixie shrank behind her wings shielding her as the M. Slaver walked down the row. When he spoke about the three dragons, the imperial fleshcrowne did not recognize these dragons, but their breeds did sound like they came from Solomos. Perhaps these were Vulture Horde members that Eitri called for before capture? The nervous dragoness replied, "I guess so..." Since he's figured that she was the one being rescued, Pixie thought to tell him about her slave occupation to save her wings. "Umm...if you don't mind me saying... I'm flying slave, the masters wanted me as a flier. So if you don't mind. Maybe you can break a limb other than my wings?"

Yopple and Annar eventually came to a park in a suburban neighborhood and landed there. After going to a grove of trees, the cassare told the flower pygmy, "This is where we will stay tonight. We will take turns watching. I'm going to keep watch first and then it's your turn to do so while I sleep for a while until then."

Annar agreed to the plan, "For once, that sounds like a good idea." She began to sleep next to him as the cassare kept his eye out for any M. Slavers and other unwanted guests.

The M. Slaver that had captured Niben and Onslou finally fell down asleep after the flower pygmy spewed out enough sleeping pollen to tranquilize him. His grasp on the charcoal dragon was released as he fell down from the air. Onslou hovered before he could hit the concrete ground, too. The dragon went to the M. Slaver and lifted his mouth open to let his comrade out. Niben walked out and swept some of the saliva off of him as he said, "Gee, that was sure close. Where are we now?"

Onslou answered, "Not at a slave compound thankfully. But now we need to try and get back to Volkin before we run into more trouble."

The flower agreed, "Right, so do you know the way back?"

The charcoal answered, "I sure do. But first, let me get the saliva off you before I cover you with my charcoal powder."

As Onslou began to clean the saliva off Niben with his talon, they heard Volkin telepathically asking, 'Onslou, Niben, are you two okay?'

Onslou answered, 'We sure are! Niben put the large dragon to sleep and now we're free.'

At the same time, Niben said, 'Yes we are! I knocked that dragon out with my sleep pollen and now we're going back to you.'

The black ghost dragoness sounded relieved, 'Oh thank goodness! I'm glad to know you two can take care of yourselves. Anyway, Eatorn and Paymar are with me. They're going to be helping use rescue Todora.'

Niben smiled, 'Great! So we're up to 5 dragons. Alright, we'll meet you guys soon.' After the telepathy ended, the flower told the charcoal, "Alright Onslou, lead the way." The two dragons walk together as Onslou traced the path back from where the M. Slaver had kidnapped them from.

Morning
Minerva nodded, replying, "Alright then, I'll cook you guys a lot of sausages and bacon." She went back into the kitchen and took the said meat out of the fridge. She placed the pans on the stove and began to fry the meats. After a while, the many bacon and sausage were done. She put them in bowls and carried them outside. She opened the door see Bolz and smiled; he must have been eager to get his food. She displayed the bowl to him and beamed, "Breakfast is ready!"

Edited by Red Dragonette

Atop a crumbled set of stairs that led nowhere sat a perplexed looking drake. It was curious, finding a water dragon in the so coined ‘Castle of Fire’, but that was as good as ancient history to Amius. “Oh, hello!” the azure drake himself had a book in hand, although the title was obscured as soon as he slipped it away into his bag. “It seems like we’re all here for books, aren’t we?” stone scraped against stone as he took a step forward to peer down at the two newcomers, kicking some rubble in the process. This place really was a mess, but perhaps that was what had drawn him here. He could relate to the brokenness of it.

“You know, I've heard this place once housed a grand library filled with draconic literature, in addition to the fierce warriors whom guarded it. There's almost something poetic about it now, would't you say? Really though, I wonder, what kind of book draws one into a place as sad as this?”

Edited by picknick10

"Alrighty!" He said, excited, and dig in. Mhhhm, this tasted much better than raw meat, he really liked it. Once he was done, he licked his maw clean in anticipation and waited for Drake to come over.

Night
Atlas heard a greeting and turned her head to see a water dragon with eyeglasses. The magi answered, "Well I am. Don't know about her." She shrugged her wing to the girl like a human pointing at someone. Then the water dragon talked about the Fire Castle having a grand library and warriors guarding it. "I wouldn't say a book. My nieces and I were staying at this castle for a day when Axle and his human pal, Strider, showed up. They were being chased by some bounty hunters, who invaded the castle to get to them. Those bad humans were the ones that wrecked this place."

The horde was still eating when Enamora suddenly appeared and the dragons nearby her with ice shards and frost on parts of her body. The dragons dropped their mouths in shock and Nowe the leaf pygmy gasped, "Enamora!"

The magi dragoness was gritting her teeth and shivering terribly from the painful cold. She uttered a plea, "H...help..."

Jarilo came up to them and suggested urgently, "We need somebody who can use fire magic. Anybody got that kind of power?" He looked around at the Group 1 and 5 dragons for help. Everybody wanted to help, but no one could use fire magic.

But then someone among them volunteered, "I do!" The horde looked at him and the someone went over to Enarmora's side. He used his fire magic to create some harmless fire that touched the ice and melted them all off.

The magi was no longer in intense pain and was glad to feel the heat soothing her numb, cold body. She was still weak from M. Slaver's attack, but she is recovering now. She lifted her head a bit to look at the helper and appreciated softly, "Thank you."

The helper smiled and said, "You're welcome."

Aeolus heard a commotion outside the cave and it woke up his group. As they opened their eyes, the cassare asked, "Guys, what's going on?"

The horde leader answered, "I don't know, but I'm going to check it out." He went outside the cave and saw which direction his horde was looking at. There was obviously something or someone of interest. He followed their stares and saw that Enamora has returned. "Enamora," he called her name and the dragoness looked at him. He asked, "Has the mission been completed? Where are the others?"

The magi answered, "No, we're still trying to rescue the villagers. I got frozen by an M. Slaver dragon and Yopple warped me here for help."

"An M. Slaver?" asked Aeolus. He has never heard of a dragon like that before.

"I don't know what it is, but from the sound of it, I think they keep slaves and maybe even boss them around."

Aeolus replied, "It sounds obvious they would do that." The only thing that most interesting was the "M" part of the name. Perhaps the "M" stood for magic, meaning that these slavers used magic to control their slaves.

Enamora told him, "Oh, and one more thing, Aeolus. Today, we discovered some important things you should know when we invade Shadow Wind."

"Interesting," replied the horde leader, finding it good that the rescue team at least got intel on the city. "What are they?"

The magi answered, "There are hidden magic traps inside the city. Yopple's presence was able to keep them from activating. And also, if you're using magic inside the city without a special slave collar, Dracul's forces will track you down and find you."

Aeolus frowned and said, "I heard about the consequences of magic in the city from, but the magic traps is something new. Sounds we should have a cassare dragon with us at all times when going into Shadow Wind." That way so that both the traps and a dragon's accidental attempt at magic would be disable. Shadow Wind's defenses were sounding impressive, but in a bad way since it would make things difficult for the horde. But then again, who said that defeating the evil lords would be easy?

Enamora agreed, "Yes, we should."

Liath asked the leader, "So does this mean we won't be able to spy on Dracul?"

Aeolus answered in disappointment, "Unfortunately no. But at least you and the pygmies can keep the crystals to help you out in fights."

------------------------------------------------------------

Morning
Minerva smiled, pleased that the electric looked like is enjoying the meal she cooked for him. She took the empty bowl and put it in the sink. Then she took Drake's bowl and carried it over to him. She beamed, "Here you go, Drake. Breakfast is ready!"

Edited by Red Dragonette

Juna nodded her head. "Yes would make sense for him to give up willing. His magical powers is linked to his dragon ancestry line. However, his comes at a great cost, much more than mine does." She said as she open her hand and a very black shadowy energy formed in her hand, before she crushed in in her fist. "There are magic in this world that should never been messed with, and his is that ability of teleportation that allows him to go and be part of the wind itself. If i had to guess why was when your friends hit him with spell that almost broke his focus on his own ability, which in return would have killed him." She said before she laughed a bit. "But that not the reason why i called you all here. Tomorrow you phoenix will be with me, and the rest of your group will be hunting for the whole clan in the morning."
======================================================
The woman turn and looked at the new dragon, who to her seem to come in peace, but her cloaked shifted a bit like a breeze came though, as she said something harsh and quick. "I'm simple here to just watch over her and her companion." she said as she started to walk by. "Atlas I will be scouting around." She said as she left down the hall way, passed the water dragon.

Corona didn't find what was so funny about a friend risking his death. But it didn't really matter much anyway for he was just a human. After Juna told her what her and her group's mission will be, the phoenix responded, "Okay, I'll let the others know." She went to the window and told her group what they will be doing tomorrow.

Atlas watched the woman go and said, "Okay see you."

Then she heard Roquette asking aloud from above, "Atlas, who are you talking to?"

The magi looked up and answered back to her loudly, "Some water dragon wearing eyeglasses. He's here for books, too."

The white replied, "Really? I guess that castle must be something."

'Yeah, it sure is,' Atlas thought in agreement. She looked back to the water dragon and asked, "So pal, what kind of books are you here for anyway?"

----------------------------------------

((I edit Aeolus's last post to not have him ask about the M. Slaver dragons and get him and Enamora to talk about something else more important about Shadow Wind.))

Aeolus said to the horde, "If there's nothing else to discuss, I must return to sleep." Without another word from anyone else, the leader went back into the cave and slept.

((Thanks for the bump, Draco. Now I can make a Minerva post and see if I can get Torch and Rainbow active again. Though I do need to come up with some exciting even to really bring them into the game, I'll start with this small scene here before a bigger event. If this doesn't do the trick, I may have to do a timeskip for everyone, since Nick also appears to be inactive. Then we can discuss in the PM how we start things from there.))

After Minerva gave Drake his breakfast, she went to the front yard to pick up the newspaper left at the doorstep. Then she heard a commotion nearby in the form of yelling and arguing. She looked at the scene, which were a pair of angry men, to see what was going on. A spiky-haired brunette yelled, "You're a wuss! A big fat wuss!"

The other, a bearded blonde, retaliated, "Who are you calling a wuss, ya p****! Want me to hurt you?"

The brunette challenged, "Go ahead, I ain't scare of you! I dare you!"

"Alright, that does it!" The bearded man went at his enemy and tried to throw a punch at him, but the brunette dodged backwards and came back in with a punch to the head. The bearded man fell onto his back as his legs swung up the air briefly before coming back down.

The brunette didn't stop there as he went down onto his foe and began to make repeated punches to the head. As he continued his assault, the brunette taunted, "Who's the wuss, boy? Who's the wuss? Yeah you are!"

Minerva felt bad to see the poor bearded man get hurt over and over like this. She almost felt the punches he getting herself. Having enough of seeing this senseless violence, she shouted, "Please stop!" Her words fell on deaf ears as the fight continued.

Bolz peeked outside of the backyard, hearing the arguments. "Please stop! This isn't going to result in anything but severe injuries!" He cried out, hoping the humans would understand him. 
He would usually hear his vampire friend cussing about things so this reminds him of something, but still, this is a whole new level. 

((No problem, though can you do a post for kathia in the day time, azera not going to wake up till then.))

((For some reason I had thought I’d set up email notifications for when someone posted here ;.; ))

“Oh my! Invading a castle just to collect a bounty? You’ve musta had quite the pretty penny placed on your heads. What did you do for someone to be so willing to go to such lengths just to ensure your capture, and how did you escape? By the looks of this place their invasion attempt couldn’t have gone all too badly.” His eyes were bright behind his glasses, and they seemed to jump between each of the newcomers. He was absorbing every detail he could – taking them in and memorizing their features. He never forgot a face, which was good because he often struggled with names.

He kept on his place of vantage atop the set of crumpled stairs as the woman turned to leave. To scout? She only came just a little while ago. Why was so leaving so soon, and so cryptic while she was at it! To scout… perhaps only cryptic to him. “A need for someone to scout implies that you’re still being chased. Have you come here to hide from them again?” And then there were more voices. Boy, this was an unexpected turn. He’d thought this place was abandoned.

“I’m here for no book in particular. You see, I’m both old and young. There’s a gap from both when I’ve lived and when I’ve been born.” He explained. “I just need those gaps filled in. So I could need just one book, or all of them, depending on what they teach me.”

((Sure, just let me do one more Kathia post at the night before I transfer her over to the next day.))

Night
As the girl sat here with mind going over the recent conversation, a man opened the tent flap and asked, "Kathia, I heard screaming. Are you alright?"

She turned her head back to him as far as her neck would allow and saw the guard on the side of her vision. She answered with a lie, "I'm fine, it's just a cockroach. It's dead now." There was no need to worry him about the reaper.

"Okay, well call us if you need us," said the guard before he closed the flap and left. Kathia heard him tell the other guards that everything was alright.

With her mind still recovering from the reaper, the girl thought to busy herself with something else to clear her head. Maybe she could summon a ghost to tell her what happened in Windfall since she left. Using her magic energy, she began to summon a helpful ghost, "Spirits of the afterlife, I need one of you to tell me the recent events of Windfall."

The ghost of humans heard the necromancer's call and the few of them began to approach the gate to the living world. But then, a certain feared mafia boss pushed his way past the other ghosts as he growled, "Out of my way, worms! I have a future hero to train." The ghosts, knowing his infamy in ruthlessness and brutality, backed away from him in fear. Even the ghost ahead of him stopped going to the gate and let the mafiaman pass. The boss went through the gate to meet Kathia.

Kathia saw a ghost materialize before her in the form of a bald-headed man with a rough scowl on his face. His tough exterior intimidated the girl somewhat, he looked like a gunman who's killed people before. It looks like the reaper wasn't the only scary person to visit her tonight, but thankfully this spirit looked nowhere near terrifying as the last one. The ghost asked her, "Your name is Kathia, right?"

The girl answered, "Uh yeah, and you are?"

The ghost answered, "I am Keith and I've come to tell you a couples of thing you need to know about Windfall."

Kathia asked, "What is it? Tell me?"

Keith told her, "Well I have some good news for you. There's a new anti-dragon group called the Equalists. They just formed yesterday, but they're inspiring hatred against the lizards and and are trying to get new members for their organization. You should ally yourself with them if you want to end the mayor's tyranny. And here's what's better, the idiot dragons in armor are collecting refugees and bringing them into the city. That's more recruits that you and the Equalists will have for your army."

Kathia smiled at the information, knowing that the more humans there were, the more that they will outnumber the dragons. It will be just like the first war against them that started slavery. She cheered excitedly, "This is great! I'm so glad we got allies fighting for us in Windfall, while we're still training for war. I want to meet them tomorrow!"

Keith, still in his calmness, said, "Don't be too excited, something like that was bound to show up eventually. But still you should keep that enthusiasm alive for when you see them."

"I will. I'll be going right to the city after I train my class." And should the Rittevon Construction company come here, she will meet with them first, too.

The ghost frowned, "About that, Kathia. I've been watching how you've been training these students and I'm not impressed with it." Scowling at her, he continued, "You're supposed to be making soldiers out of them, not magical housekeepers. You don't need a newbie's book to tell you what spells you should start with."

The girl felt unnerved by how scary the man's anger looked. She apologized, "Sorry, I just thought I could prepare their bodies for stronger magic first."

"And you could do that with easily do that with the weakest fighting spells. From now on, you are to teach them spells useful for combat, so we can get to war with these scalies faster, got it?"

Kathia nodded, "Yes sir."

The ghost relaxed his expression and offered, "Good, and since you're trying to learn more spells, I can teach you mine so you can pass them on to the people." His mouth formed a sinister-looking grin.

The girl asked hopefully, "Really?"

"Yes, I'm a very dangerous man with a history of violence and deaths. I used to run a mafia in Cypress, the one that kills any dragon sympathizers we hear about and the one cops don't dare to cross. You probably might have heard of us."

"I do," said Kathia. She had learned about the mafia's existence on the internet before and how ruthless and powerful they were. Although she appreciated having someone to teach her magic, it felt unusual and a bit scary, and perhaps even wrong, to be taught by a vicious criminal. But for the sake of all of mankind, she had to take whatever help she can get. Then seeing as how he is now a spirit, she asked, "But if you're dangerous, then how did you die?"

Keith's eyes narrowed and he spoke lowly in a vengeful tone, "Because a man I failed to kill as a child in my region of birth slaughtered me and my mafia. He and his dragon. I don't know how he escaped my men, but he grew up strong and agile. If I am to teach you my magic, you have to promise me that when we liberate Cypress, we get that man and his dragon killed."

"I will, but who is this man?"

"His name is Ronan and you'll know him when you see his gray cloak and his desert dragon. Now go to bed, a warrior must keep him or herself well-rested." After the ghost vanished, Kathia went into her sleeping bag and took a long rest until morning.

Atlas answered, "Some nasty necromancer hired these killers to steal my friend's heart, so that he can become immortal. I had to use my teleportation spell to get us out of here before the castle fell. But my friend's friend, he didn't survive. He died before I could save him." Then after he asked if they were still being chased, she shook her head and answered, "No, They're all dead now. But we do have some other scumbags who are after us. They're from a city called Shadow Wind and it's run by these guys. They're called "lords" in that place and we ran into two of them: Dracul and Arch. These guys are pretty mean with their murders and kidnappings. They even managed to take my nieces once, but it was a good thing that they managed to escape somehow. I had to go rescue them from the ocean." She hoped that no one would dare to touch her little ones like that ever again. They were the only ones that served as a reminder of her departed sister. "Really?" she asked, feeling peculiar about his situation. "So pal, you're saying you've lost your memories or something?"

Morning
The next morning arrived and people were waking up to get out of their tents. The aroma of eggs and sausages filled the air around the camp tables as the cooks were preparing them for breakfast. Kathia woke up and went over in mind today's agenda. First, she was to tell her trusted comrade about the Equalists, then she was to train her students in magic, and then she goes to Windfall to look for the Equalists. For now, she looked at Azera to see how he was doing.

-----------------------------------------

Someone finally heard as the brunette man turned his head to glare at Bolz. He yelled, "Shut up, scaly! This is between me and him, you stay out of this!" The bearded man took advantage of the distraction to throw a punch to his foe's face and knock him over. Now the bearded man was on top of him and punching him again. The brunette fought back and the two began to roll around on the street, trading hits with each other.

Minerva needed to stop these two somehow before things get worse. If she went to stop them herself, they might turn on her. Holding her hands over her mouth worriedly, she asked, "This is horrible, what are we going to do?"

((sorry for the delays red, wasn't sure how to reply. I think I can handle it now.))

Drake thanked Minerva and ate his breakfast before she left. Ronan was just coming back when he heard the shouting and yelling. When he saw the two men fighting he sighed. "HEY!!" He shouted. "Both of you knock it off!!" he marched his way over to them. He grabbed the Man ontop and pulled him off the guy he was hitting. He kept himself between them. "I SAID KNOCK IT OFF!!! You are two grown men. START ACTING LIKE IT!" Drake came around the house to watch. Ronan glared at both of the men.

Bolz stared at the two, he didn't really know what to do. Perhaps, he lived too soft of a live to deal with things like this.. He had never done anything related to this. Then Ronan came in.. He was grateful for what he said, but still, he could of said that. "What was even the cause of such a fight anyway? If you're fighting because of such simple things, grow up already." He said, a bit shaky. 

The bearded man swung one last punch before as he was pulled off the brunette. As the brunette rose to get back at his enemy, Ronan told them to stop it at once. After Bolz asked, the brunette pointed at his foe accusingly and yelled, "Grow up?! That b****** stole my girlfriend."

The bearded man retorted, "I didn't steal her, she came running over to me." He flexed his muscles to display his superior physique and continued, "Ladies love a strong man. Right?" He looked to Minerva with a confident grin and his eyebrows moving up and down in a suave manner.

Minerva turned her head away, feeling embarrassed and annoyed by his attempt to flirt with her. Ronan did not need someone trying to take his girl, and neither did she for she didn't want this to turn into a 2-vs-1 fight or a three-way should Ronan attack the brunette, too. She looked at the brunette and told him, "Look, if your girlfriend cheated on you, maybe she's not worth fighting over for. Just move on and forget about her."

The bearded man taunted, "Yeah, she don't need no wussy manbaby in her life. Go find a fat old skank to ****."

The brunette got furious and approached his enemy with the intent to attack again. "I'll show you a manbaby you-"

Ronan listened to the conversation. He got in the way of the brunette male and shoved him back. "You need to cool down, you lack self-control. Get a grip already, if she cheated on you for this guy, you're better off without her. Just go home." He'd turn to the bearded man. "As for you....You think you're soooo tough and macho don't you? You think just because you have all this muscle and bravado that you're a better 'man' than him? I've met men who'd never be able to fight you, but they are far better men than you could ever hope to be. Both of you, walk away. Do yourselves a favor and don't talk to each other ever again." He turned back to the brunette. "If you see that girl you were dating, ignore her cause she clearly doesn't care about you, she isn't worth your time or effort."

Bolz looked rather disgusted, but he tried to remain calm. "That's very, very false.." He nodded to Ronan too. "Ladies loves men that are a good person at heart." He said and just let Ronan talk it out.

Azera position have change from laying on the floor to him sitting the the ground with his sword leaning  against him. His eyes were closed and his breathing was slow and shallow, like he was either meditating or in a deep sleep. However a certain little dark pygmy was missing. She slowly sneaked9 up behind kathia in her half dragon form, and placed her hand on kathia shoulder. "So want to explain what that scream was last night?" The half dragon asked kathia.

==================

((Will post more when it a good time to do so))

((Here is Jass's giftstory: https://www.deviantart.com/silverbeastlaguz/art/DR-The-First-War-Jass-s-characters-story-4-745686364 ))

The brunette fell back a little before Ronan turned to the bearded man and scolded him, too. After Ronan told them to walk away, the two men sent each other glares before the went off on their own ways. The fight was over, but it was clear that their rivalry wasn't. After the men were gone, Minerva said to everyone, "Well that sure was an interesting way to start a morning. I was afraid one of them would end up in the hospital, but I'm glad this turned out okay." Se smiled to her boyfriend, "Thanks Ronan!"

-------------------------------------

Looks like Azera is doing A-okay now, but now Kathia's prisoner was missing again. She felt mad that the halfling must have disappeared out of camp again. If this was the case, then Kathia would just have to break her legs and wings to make sure that she doesn't leave again. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked back to see who it was as she said, "Yes?" She frowned and narrowed her eyes when she saw the halfling, "Oh, it's you." When the halfling asked about the scream, Kathia responded, "None of your business, freak!" She turned to leave her tent as she continued, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have some important things to do today." She left the tent to go get breakfast at the picnic tables. She saw that the cooks have made eggs, bacon and toast today. The girl took a plate of that and sat at the tables to eat.

((Note to self: extend the last part in the story.))