picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Minerva got off of Bolz and said to him, "I hope to show you more of the city tomorrow, Bolz. There's more interesting places than the ones I've showed you today." Then she went inside the house and washed the dishes, keeping the sink clean so that roaches won't be attracted to the smells of unwashed plates and utensils. With that done, she went to grab a novel out of the bookshelf and read it.

Ronan patted Drake's shoulder before heading inside. He'd go to his room and put his gear away. Drake led Bolz to the backyard and laid himself down under the tree. Ronan sat down to meditate. His mind clear and focused, muscles relaxed.

The silver dragon felt the earth starting to shift below him and went to snatch his legs into it rocky grip. He erupted a small fire under him to stop this process and took to the air, but not by flapping his wings as he stood on what seems to be solid fire under him. "Clever little dragons. And yes I may have used her as shield, but I was not the one who cast a magic beam, nor challenge me in a fight knowing you are well out of your league," He said as a fire ball started to form above him and rapidly grow in size. "Sorry to cut our time short, but i have a tight time frame here and this little tango must end here." He said as the fireball grew in a massive size and change color to a blazing white, as no rain was extinguishing this massive fireball as he look at Kekul. "Let see you stop this mage." He said as the fireball accelerated towards Kekul, but something intercept the fireball, casting a large cloud of smoke as the silver dragon looked down at the cloud. What he saw was a single human, one with very long black hair, white clothing and a mask covering the bottom of his face, but his eyes were closed, and he was completely unscratched from the fireball. The silver eyes narrowed at this human,almost as annoyed by a buzzing fly in a lit lamp.

"Aeolus and Aeolus's group, this is not your fight anymore. It would be wise for you to leave now." He said, and the voice match that of axle, but Axle human form had much shorter black hair, as this one had hair almost touching the back of his knees. "Because you will only be in my way." He said as he open his right eye, revealing the normal royal blue eyes he had before the seal broke, but he seemed slightly different.
====================================================================
Juna heard the canopy dragon come into the room and announce that he and his team have succeed on retrieving the human. "Congrats, you and your group get first pick on what was gather from the hunting group. I will have Hewey inform everyone that the session is over." She said as she sat where she was at. She went to contact Hewey about the canopy's group was the first to complete the objective and to tell the rest of the other groups.
====================================================================
Lucian saw the flames coming at him, as it started to spiral around him, soon enclosing around him. as it completely closed around him, the blue wings of the dragon came bursting out of the flames, as the blue came walking out of the fire, but not unscathed. He had some burn marks on his body. "Interesting. You used fire as a vortex to try and roast my body. Sadly Atlas, I can not die, not without my contract with them being up. trust me i have already tried several times." He said as proceeded to walk closer to Atlas, but keeping close to the circle. "Here the deal Atlas, you can cast as many spells as you want at me, in the end I will just be rehealed, even if that heal is against my will and wishes." He said.

"Trust me, Atlas Firestar. I do not wish to bring you harm, or even for the fact of Akil. I only do this because i have no choice in that matter." He said as he started to vanish into the air, but his voice ranged in the room. "I am force to stall you till they arrive, and that will be in a short time, so Atlas. What path will you do, as two path alone will lead to Akil death, but one will save her, and the other will let you both escape." He said as now two of him was in the room.

"Three will lead to your capture however Atlas. The choice is yours, now choose." He said as more of him keep on filling the room, doubling each time.

((Here is Psyduck's giftstory: https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/DR-The-First-War-Psyduck-s-characters-story-4-675775721
And here is AuraX13's giftstory: https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/DR-The-First-War-AuraX13-s-character-story-2-662440092 ))

The horde was in awe at how the silver dragon's fire was able to go past the soil. Just how strong was his fire? Then he cast a fireball which quickly grew in size and turned white. The fireball sped down towards the horde, who stood there in fright and shock, knowing that nothing could stop his spell. Albina let out a high-pitched terrified roar. Just then, the fireball was stopped and in its place was a cloud of smoke, which made it hard for the horde to breath as they began to cough. Aeolus flapped his wings to blew away the smoke. Something or someone has saved them, but who? Then he saw a human standing between them and the silver. This human almost looked and sounded like Axle. He told the horde to leave and let him deal with the silver dragon. Aeolus decided to trust this human with the situation and replied, "Very well, we shall take our leave." Then he looked to Kekul and told him, "Kekul, take us back to Juna."

The magi and the other soldiers looked at their leader with uncertainty. They did not know who this human was, how powerful he is or if he would be able to protect Axle. Albina asked, "Leave? But what about Axle?"

The horde leader assured, "He will be fine. We must go now."

Kekul was still hesitant to leave, but he decided to obey for now. He replied, "Alright fine, if you say so." He began to picture the silver dragoness in preparation to warp.

Aeolus looked at the new human and thought, 'You will be fine here, right Axle?' Then the horde returned to Juna by teleportation.

----------------------------------------------------------

The canopy dragon smiled, glad that he has secured victory for his team. He left the room and went back to his comrade, who was holding Corona in place with dark magic. The phoenix dragoness was struggling to free herself of the dark tendrils. The canopy told him, "Looks like Juna has declared us the winners."

The teammate smiled and cheered, "Alright!"

Corona bared her teeth angrily and growled, "You cheaters! You don't deserve a win!"

Then a cassare dragonet came up the stairs and asked, "Has somebody won yet?"

The teammate answered, "Oh yes, Group 1 did."

The cassare looked at the floor with a disappointed frown and cursed, "Darn it!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Hewey replied, 'So Group 1 won, huh?' There was a brief pause before he replied, 'Alright then, I'll let everyone know about this.' Then Aeolus, Kekul, Albina and Cirrus appeared in the room that Juna was in.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Atlas's eyes widened in surprise and her teeth were gritted after hearing the man say that he can't die due to the contract. 'What?!' she thought. The man said that he didn't want to harm the mother or her daughter, but only did because he was forced to stall them. After he vanished, Atlas looked around the room for him as she tried to pinpoint his voice's location. Then he gave her 3 uneasy choices, 1 of which will only save Akil's life. Atlas was unnerved by the repeating appearances of the clones. He has her trapped in a hard place with Akil's life on the line and there seemed to be no way out. The magi clenched her teeth, feeling sore about her defeat and feeling pretty bad for causing this situation she was now in. The mission of finding Luco was now most likely a failure and she knew Akil and Juna were going to be upset with her for the mission going badly. The only thing she had to do know was to help preserve her daughter's lifespan. She made herself look strong in front of the clones, as she did not want to appear distraught in front of any of them. Then she asked, "So what's this path that will save her?"

Axle stood in front of the silver dragon, who look a bit puzzled by him. "Just how did you re healed yourself from that much of your body being broken or pushed to the limit? That is physically impossible to do so, let alone to be able to get back up from it." He said as he narrowed at Axle, but got no reply but a one eye look at him. "Tsk"

He summoned another fireball above him, but split it into two equal size balls. They flew to the side of him and went at full speed and crashed into each other on both side of Axle human body. "Does not matter, I'll just make it so you never get up again." He said as he landed in the area where Axle was at. "Worthle-" He started to say, before Axle came bursting out of the smoke that was created by the two fire balls in his dragon form. He tackled the larger silver dragon which great force that caught the silver off guard and pushed him back, as Axle swiped quick and hard at his armor, denting it in what seemed to be a wild arrange of attacks, but when the silver went to push away from Axle, his armor locked up at the joints, causing him to fall to his side, as the final blow to his neck sealed his fate in his fully armor body.

"I won't kill you Tekamaec, but you will become a living statue. So enjoy your imprisonment for the rest of your days, because no one coming here to save you." he said as the silver gasp for air in his now very unbreathable armor. The silver growled a bit back at Axle before a massive fire ball appeared above him that was a full mile wide, and had it come plummeting to the ground, but never touching the ground or the trees as talons went into the only vital spot in the armor, in the silver dragon eyes, and into his brain. Axle walked over to the pygmy, turn human and checked over her completely. There was a very, very faint heart beat in her chest. He place his hand on her chest and healed her wounds over before picking her up and taking her with him. He passed by the mangled corpse of one of the slave dragons, and turn his head away before he mutter something to himself, and maybe to the spirit of the dragon before he kept on walking in the direction he was heading. He need some time, some time to recollect himself, and a very long walk with something that might kill him is what he need, or at least he hoped.
=========================================================================================
Lucian appeared next to Atlas as well looking over Akil. In his talon before Atlas was a collar, the same to what Akil was wearing. It was an anti magic collar that would prevent her from using magic while it was on, and from the look of it, it was not coming off without help either. There was no keyhole, no locks or any physical way, minus cutting this collar off, of removing it. "Make your choice, because once this is on there is no going back. No means of escape, no means of rescue, or a means of contacting anyone else. I'm sorry but that is 2 of the 4 option, either way with her death or not, this was going to have to go on your neck either way. Before you do make your choice though I would highly recommend contacting any love ones and telling them you will not be seeing them for a while. Make it quick though, time is not on your side." He said with what looks like sorrows in his eyes. He truly did not want to be putting Atlas in this position, and he did not try to hide that fact at all.
==========================================================================================
"Phoenix dragonness, mind coming here for a moment so I may have a word with you., and bring your group with you, well what left of them." Juna said loudly, and turn her head slightly towards Aeolus and his group. "You look a bit more batter for wear. What happen to you, I was starting to get a bit concern."

((Moop. The human vs Yopple you can describe red if you wish. that really about it for me))

((Here is Chapter 55: https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/A-Dragon-s-Rage-The-First-War-chp-55-724366790
And here is DJVoxel's giftstory: https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/DR-The-First-War-DJVoxel-and-SBL-s-story-3-729692140 ))

Atlas looked at the collar that resembled the one her daughter wore, but there appeared to be no way to remove it and no use of telepathy. The blue dragon told her that there would be no way out once the collar was on. Atlas looked at the collar uneasy and felt a depressing sickness in her stomach. Since she needed to tell everyone she knew about the bad news about her capture, the magi started with her nieces first. She decided to make this as light as she could so as not to horrify them. She said, 'Danielle, Kylie, I'm going to be gone for a long time, something came up that I need to do. You two take care of yourselves and be good okay?'

She heard the whiptail reply, 'Okay, we will!'

The balloon hatchling said, 'Alright! So what are you doing, Aunt Atlas?'

The magi gritted her teeth, wondering how she was going to answer Kylie's question. She lied, 'It's an undercover mission. I'll be back whenever.' She broke the telepathic link and thought, 'Hopefully.' She wasn't sure if she was ever going to come back out of Shadow Wind and even see anyone she cares about ever again. For all she knew, she could be trapped her for all eternity. The next dragon she formed a telepathic link was Juna, she told her, 'Juna, we've failed the mission. I accidentally used magic after I got mad trying to blast the dragon who hurt Akil. She's on the verge of death and I don't know if she's going to live or not.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Corona replied, "Alright." Then she contacted her team and told them, 'This is Corona, Juna wants to meet with us, Group 4. I'll be waiting by the window of the building she's at. Look out for my flaming tail tip, okay?.' Then she went into the room and hung her tail out of the window.

Aeolus explained, "Axle got attacked by some dragons and humans from Shadow Wind. He killed most of them by the time we got there. But then a large silver dragon in armor appeared and defeated him. We tried to fight him off to protect Axle, but his fire magic was too powerful against our powers. Then Axle regained his strength and told us to leave, which we did. So here we are."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

((Okay.))

The drakes flew down at Yopple as their riders held their spears out pointed to stab him. The cassare lowered his altitude a bit before he spun around with his tail and whacked the drakes' undersides. The drakes shrieked in pain and their riders cried out from nearly getting dismounted. The drakes regained their flight and came at Yopple again. He dodged out of the way and grabbed one of the riders who cried, "Whoa!" The cassare bite the man's head off and toss his body behind him like a piece of trash going into a bin. He grinned evilly at the other drakes and their riders. Then he heard Annar to stop fighting and leave as they have failed the mission tonight.

Yopple replied, 'And risk letting these guys chase after me? No way, I need to kill them off before I go.' The drake whose rider died, flew at him with claws reached out to attack. The cassare anticipated the attack and moved back before clawing the drake's underside, earning a pained shriek in response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annar looked at the magi with a frown and told her, "He's not coming back. He's insisting on fighting them until they're dead."

Enamora said, "That Yopple, he's a fool! He's supposed to be leaving now!" Then she ran out of the alley and onto the streets.

The flower looked at her in surprise and wondered if the magi was being nuts, too. She asked, "Hey, where are you going?"

Without stopping or looking back, Enamora answered, "I'm going to bring him back before things get worse. Wish me luck, okay?" The magi continued to run back for the slave building until she was out of sight.

Juna heard from Aeolus first before she heard Atlas voice about how they failed the mission. Something did not sit well with her as time seems to have frozen around her for a split second before she realized what just have happen and how she just handed over a key to Dracul on a silver plate, but the fact he only need two more keys, and one was laying behind her while the other was in a wood area found by a shadow wind dragon. 'Atlas, Get out of there now and Run' She screamed in her head, but know that atlas would not have heard it because of her heisted reply. She clenched her fist hard as her nails dug into her skin. She turn towards Aeolus. "Aeolus, go ahead and find a place to rest for the night, you and your party." She said as she than address the dragonness. "When your group arrives, phoenix, tell them to wait here for me to come back. it won't be long." She said as the human followed her to the top of the building.
=======================================================
Lucian was waiting for Atlas cooperation with him, but he caught sight out of his eyes several dragons coming. They were out of time and he had to act quickly. He jumped back from Atlas, than quickly went to tackle her to the ground while also trying to get the collar on her as well. However he did angle his attack in a fashion where Atlas could see someone, a young female in black and red, come into view , slash at the circle and step next to Akil and vanish from sight. It seems this young woman was able to bypass shadow wind spell tracking, either because she was a shadow wind herself, or she was protect in some way.
((Up to you Red, and can stay or go, depending on if juna message reaches or not.))

((I will post more when i have more information to work with. but that about it that i can think of.))

Aeolus and his soldiers noticed that Juna was looking like she has just heard something bothersome. The horde leader asked in concern, "Juna?" She then told him to go find a place to rest for the night. He decided not to press the issue and replied, "Very well, we shall go back to the village. Kekul, Cirrus, Albina, let's go." Aeolus turned and left the room as the three dragons followed him out.

Corona responded to Juna, "Alright, I will." After the halfling and human left, the phoenix turned and looked out the window behind her, not removing her tail from outside. She noticed that Ristia and the dark myst were already here. She just needed to wait for the rest of her team to get here.

When Aeolus's group approached the stairway, they saw a cassare dragonet sitting there. The leader asked him, "Tell me, has Group 3 won yet?"

The cassare answered, "No, Group 1 did actually. I almost had them, but I wasn't fast enough."

"How unfortunate," said Aeolus, knowing that the winning team would get the best pick of the food stash tonight. "Very well, come join us back at the village. Hopefully, there will be enough leftovers for us all. Anyway, I assume everyone has heard the news?"

The cassare replied, "We did, Hewey told us while going around to fix everyone's wounds and telling them to bring the sleeping dragons to the village."

"Good for him," said the leader as he commended the healer for getting things done without told by him. "I suppose Cirrus should go help him out too to get things done faster." He looked to the gray and told him, "Cirrus, go and aid Hewey with the recovery now."

Cirrus replied, "I'm on it." The gray went down the stairs to get started on his task.

Aeolus told the other remaining dragons, "Let's go." They all went down the stairs to get to the bottom floor to leave the building. As they went, Aeolus thought about Juna's dread and wondered what had gotten her uneasy.

---------------------------------------------------

Juna didn't respond to Atlas immediately; the silver must have either been really disappointed with the result. The magi couldn't blame her, it was her fault after all. So the magi contacted a certain lumina and told her, 'Ohimia, I just got captured by Shadow Wind. I had to turn myself in in order to save Akil.'

Ohimia sounded worry, 'What?! Can't you just teleport you and her out?'

'I can't,' Atlas replied. 'They got this magic circle thing that keeps her from getting out by any means. Listen, I don't know how long I'm going to be there as I can't teleport after this, but please take care of my nieces, alright?' Then she roared as she was tackled to the ground by the blue dragon. He tried to get the collar on her, but the magi stopped the collar with her talon from getting to her neck, pushing back against it. She wasn't done hearing from Juna yet. Then she noticed from the angle in her view that a woman slashing at the magic circle and leaving.

((I don't know what that slashing the circle thing means, but I'm going to assume that she's destroyed it. If I'm wrong then I'll edit this post.))

The magic circle's spell became ruined, which means that this was Akil's chance to get out of here. Then she hears Juna screaming her to get out of Shadow Wind now and run. Getting confident that she can her daughter can both escape and live, Atlas replied, 'That's what I'm going to do now!' She kicked the blue dragon off and went over to Akil's body. Since she can't go back to the horde or to Axle for help, Atlas needed to go to another dragon who can heal her daughter. She needed to go to the first one she can think of, even if it was in Windfall, where the damn hybrids live. She thought of one of her old friends who was her fellow slave back when Atlas was made to fight in the dragon tournaments. She always healed Atlas after training for combat against their fellow slave, Qoogie the black dragon. The magi pictured the white in mind and teleported herself and Akil over to her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Atlas found herself inside a building with stone walls and floors. This place almost reminded her of a cave, except it has windows and a door, making it look a bit more like a human house. Then the magi heard a soft voice behind her, "Atlas, is that you?"

Atlas turned to look behind her and saw the golden-bellied white dragoness with gold feather tips. She answered, "Yes, it's me, Roquette." She moved Akil's body in front of her to show her friend, who gasped in shock at the sight of the deep chest wound. The magi said urgently, "Listen, I need you to heal Akil quickly. She's dying as we speak!"

Roquette replied, "Okay, I'll get to it." She began to use her healing magic on Akil to restore the flesh and close the wound. Atlas looked at her daughter to check her for signs of life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I forgot to post Yopple's part.))

Yopple's claws were painted red with blood. The drakes split up and moved different ways around the cassare, surrounding him on all sides. One of the drakes closed and their rider tried to stab him, but Yopple moved back to dodge before going back in to take a swipe at the rider. He missed as the drake quickly flew out of the way. Then immediately, he felt a spear jab at his back and he snarled in pain. Then another jab speared his side and he winced from the harsh puncture. Yopple dropped himself down from the drakes and turned to where he threw the headless man. He glides towards the fallen spear and lands beside it. He picks it up with his talon and turns around to stab a drake through its neck after feeling his foe's presence behind him. Its rider fell back from its limp and drooping body. The other drakes swooped at the cassare and one of their riders thrust his spear at his head, but Yopple was quick to dodge having his brain stabbed.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Quick update, I will be posting today/early morning of tomorrow. So be on the watch for a edit on this post))

((Nice to have one problem after another, first one, internet dies, second one my computer had window ten update that took Several, no joke, Several hours.))

Lucian was kicked from the underside, but instead of a mad or anger face, there was a smile that slightly came across his face. 'At least you have time now, Atlas Firestar. Your mission for Luco is not over, for the dragon you are looking for was never here to start with. Find a person name Azera, than you will know how to find Luco.' He thought to Atlas after she vanish. The woman in red and black was gone from the area. He turn human and lean against the wall as he press his hand against his side. "Not fetal either." He said as he held the wound that was inflicted from Atlas kick. He soon heard the whistle of air begin shifted as he saw at the last second the golden pike hit him square in the chest.

"I have had enough of your damn mockery. If you were not already dead, I would have killed you already, damn snake." Arch said
==========((This part I will allow people Imagination run on that one.))==================================

Juna sign a bit in relief that Atlas was able to make it out of the city. She and the human was on the top of the building roof as she grabbed her wing and pulled a scale from it painfully and tossed it to the human, and spoke in their language tongue. He nod in understanding before he ran passed her off the building, but just moments later a large silver dragon took the air as it head off north from the area. "I will never get use to that transformation spell of his." She said to herself as she proceed back down the stairs.
==========================================================================================
As Akil was getting healed and check for sign of life in her, which there was, and not as faint as one would think with her wounds, but not as strong as a Healthy normal dragon either, kind of in between the two. She open her eyes briefly and look at Atlas for a second before she passed out again.

Seconds pass before a woman voice echoed a bit. "Her wounds are not fetal, Atlas. Just hit with a bit of sleep poison from Lucian's talons. It will clear out of her system in a few hours." She said as she came stepping out of the shadows across the room. It was the same woman in black and red clothing from shadow wind. "Before you do ask how i got here, and how i found you. I used her blood to simple track you, and followed your spell trail you left behind when you came here. I sealed that part off and right now masking your magic trail as best as i can before you go and try and up and blast me with a light spell."

((Dang, that must be more annoying than the longest time I've waited for something to update.))

Atlas smiled in relief when her daughter looked at her for a bit. Akil is still alive for now, but now all she needs is rest. Hopefully she will be better by the start of tomorrow's morning. Atlas wanted to go back to Shadow Wind and try again, this time without a fight coming to them. Suddenly, she heard the blue dragon speak to her, saying that she needed to find Azera to find Luco. The magi replied, 'Azera, who's that and where am I supposed to find him?' Then she heard a woman's voice and the dragoness turned their heads towards the direction of the sound as Roquette gasped in surprise. "Who's there?" asked Atlas. Then after the woman explained how she got here and that she covered the magic trail to prevent Shadow Wind from coming here. The magi replied, "I wasn't going to hurt you. In fact, I would thank you for saving our hides. Akil probably would've been gone if not for you." She was grateful for the woman helping them back there.

Roquette asked the stranger, "So who are you anyway? Normally one doesn't have visitors showing up out of nowhere like this."

--------------------------------------------------------

Corona turned around as her tail withdrew from the window to see if any more of her teammates had showed up. Three more dragons arrived, two of which included Ursula and Liath. The third was a cassare. She put her tail back out the window and waited for more of her group.

As Aeolus, Albina, Kekul and the cassare were making their way over to the village. The horde leader heard a telepathic alert from Ohimia in her worrying tone, 'Aeolus, I just heard from Atlas. She told me that she's been captured by Shadow Wind.'

'What?!' cried Aeolus in alarm. He thought back to the look of dread that Juna had on her face. Did Atlas tell her of her situation?

Ohimia continued, 'She can't teleport out, because the bad guys were trapping Akil in a magic circle and she had to turn herself in to save her.'

The leader realized, 'Then this means that they've failed the mission. Juna needs to be alerted about this right now.' He thought of Juna's relieved sigh shortly after her distress, but he can't say for sure if Atlas told her of her situation and then quickly found a way out. For all he knew, it could be one of her other allies from Shadow Wind.

'I agree,' she concurred. 'I'll go tell her.'

-------------------------------------------------

The fight continued between Yopple and the drake riders as Enamora arrived at the scene. She noticed that he had killed some of the drakes and their riders. The remaining few were still combating him. But where was the M. Slaver? Surely he would be here fighting alongside these black-armored soldiers. But for some reason, he's not. What is he doing? Yopple speared through the riderless drake and flung it off the weapon. Then he turned and parried the other rider's spear. His drake flew back away as the cassare's thrust missed the rider. Enamora ran towards one of the ridden drakes before she jumped and flew at him. She grabbed up the rider in her mouth and threw him off as she grabbed the drake's wings. The creature let out agitated shrieks as it thrashed around in her grasp. Yopple took his chance to stab and kill the drake. He said to the magi, "Enamora, decided to come back and help finish off these worms?" His grin fought to hide the pain he was feeling from his wounds.

After Enamora threw away the dead drake, she scold him, "No Yopple, in fact I came to get you away from this place. Why didn't you run when these soldiers came here? You know the M. Slaver must have called them and he's still probably calling for more to show up. Now look at you, you're hurt."

Yopple came up with a believable excuse, "They were in my way, that's why." Then as the last drakes and riders went to attack, the horde members killed them first before they were harmed.

((Expand details in the giftstory.))

The woman kept hidden behind her cloak as she replied to the white question. "My name is really not of important, and the person, well dragon you should be thanking Atlas is Lucian. He planned most of this behind the backs of red necromancer cult that control him. The main plan was to capture you Atlas, but remove Akil from farther harm, however you had different plans, simple put you went with his plan b, which means I'm stuck with you until otherwise told." She said as she step back into the shadow. She spoke something in a sharp tongue. It was so sharp, she could be mistaken for a dragon speaking, and she was gone, but clearly she was lingering around in the shadows. Something Flicked among the shadow, and it look like a dragon tail that flicked around in the shadow, even if it was a small shadow.

Lucian did not reply back in words, what what came was an illusion of floating letters only Atlas could see. it was only one word though, Sundown.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Once the last of the drakes and their riders fell to the pair claws, their blood tainted frosted ground and the two dragons claws. The ice rumbled a bit before a large dragon emerge from it, as an icy blue dragon, with a human between their teeth, as blood dripped from their wounds. The dragon turn it head to the left and swung it to the right and throw the human like it was just some scrap piece of meat. Than he saw the drake squad that laid before him, before he started to laugh a bit. "Very much useless if they can be beaten by a two dragons when they were train to kill dragons." He said as he tapped his claws on the ground. "But now I have to continue to deal with you and your friend, speaking of which where the other one?" He said as he turn and look at the pair. "Never mind that, I'll find them later, and will turn them into a nice icy sculpture." He growled at them.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Juna came back from the roof to the room and saw some of the group have gather in the area. "Is everyone here yet phoenix, or should we wait a bit longer." she asked.

((I sure too took long to reply. Anyway, here's 0023567467's giftstory: https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/DR-The-First-War-0023567467-s-characters-story-3-731114800 and OliviaOfGenovia's giftstory: https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/DR-The-First-War-OliviaOfGenovia-s-characters-3-733438722 ))

Atlas looked at the floating letters, telling her the name of the place. But unfortunately, she was not aware of this place as this was her first time hearing it. She felt troubled and asked, "Sundown? Where am the heck am I supposed to find that place?" She looked to the white and asked, "Roquette, do you know where Sundown is?"

Roquette answered, "No, I've never heard of it before. It's probably someplace far away."

Atlas asked Lucian 'Where is this Sundown?' The blue dragon would know more about this mysterious place than she or her friend do. Then the two dragonesses watched the woman vanish into the shadows. The magi looked back to the white and said, "So Roquette, how's life in this city treating you?"

Roquette answered with a frown, "Better than my slave life I can tell you, but the humans are still just as mean as ever. Just this afternoon, a man shoved me out of his way to let his family get by and told me 'Move you filthy lizard.' Then later, some teenager spit on me and gave me the finger. He was nasty and rude."

Atlas was not surprised by this at all, she knew the humans in Windfall wouldn't change their attitude towards dragons this quickly. "I knew this place wasn't going to be good here. Why the hell haven't you left this dump yet? No human here wants to be buddies with us dragons. You should go live in the woods where it's nice and fresh without any of these damn apes."

Roquette replied, "I could, but it'll be dangerous with the war between dragons and humans going on. I could very well find myself killed in my own cave by some hunter. That's why Windfall is safer for me. Killing dragons here is now against the law."

The magi understood her friend's reasons and glanced away, saying, "Well I guess I can't blame you for wanting to stay here. Better to have your feelings hurt than to be murdered or overworked."

The white nodded slowly, "Yes, I can deal with that better than the latter." Then she made a small smile, "At least we'll have friends like us here, who'll always understand us." She wasn't just referring to their fellow slaves, but also other dragons in this city.

"Yeah," Atlas agreed. Then she thought about food and knew that she hadn't eaten breakfast today and she has yet to eat dinner. Having only 1 meal a day wasn't good for the body; she needed to eat before sleep. She asked, "So Roquette, where can a dragoness like me get some food?"

Roquette told her, "Out in the woods obviously, but I hear there hasn't been much prey running around today. In fact, we got this severe shortage of them going on. And if you want to get some meat from the humans, you'll need to pay them in gold."

The magi frowned at the news, "Well $#17, I don't have any cash on me. I guess I'll just have to teleport somewhere else and hunt there." Then she thought that the white probably hasn't had anything to eat, too. So she asked, "Hey Roquette, you hungry?"

The white looked at her friend with hope lighting her blue eyes and answered, "Why yes I am."

Atlas looked to the woman-now-dragoness hidden in the shadows and asked, "What about you? Are you hungry, too?"

---------------------------------------------------------

The two dragons felt the ice-covered ground slightly rumble beneath them, almost like an earthquake. Enamora suspected that another dragon was about to show up and finish what these soldiers failed to do. She moaned grimly, "Oh no..." Her assumption turned out to be right as the large blue dragon appeared and threw away the human he had in his teeth. When he asked where Annar was, both refused to answer as Yopple just barred his teeth at him defiantly while his magi comrade kept her mouth shut and anticipated him to attack any moment. Then when the blue dragon said that he will turn Annar into a ice sculpture, Yopple challenged, "I'd like to see you try." He boldly charged at the blue dragon and tried to slash his face with his claw.

---------------------------------------------------------

Corona answered, "No, we still got a lot of us who hasn't gotten here yet. They should be on their way, if they've woken up that is." After she said that, Evony and <insert name> showed up and joined the gathered group.

Then Ohimia's voice sounded in Juna's head, 'Juna, help! Atlas just told me that she's been captured by Shadow Wind. What do we do?'

Aeolus's team returned to the village where they saw the Group 1 dragons taking their picks from the food pile and eating them. Albina the only member of the team from Group 1 said, "I'll get some food for us and Cirrus when he gets back."

Aeolus replied, "Thanks Albina! We will be waiting in that cave over there." He looked to one of the caves that he slept in last night. This was where they will be resting for tonight until Juna needed them. Aeolus led his team there, while Albina went to get some prey from the food pile.

After the three males entered the cave and laid down, they waited for Albina to meet them here with their food. Pretty soon, she came carrying two gray foxes, some lizards and some bats. She dropped the prey right before the team and told them, "Alright guys, dig in!" The dragons ate their dinner before they went to sleep.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Well, well, well, first things first. Why don't we get a little summary going~

Nuking Nick and bringing in a new character. Going to be cleaning up the character profiles, so now's your chance to resubmit character information to the front page.))

Edited by picknick10

((Welcome Back Nick. As for resubmitting my list of characters, fine on not having them on the front page, i have not made any newer perm sheets just temp ones. As for a summery. A good place to start would be just large events, that will lead to the end of the main plot, nothing changed so far in windfall, minus a few riots, from what i remember. Shadow wind have fallen into a massive civil war, mainly between the outcast dragons and human of shadow wind, The Incarus Family and their small amount of remaining allies, and a group called the Reds, a band of anti-dragons seeking to either kill or re-control dragons. Sundown, well it Sundown, a group of human who want to kill off all dragon for what they have done, and the dragons group that is ran by Aeolus right now is getting train to be more efficient in group fighting, navigating, and all around combat against both dragons and humans alike. That about my set of summery, red might be able to do a much better job than me, I have at one point lost my complete plot book for shadow wind civil war, or for the main bunch of characters i have, so i been taking it slow on post.))

((I PMed the summary and 3 of my character sheets. Also, Draco, I updated Atlas's part on my last post to make her ask the woman if she wants to join in on the hunt.))

((Quick little update, i been busy with work, and a clash event, but i got a fairly, qell i think fairly long post for you red. Shpuld have it tonight or tomorrow.))

Axle Wonder though the forest holding on to the knocked out once slaved pygmy. As the day left over the forest and night approached, he slowed his pace down before he started to breath heavily under his new mask, and fell to his knees, dropping the pygmy on the ground, as he pushed his hand in front of him to stop his fall. He grunted as his vision start to get blurry as his white and blue eyes had creeping lines of black starting to appear. 'I won't Let you out of your prison, Monster.' He thought to himself, as he grip on the dirt of the ground and tore up some of the ground with his hand, leaving marks in the ground. 'You will not harm another living being.' He screamed in his head with no answer to his question, till a few seconds later. 'We will see now won't we, Axle. Once I get this body back, I will tare that pygmy limb to limb and make you watch helplessly, powerless to stop it, you worthless, pacifist, weak excuse of a dragon.' It said back in a deep growl.

The Black tentacles crawled up his eyes, and started to black out the white of his eyes, like a sea of ink being spilled on paper for the first time. 'I....C....a....n.....'....t.....L...e....t...................................' He though weakly as he try to fight back the being that raged inside of him. As he struggled a leg came into view from the side of him and hit hard into his head, sending him on his back to stare up at the sky as his vision blur from the impact. A man came walking into view, once that was dressed in a white coat of some kind. He raised his foot and came down hard into Axle's face, knocking him out cold.

"What an unexpected find we have here, Axle." He said to himself, "Or should I say, Ultimate." He said as he grabbed Axle and started to drag him off from the area, before he stopped and saw the pygmy on the ground and saw she was still alive. "Disgusting thing." He said as he kicked the pygmy to the side before continuing on his way.
=================================================================================================================================================================

The Female in the shadow replied in a bit of a harsh tone. "No, I am not." She snared out of the Shadow, before fully disappearing, but it clear she was lingering somewhere near by, watching. She also was agitated about something, but the words disgusting vermin was could be heard from somewhere.
=================================================

Juna replied to the yell ohimia sent her. "Yes I'm aware of this, but there nothing we can do, not right now at the mean time." She replied back to Ohimia.

"Ok we can wait for them. How is everyone doing right now? Did you sustain any injures that may need to be looked over?" She asked the group that was currently with her in the room of the building.
========================================================
The Icey blue Dragon side step Yopple attack and made a second of eye contact before he sprint at the magi dragon, ignoring Yopple completely, and as soon as he was out of range of yopple, black ice, the same shade as M.Slaver that was here before started to form around the Icey Blue dragon, And in just a second, It was the proof that this dragon was the M.Slaver from before, as the sightless armor set could not be mistaken. He flared out his wings and let out a powerful gust of a White cloud in the magi direction. The white cloud was full of little ice shards that would stick to anything and anyone that was caught in it's path and start to freeze the victim solid on all parts that was exposed to this white cloud.

((It seems like we are taking too long for the next day to start, so after I do my night posts, I will make the day posts. That way, LordTorch and Rainbow will get to stay active in the RP. By the way, this does not mean that Atlas and the horde will start a new day in my next posts. Time will still go on normally for them until they get to morning.

Also, here are these 3 giftstories:

https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/DR-The-First-War-Cynder-Dragonborn-characters-3-735541073

https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/DR-The-First-War-Randomness-Central-and-SBL-3-735458034

https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/DR-The-First-War-Zeditha-s-characters-story-4-738515007 ))

Night
Atlas and Roquette were surprised by the female's sudden harsh tone. After she said an insult, the magi stared at her and thought puzzled, 'What's gotten into her?' It seems like that insult was directed at her. What the heck did Atlas do to get on the female's nerves? The magi looked back to the white and said, "Right then, let's go look for some food together. Maybe we'll find some apples or berries out there for you."

"I would love that," approved Roquette. The magi decided to choose the woods around the Castle of Fire as tonight's hunting ground and warped herself and her friend over there. With the sky dark, she cast a floating ball of light to use as a beacon to see her place in the darkness. With the light brightening the place, she saw that the castle that once stood tall in the hole was now in ruins from the destruction that crumbled it, thanks to Marc and his pals. Debris lie upon debris and dusts were in places on the ruins and the ground they touched. Roquette looked around at the ruins and the soil walls of the hole, wondering why they aren't in a place that looks like where food can be found. She asked, "Atlas, where are we?"

"The Castle of Fire," the magi answered. "Well at least it used to be. But that's not where the food is. That's just a hole we're in." Spreading her wings to take flight, she told the white, "Come on, the food's out in the woods. We should go together since I'm the only one that can use light."

Roquette spread her wings and replied, "I'm right with you." The two dragoness flew up out of the hole and landed on the ground above. The two walked side by side as they went to look for plants and animals to eat.

----------------------------------------------------

Ohimia let her mouth hang open in silence; she was at loss for words as she was paranoid with helplessness, having learned that there was no way to save her for the time-being. The hatchlings can't be left alone in the world without their aunt; it would devastate them. 'Then when?' she asked, wanting to know the right time as soon as possible. She hoped it would be pretty soon, because the longer they wait, the more chances there are for something bad to happen to Atlas.

----------------------------------------------------

Corona answered, "They're all doing fine. I don't think anybody has gotten too hurt. Every fallen dragon I've seen were all sleeping. It looks like our opponents just wanted to knock us out to get rid of the competition."

After a while, the last members of Group 2 arrived to the now larger crowd of dragons.

-----------------------------------------------------

Enamora tensed, getting ready to fight the ice dragon who targeted her. But then she quickly saw shade of the black ice and immediately recognized him as the M. Slaver. He blew a white cloud at her with his wings and the small shards inside struck the magi from face to forelegs, including the front part of her wings. She let out a short scream as the ice shards started to freeze the scales, the flesh inside and any blood veins they contacted. The magi fell over on her side, no longer being able to fight in this state. Yopple looked at her and then the M. Slaver, realizing that they had lost. He clicked his teeth disgruntedly; indeed the rescue of Pixie was a failure and the cassare can't use his fire magic to turn this around. They do need to retreat. He rushed over to Enamora's side before the M. Slaver can get to her. Carrying her with him would slow him down and get them both caught, so Yopple decided to take a big risk in the use of teleportation to get out of here. The last time he used that spell, none of the enemies went after him. Perhaps he will be lucky again. He pictured Annar in mind and warped himself and the magi over to her. Whatever happens after this, happens and he didn't care right now.

Annar jumped and gasped in shock when she saw a bright flash and purple clouds too close for her comfort. She had thought the enemy had discovered her whereabouts and then suddenly appeared to her like that. But then she recognized the pair of orange dragons and looked at them in paranoia and anger. She scolded quietly , "Yopple, are you crazy?! You can't use teleportation here! Dracul's soldiers will get us now!"

"I know," said the cassare, unfazed by the pygmy's hysteria. "But it's the only way for the both of us to get out safely."

Annar continued to berate, "Well this wouldn't have happened, if you just left with us in the first place!" Then she looked at Enamora, the ice shards on her body and the frost around them. She noticed that the magi's breathing was slow and her eyes nearly closed. The sight made the flower pygmy feel bad and hurt. She went up to the magi's head and said, "Oh Enamora, what happened to you?"

The magi could barely answer as she replied weakly, "The... M.... Slaver."

Yopple answered for her, "The M. Slaver did this to her. I'm going to send her back to the horde. Their fire magic should save her." Then he warped Enamora to over to one of the fire-type dragons he had seen in the horde. After the magi was gone, he told the pygmy, "Now let's run somewhere else far from this place before they get us."

Then as they ran through the streets, Annar frowned, "You better hope that they don't get us at all." They fled to get far away from the alley and even further away from the slave compound.

---------------------------------------------

Morning
Another brand new day has come and Minerva went downstairs to make herself some breakfast. She had cereal this time and ate it before washing the dishes. Normally after this, she would be watching the news on TV. But catching up with the recent events is out of question as the TV no longer worked and she hadn't subscribed to any newspaper outlets. She looked out the window to the backyard to see if the dragons were awake.

Bolz followed Drake willingly, and just sat down in the open and stared at the dark skies. How long has he been gone? Have they been taking care of the family business correctly? He sighed, he missed his home, but it looks like he's got to stay here for a while until he's able to find his way back.

(I have motivation now.

Morning

Bolz stayed up the whole night. He turned around, and stared at the windows. Minerva has awoke.. He just sat there, waiting for her to come out.

Edited by RainbowTheAlbinoServal

((Here's Chapter 56: https://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Rage-The-First-War-chp-56-730644760 ))

Night

Atlas and Roquette landed on the ground above and began to trek through the woods on the hunt for food. The magi smelled out for animals while her friend looked at the trees and bushes for fruits as they went. After a while, Atlas smelled fox and tracked it down until she found it snacking on a berry bush. The reddish-orange creature saw her light and began to run away. She chased it down and cast an earth spear at it, stabbing it for the kill and watching it drop to the ground. The magi began to eat her prey as Roquette fed from the berry bush the fox ate from. But with their stomachs not quite full, the two then went to hunt for more food.

------------------------------------------------

Morning

Minerva saw Bolz staring at the windows. That's one dragon awake; she wasn't sure if Drake was still sleeping or not. When he looked at her, she walked outside and went up to him. She greeted, "Good morning, Bolz! Did you have a good night's sleep?"

Edited by Red Dragonette