picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

"Oh, actually I was free my whole life. And if they ever come close, I have my shopkeepers as backup." He replies.

(he owns a shop)

Minerva looked at Bolz curiously as she asked, "Shopkeepers?" He sounded like he was an owner of a store. But how can that be and where? Perhaps he lived in one of the rare dragon civilizations that have been dwindling in number throughout the years of slavery. But did dragons even run stores? That sounded quite unusual as she had never heard of such a thing. Maybe she was ignorant about the existence of such. "Did you come from a dragon town?" she asked. It had to be that, since slavery and hunting was rampant everywhere before the past few days. That's the only kind of place where he could be a shopkeeper, unless maybe he was talking about a human settlement that had some degree of dragon rights.

((Sorry about that wait. I was busy working on a giftstory and request for someone. Expect lengthy periods between my posts while they're WIP.))

"Oh, that's pretty wonderful!" said Minerva. She was amazed to hear that another dragon-friendly town like Windfall existed. The humans there may be more friendlier than the ones here. "So where is this place?" she asked. She thought about visiting this place one day when she gets the chance.

"Well, it's pretty far away. It is near some mountains, a forest and a lake. It's pretty nice there." He replies.

"How nice," said Minerva. She was actually trying to get the name of the town, but ended up asking the wrong question. So now she was going to ask the right question she wanted to know. She asked, "So what is the name of the town?

"Erm... I actually don't know the name of my town. My shop is actually not in the town. And I regret not talking with the mayor." He replies.

"Oh okay," said Minerva. It was quite puzzling how the dragon could live in the town for so long and not know the name of it. And to have a shop outside the town? How did he do business? She guessed that maybe it was one of those roadside businesses. "I guess I'll have to look it up on the map then." With the internet gone from Windfall, she will have to turn to books to search for the name of Bolz's town.

((You got that, Rainbowlight? That means you got to be descriptive with your posts. Convey what your character is thinking to the current situations. Be descriptive with the surroundings. You know? Write like you're writing a book.))

Minerva suggested, "Well I guess we can do a bit of a tour around Windfall, if you want. I could even show you the place I work at, the school my boyfriend and I are getting set up, and even the city hall if we get far to those places." A tour would be a great way to get Bolz to know a bit about Windfall. He could get to see a few interesting sights before they could find him a place to stay.

"Uh sure!" He said excitedly. He wonders where his shopkeepers are, though. They must have been worried. 'What is everyone doing, I wonder...' He though. "Ok so let's not waste our time. You can give directions on my back." He said, and lay down, letting her ride him.

(note: I am a short poster)

Edited by Rainbowlight

((Yo I'm back with a quick post))

Juna waited for the groups to reach their location, as she flew above the center of the town and hovered there, She quickly scan the city sections looking for Mekarth among the builds, and surprised that she could not find him. She did a quick glance at the groups to check to see if they were ready, and when they were ((Assuming here not fully sure)) Roared into the sky for everyone to hear. "BEGIN"

==============================================================================

Akil watch Atlas put on the choker and stood there for a second before she spoke up. "So now your in your human form, um exactly how long can you maintain that form for, Because you will snap that little thing when you change back."

Minerva smiled at his enthusiasm for the tour. He was ready to go, but there were a couple of people she wanted to bring along for the adventure. "Wait one moment, I'm going to see if my boyfriend and his friend want to come with us," she told him. Then she went back inside the house and went to Ronan's room first. She knocked on the door to let him know that she was here. Then she invited, "Ronan, I found a traveling dragon outside. I offered to show him around the city. Do you want to come with us?"

--------------------------------------------

Everyone went to their respective groups and gathered at the location they were assigned. Group 5 went out to hunt in the meantime. After all of Group 3 were at the southern part of the sector, Aeolus looked at everyone in his team to see which dragons were with him and how he could use them to win. He had several pygmies, including a crimson flare dragonet whose fast flight would be good for catching up to Mekarth and a honeycomb pygmy who can use his bees to search places no one can fit through. There were several cassares and though their breed's special ability was useless against Mekarth since he can't use magic, they can however deprive the other group's magic to keep them from using their spells to win. Another big advantage to the team was Hewey, who can use his magic to heal anyone who got hurt trying to catch Mekarth. A spring dragon on the team was also a big help due to his sleep pollen. And lastly, there was a kai dragon, a breed that powers up their strength to dish out heavy damages. With him, they could subdue Mekarth in a short amount of time.

Bam looked at his cousin eagerly like he had high hopes for him and asked, "So Aeolus, what's the plan to catch Mekarth?"

Aeolus answered, "We will go separate ways around in the city replica, so that we can have better chances at finding him. Once you see him, use your telepathy to call Bron and Rever if you don't think you can get him alone. These two will be the best for knocking him out for capture."

Bam replied, "Alright, sounds good to me!"

After a short while Juna told all the groups to start the search now. The horde leader said to his team, "Let's go." Then they went into the city replica to start their search.

----------------------------------------------

Atlas answered, "I don't know, I've only been in human form for a short time before I change myself back. What? Are these transformations timed or something?" She wasn't sure if it was as she's never seen Axle automatically turn back into a dragon before without his control. But if it was, then that would be bad for she would be unable to use magic again after some time without bringing the attention of Shadow Wind's mages.

Ronan looked up when Minerva knocked. Then he listened to her invite and smirked. "Alright, let me get my things together. I'll get Drake from the backyard and meet you out front." He said as he put away his weapons before strapping on everything. He'd then proceed outside to the backyard. "Drake, Minerva's showing a new dragon around town. You coming?" He asked. Drake yawned before replying, "Certainly. I could do with a brisk walk." Ronan hopped up onto Drake's back before they made their way around to the front yard to meet up with Minerva and the other dragon.

Edited by LordTorch18

Minerva replied, "Okay, I'll see you guys there." Then she went back downstairs and headed out the door. She rejoined Bolz and told him, "My friends will be here shortly." She stayed with him as she waited for Ronan and Drake to meet up with them. Soon, both man and dragon were here. The blonde decided to introduce them to each other first before they would go on the tour. She started with her friends first, "Ronan, Drake, this is Bolz, he's a shopkeeper from another town that's dragon-friendly like Windfall."

"Hello you two. May you introduce yourself?" He said, blinking. He's really excited. He can sniff them, but he just won't. He will never do something like that.

(Also, Bolz can actually get all informations from something just by sniffing, and for that his hearing became bad, but he can still hear stuffs from a short distance.)

Ronan nodded. "A pleasure to meet you." Drake bowed his head, "Greetings." "Shall we go?" Ronan asked waiting. Drake examined the new dragon. He had met many different breeds of his race and he was trying to figure out if he knew what breed Bolz might be.

"Yes, i'm so ready!" He said excitedly. Electricity also starts forming in between his horns. He then lays down, letting Minerva ride him again. "Oh and if you don't mind, can I ask what is your breed?" He asked Drake curiously.

((Chapter 51 is up now: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...hp-51-653582585

And so is 0023567467's giftstory: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...hp-51-653582585 ))

Minerva introduced her friends to Bolz for them, "This guy here is Ronan and the dragon is Drake." After they said their greetings and everybody was ready, she said, "Alright, let's go!" But after she got onto Bolz's back, she waited for Drake to answer his question. She looked at the brown dragon expecting his reply. She made a guess on what breed her friend was; perhaps he was a copper dragon. But then again, maybe not.

Drake grinned, "I am a desert dragon. Where others find the sand's and hot winds unbearable, I find myself at home. I see your body generates electricity. Been a long time since I've seen one of your breed." Drake led the way. "Are you skilled in the arts of magic Bolz?" Drake asked.

"Erm, not really.. But I have another ability that no ones else have, the ability to get all informations from something just by sniffing. But of course, that is like cheating in relationships." He replies. "Oh and also, i'm an Electric dragon." He adds. "So where will we go?" He said while flapping his wings repeatedly.

Edited by Rainbowlight

So Drake was actually a desert dragon. Minerva had forgotten about that breed until now. Then she listened to Bolz saying that he has the ability to get the info from things by just sniffing them. When asked where to go, the woman pointed towards a direction and suggested, "Let's go that way. There's a park nearby from my house. Have you seen it yet?"

----------------------------------------

Group 3 split up into small teams and searched around the city replica. Aeolus was with his cousins, Bam and Meubu. They sniffed the air to try and find Mekarth's scent. If they could smell him, that meant he was close by. They looked inside buildings that were large enough to let dragons inside, which was pretty much every construction here, making Shadow Wind truly a city where dragons and humans lived together. All around, dragons from every group were trying their best to find the black dragon lord. Aeolus was determined not to lose to any of them. He was leader and main tactician of the horde, he needed to show everyone who was the best of this lot.

"No, but the park looks interesting." He said while flying toward the direction Minerva pointed out. After he lands on the ground, he lays down again so Minerva could get off. "Hey, could I examine everything here?" He asked.