picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Atlas got the image of the cave memorized in her head before Akil asked for a partner, who was smaller and leaner. Atlas shot her a disgruntled look after getting the idea that she was being called fat. After Akil was ready to go, the magi was about to warp them both, when Juna told her how to deal with her daughter for when she's going crazy. Atlas replied, "Alright, got it." Pissing her off during this situation was going to be easy, considering that her own daughter dislikes her. Then the magi teleported herself and Akil over to the cave.

Aeolus replied to Juna, "Alright." Then he telepathically told the whole horde back at the desert, 'Vulture Horde, we are about to start our Shadow Wind training soon. Everyone is to go to the replicated sector and wait for us to return.'

----------------------------------------

Kekul stopped Mekarth and told her, "Mekarth, wait! Juna's safe now, we got her back to the lake and healed. Now we need you to come back with us."

-------------------------------------------

After Kathia used her magic to rid the poison in Azera's body, she looked over to the halfling woman and noticed that she had just collapsed. Chances are that she had been poisoned too like Azera was. Kathia didn't care much for the woman's well-being and thought to just leave her to die, until she realized that this woman apparently had some kind of connection with the swordsman. Perhaps she may know a thing or two about his past, so that Azera doesn't run off recklessly to fight Spinx for his past. The mage decided to keep the halfling alive for now and went to use her anti-venom spell on her to cure the poison. After the deed was done, the rain had finally stopped.

A guard came by to Kathia's tent and said, "Kathia, I heard you came back in one piece. One of our guards found you and has told us about you." Then he looked down at the halfling woman and asked, "And who's this?"

The girl answered, "No one I know. She just came here to bring this man in for help." She lied about her familiarity with the halfling, so that she would avoid explaining the woman being the same little girl who accompanied Azera. It was also to keep the man from getting the wrong idea that they could be friends.

"Man?" the guard asked. He noticed Azera lying on the bed.

Kathia explained, "He was poisoned, so I used my magic to cure him."

"And what about the woman?" asked the guard. He looked at the halfling as he explained, "Why is she lying on the ground?" Then he suddenly realized something about the woman as he squinted his eyes at her and asked, "Hey, is that a halfling?" He must have noticed the "clothes" on the woman's body were actually her wings.

Kathia answered, "Yes, it is. But don't you kill her, at least not yet. She's an important prisoner of mine. I need her help to keep this guy here from getting himself killed. Just leave her here with me, I'm going to interrogate her when she wakes up."

The guard said, "Okay then, I'll go let everyone know what you're doing, just in case this goes wrong." Then he left and walked away. The girl started to look through her spell books to practice minor spells, so that she can develop her magic energy until she was exhausted.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Mekarth stop running when he heard someone call his name. "Juna ok, but what about Axle, what happen to him?" Mekarth asked Kekul.

============================================================================

Akil and Atlas ended up in a very low light dim cave. The smell of water and moss-covered rocks filled the air, as Akil took a step and splashed some water. "Welcome to the cave of lost voices. Rumor haves it, the spirits of these caves still linger among them. I hope your not afraid of ghost and try to keep up." Akil snared at Atlas before she took off in a full sprint.

"Axle," Kekul started. "He's going crazy. He had these marks on his body that suddenly appeared and Juna told us all to get away from him. She sent me to you to bring you back and keep you from getting attacked by him."

--------------------------------------------------

Atlas snorted about the idea of being afraid of ghosts and said, "Spirits? Hah! They're dead, they can't hurt me." She ran after her daughter, trying to keep up with her. Water splashed with each step she took, sending droplets onto the upper part of her legs and her tail.

Mekarth quietly stood there before he nodded his head in agreement, but on his face was that of confusion like he had no idea what was going on, or why this was all happening.

==============================================================================

Akil entered a large open cavern in the cave, as light was shining through a very deep crack from the surface. She stopped and turn to Atlas. "Ok, so your not a complete wuss, but your not bright either. Even the Undead can hurt you, in more ways than one." She said as she turn and looked at the gash. "There our exit, it going to be a tight squeeze climbing up that small gash, so recommendation, do not panic, or your going to get yourself stuck, and I won't come and get you either." She said as she quickly jumped into the narrow gap and started to climb up it. Her wings were spread out and she was moving slowly and breathing very calmly because one slip up would get her stuck.

((You know? I just realized that I forgot to upload everybody's giftstories and picture. So I'm linking them right now.

Sai's giftstory: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ory-4-659047055

FRoD's pic: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...dshot-661131295

Psyduck's giftstory: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ers-3-661630079

AuraX13's pic: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...dshot-662606128 ))

Kekul seemed to read what was on the black's mind, when he said, "You can ask Juna about it when we get back." Then he teleported both Mekarth and himself back to the lake, where he reported to the silver, "Juna, I brought Mekarth back with us."

-----------------------------------------

"What?" said Atlas as she gave Akil an addled expression. Ghosts exist in the living world? That can't be right; they say the souls always pass into the afterlife once their bodies die. What would cause them to linger here if the rumors were true about this cave? Then they came to the tight gash that they would have to climb up. After listening to her daughter's advice, the magi replied, "Got it." After Akil started climbing up the gap, Atlas followed after her as she climbed up the rocky surface. Each foot grabbed and held onto the handle parts of the gash. She was nearly halfway there, when she felt the foothold one of her hindlegs rested on break off. The magi was taken by surprise as she felt herself slip, but she managed to held on quickly, preventing her fall. But unfortunately, the minor slip-up had caused her to get stuck, which Akil had been warning about. "Ah $#17," Atlas cursed quietly to herself. Well since her daughter refused to help out out, the magi was just going to have to teleport over to her once she reached the exit.

Akil was climbing up when she heard rocks tumble below her. Though she could no turn her head, she did tisk at Atlas mistake, and knowing that Atlas had magic to teleport herself, she could teleport herself to Akil after but Juna words popped back in Akil mind, 'Do not use magic'. Akil yelled down at Atlas. "So you do remember what Juna did say right before we left. NO MAGIC. Your going to have to figure out how to get out of that pinch without magic." Akil yelled down at Atlas, before she mutter under her breath. "Moron" She said under her breath.

Juna nodded her head in agreement. "Ok, we can go back now." Mekarth must have said something quickly, and Juna from her expression must have said not now.

((Drawn a blank slate here.))

((Here is DJVoxel's giftstory: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ory-2-662703378 ))

But that idea was shot down when Akil reminded her not to use magic. Atlas gritted her teeth in frustration. Now what? She was stuck here with no way out to pull herself. Not even transforming into her human form would do as this spell was magic. The only thing she can do was make physical attempts to pull herself out. Atlas tried to get her fallen foot onto something to start. With no foothold found, she just let her foot sit on the wall of the gash. After getting her other foot onto the next foothold, she tried to push herself up, but it was pretty hard to do. The armor she was wearing seemed to have made it difficult for her to squeeze through. Maybe she could try to get down and then start over from the bottom to hopefully to try not to get stuck this time. But when she tried to climb down, she found that she still wouldn't budge.

Looks like she was going to have to turn to help. She could ask Akil, not to get her out, but to ask for advice on what to do if she were in her mother's situation. But the magi was too prideful to ask her. She didn't want to look pathetic to the dragoness who seemingly hated her. The green dragoness already thought badly of her for the 'lies' she thought they were. So another dragon that Atlas can turn to for help was Aeolus. She talked to him through telepathy, 'Hey Aeolus, I need your help here.'

The disaster dragon asked, 'What? Already? What happened, Atlas?'

The magi answered, 'I got myself stuck in a hole that I need to climb up. You know I can't use magic to save myself and Akil doesn't want to help me out here. So I was wondering if you knew would know what to do if you were in my situation.'

Aeolus said, 'Hmm...' There was a pause from the disaster as if he was thinking of a solution for her.

Atlas didn't want to afford to waste time. Her daughter was probably going to leave her pretty soon and try to get this mission done by herself. She pressured her friend to hurry up, 'Aeolus!'

He responded to her, 'You might find it easier to slide out if you had some form of liquid to slide yourself out. But you probably don't have some with you, unless of course you want to use some body fluids.'

The magi frowned at the suggestion, finding it gross and asked, 'Are you telling me I have to spit on myself?'

'Yes, if that's the only way,' Aeolus said. 'Sometimes situations call for unusual measures. You need to think of creative ways to get out of them, even if it's nasty.'

'I guess that's true,' Atlas reluctantly admitted. She was still uncomfortable with the idea of spitting on herself, but it was necessary to free herself. 'Thanks, Aeolus. I'll see if I can give this a try.'

'You're welcome and good luck.' Then their telepathy was over. Atlas looked down at herself and spat at the stomach. Then she spat around at other parts of her body that was stuck until her mouth went dry. She waited until her mouth regained moisture to continue. The saliva sank through the edge touching both armor and rock, slightly softening the wall with its liquid.

---------------------------------------------------

Aeolus looked to Kekul and said, "Kekul, take us all to the replicated sector."

The magma magi obeyed, "Yes sir." He warped all the dragons back to the desert where the horde was awaiting their leader's return. The dragons nearby noticed a new person among them, who was Ohimia.

Ohimia looked back at the great number of dragon, eyeing them with interest. She said, "Wow, that's a lot of dragons here."

"Indeed," said Aeolus. "This is my horde, the Vulture Horde. We are being trained to help our fellow dragons-" Then he included another race to avoid being suspicious, "and humans from the wicked lords who oppress and enslave them."

Ohimia looked at him in confusion and asked, "Wait, I thought the Spell would free all the dragons. Why are there still slaves? And why would humans use each other as slaves for that matter?" It went against everything she knew.

The horde leader answered, "It's true that the Spell was meant to free all dragons, but our horde had found some dragons too weak to free themselves. So we rescued them and recruited some into the horde. So it's possible that there are others still being enslaved like what's going on in Shadow Wind." To the next question, he had this to say, "But as for the human slaves, I have no idea what possible use they can have. Perhaps they're just food for the dragons lords there or they can do things not a single breed of dragons can."

Edited by Red Dragonette

Hoi I have just seen this, and i'm a personal roleplayer myself so I will join.

* Note: I read the rules ninja.gif

Username: rainbowlight

Name: Bolz

Age: 200 years (what is the age of a dragon that just grew up?)

Appearance: A large male electric dragon with strange white eyes. His lightning sparks is white instead.

Personality: He is very curious, and likes putting his nose into other's business. Can be protective and is also short tempered. He also can be kind too.

Powers: Can fly pretty fast, can use lightning magic.

Opinion of Humans: They're pretty normal

[/size]

user posted image The actual Bolz.

Edited by Rainbowlight

((Now DJVoxel's giftstory is updated with an extra scene. Check it out in the link on my previous post.

Rainbowlight: And Rainbowlight, did you PM Sai? If you did and she hasn't responded, I'm going to let her know about this form, so that she can check you.))

Pretty soon, another set of saliva formed in her mouth. The magi spat at both of her sides this time to make it easier to slide through. 'I am going to smell like spit,' she thought with displeasure. Since she couldn't reach her backside, Atlas made another attempt to slide herself up. Unfortunately, it was still just as tedious as her first time. So she tried to pull herself up even harder. This time there was a little bit of progress, she felt herself slightly get higher on the wall. Aeolus's idea had worked. The magi climbed up with the same exert of strength that managed to help her. It quickly became easier to climb as she got out of the part where she got stuck. She reached the top of the gap and pulled herself up. To Akil, she asked, "Okay, I got myself out. Where to next?"

((So I hear you've been having trouble on how to get accepted into the RP. I see you put the star in your form, but you're missing a ninja. So I'm going to teach you how to include the ninja. So when you're typing a post or a PM, you'll see a box of emoticons to the left called "Clickable Smilies". The ninja happens to be among you. So you click on the ninja smiley and it'll automatically appear in your post/PM. Do you get it?))

((Good job, now copy that form you made and send it over to Sai.

EDIT: Wait, hang on. I need to get a response from Sai and see what she has to say.

EDIT2: Did you send the form to Picknick10? I hear he's accepting applications.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Once the group was back near the recreation of Shadow Wind Sector Juna had the Earth mages make, she quickly looked over the group of dragons, who seemed a bit disorganized. She looked at Aeolus with a bit of annoyance before she spoke up so all the dragons could hear. "Listen Up, vermins. Training start today, So everyone Line up based on size. That includes you Aeolus."

Akil got out of the hole and looked at the ruined city in the distance. For a city that was supposed to be grand, this city look like hell went through it not once but twice. Collapse buildings, half-standing structures, Empty Streets, water turning rust-like color. The smell in the air was foul and sour. Akil was biting her lower lip by just looking at it. Every time she saw what this city have become because of Dracul, it pained her. Her friends she known and the lords that looked over the city are now corrupted and twisted.

When Atlas came up and asked where to next, Akil was about to answer when she heard someone behind them.

"My, my. What a lovely pair of dragonnesses. A hybrid dragon and a Mage dragon, so exquisite." The female voice rung. Akil simple stood there and respond.

"And what honor do we own you, Luna Sage?" She said back in a calm tone with out looking back at the on comer. "Atlas, it's best if you do not turn around." She whisper to the mage dragon

"Oh nothing much just was wondering who was leaving my cave, also Juna ranged in and called in her favor I have to repay. No idea why she would tell me to bring you a protection guard when you already have one on your neck, as for your friend there, General, She's a bit to big to wear it, that it might just choke her to death. Well Maybe, Maybe not, who knows." Luna said in her calm tone that sounded like a seductive being. "But I done what I was asked to do so I'll be taking my leave now. Tootals you two, and have fun."

Akil stood there for a second before she felt the wind shift a bit and looked behind them and saw no one. "Bi*ch"

Edited by draco8967

Aeolus noticed that his dragons were spread out like a crowd before a stage in a slightly disorganized way. When Juna gave him that look, the horde leader remained unfazed as he silently said to her, 'What? You never told me how they were supposed to set themselves here.' After Juna told everyone to line up, Bam, Hewey, Kekul, Jarilo and Evony left their leader's side to get themselves organized somewhere in the line. Though Ohimia wasn't a horde member, she joined in on the training session to get more experience in combat to better herself with the skills she'll need to stop the race war. Aeolus ordered his horde on where to start, "Pygmies, start at the entrance." The pygmies began to sort themselves out by height with the tiniest one taking the lead. Dragons that found themselves bigger than the ones behind them had to rearrange their position and set themselves behind their comrades. After all the pygmies were lined up, the bigger dragons started to join in with the dragonets going first. After a few minutes later, the line was formed and it was extended past the side of the village. Aeolus had this thought on the line, 'This is one long line.'

((Insert Baltia somewhere in the story version.))

-------------------------------------------------

The moment the stranger first talked, Atlas asked, "Who said that?" She sniffed the air for a scent, other than her daughter's and a stench that was filling the air. The scent came from behind her, before Atlas could take a look back, Akil told her not to. "What? Why?" questioned the magi. The stranger called Luna Sage said that Juna told her to bring a protection guard for Atlas, but it was too small for the magi. Atlas frowned, this day was making her feel a bit bad for being big with her daughter wanting a smaller dragon for a partner, the tight gap in the cave back down and now the collar. Then after Luna left, the magi asked about the female who just randomly showed up, "Who the heck was that?"

Akil looked at Atlas out of the corner of her eye at Atlas. "Her name was Luna Sage, She's a, um how do I say, Shady figure to put it. Evidently, these caves belong's to her, and Juna known it seems. Honestly, I did not know where I was going just following what was leading me to the opening. Also, that collar was not designed for a dragon, but it a chocker for a human as they called it, which means, seeing how I can not change into a human, that leaves you." Akil said, but the end part was that of a bit of a confused statement. 'Could she really change her form?'

((to insert what it looks like. It made out of Black Lether with small gems dangling from the bottom of it. It also adjustable from the back. Across the Lether is Red symbols, each having a small shine to them. I have a bit of a twisted mind some times, don't ask))

===============================================================================

Juna look down the line and told Mekarth to go in the city it seemed, than she started from the front and started to count numbers of 1-5 and then repeated. Once she was done she then yelled at everyone so they could hear. "Everyone with the number 5, you are Responsible for Feeding everyone tonight. Group one you are to go to the north Side of the section, Group two you are to go to the East, Three to the South, and Four to the West. Once you get to your location, your mission is to Find Mekarth, and capture him, and the first group that brings him back to me, will get their pick of food tonight first, and trust me, you will want to be first. Now Go and wait till I say go. Rules No tracking or Teleporting, If you are caught Cheating, your Group will not eat tonight. Do I make myself Clear?"

((Okay. Did you tell the people who's sheets you accepted?))

"Me?" asked Atlas as she looked at Akil like she was nuts. "That's a tall order. I can't use magic, remember? I turn human and then the lords are just going to send their baddies right after us." Then within the next second, she remembered what Juna said about a certain location that the city's mages couldn't look into. "Oh wait, the safe place where it's safe to use magic and we're right here at that place. Perfect timing!" She saw a ruined city in the distance. Noticing how degraded it was in both appearance and atmosphere, Atlas assumed that this was Shadow Wind. It looks as if it got wrecked by the Spell, that is if anybody there rebelled during that time.

The magi looked down at the black leather choker with red symbols across it and small gems dangling from the bottom. She shrunk down to her human form and picked up the protection guard. She looked around it for the opening to unbuckle and found it on the other side. Atlas saw the tiny silver buckle and examined it to see what she needed to do to open it, since it was different from the slave collar and armor buckles. There was an appendage sticking out from a shallow hole on the loop buckle. When she tried to push it in, the buckle started to open. Now that she figured how to open and close the buckle, the woman took the end of the choker out of the buckle and then placed the guard around her neck to wear it. She closed the two ends back together and now she was able to cast magic without getting into any trouble. Atlas didn't turn the choker around and left the buckle at the front of her neck, not caring how she would look.

((Is this really the right place? Let me know and I'll edit it if it's wrong.))

---------------------------------------------------------

Juna assigned each horde member a number. Aeolus and Bam were made number 3, while Ohimia was number 5, which means that she had to go hunt and forage for food. "Yes ma'am," everybody answered. Aeolus and a few others didn't say a word, but they did understand their tasks. The horde leader thought about Fakoo and how he was making her hunt alone as her punishment. He telepathically told her, 'Fakoo, remember you punishment. Forget what number Juna gave you and go aid Group Five.'

The albino replied, 'Don't worry, sir. I'm already in Group Five.'

This was a perfect coincidence in Aeolus's opinion. He said, 'Well then, since Juna has sent a portion of the horde to hunt along with you, I'm changing your punishment to make you do a 100 push-ups after the hunt. Also, you will be the last to eat. I will tell one of the horde members to watch over you to make sure you're doing what you're supposed to do.'

'Yes sir,' said Fakoo, sounding unhappy with how the punishment was set against her.

------------------------------------------------

After several minutes, dinner was now finished with. Scraps on the plates were put into the garbage, which was now full. Minerva took the garbage bag out of the trash bin and tied it up to close it. Then she took the bag with her though the door and headed for the trash can, where she can dispose the bag.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Bolz randomly wanders by the town. He stops for a moment, and thinks. ' What could be inside this town?' He then walks into the town, poking his nose as everything.

(well i'm used to being a short poster)

After several minutes, dinner was now finished with. Scraps on the plates were put into the garbage, which was now full. Minerva took the garbage bag out of the trash bin and tied it up to close it. Then she took the bag with her though the door and headed for the trash can, where she can dispose the bag. Minerva sees an electric dragon poking his nose at everything he sees. The blonde woman observes how he was going about his business and thought, 'He looks like he's curious about this place. I guess he hasn't been to a human city before that looks like this.' As he got near her property, Minerva greeted him in a friendly manner with a smile, "Hello there? Are you new here?"

"Another town?" Minerva asked curiously. Perhaps he must be a former slave or pet. She bet he must be enjoying his newfound freedom. "Well welcome to Windfall, it's nice to see you here. The dragons and humans here are equal under law. I think you might like this place."

After dinner Ronan went up to his room. He examined his weapons and sharpened them if necessary. He was thinking about what to do regarding the school. They had a lot of work ahead of them.

((*shrug* all I got here

Edited by LordTorch18

"Yes, nice," said Minerva nodding her head. Then she thought about the human populace in this city and their attitude towards dragons. She thought to give this dragon a fair warning before he would find his feelings hurt. She told him, "Though while we do share the same rights, there are some humans here who are rather quite racist. They're upset about the global rampage that took the lives of many within their own kind as well as the medieval changes to this city. So they're pretty much unforgiving towards as a result."