pinkgothic

Daily Dragon Fix

50 minutes ago, Reyan62 said:

Hey, can I ask another noob question?

Is there a way for me to be logged in to DragonCave on the click subwindow thing?  It looks like I'm not, and it's hard to access the page from there.  (I was hoping to get encyclopedia credit for the clicks.)

Unfortunately, you can't, it's something Dragon Cave would have to enable. But what you can do is ctrl+click on the "View page" link, which will open the page in a new tab (and count a click for DDF), which doesn't have the not-logged-in problem.

9 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

Is there a light theme? Or is the current dark theme the only one available?

There's no light theme, sorry! If you're using Chrome, ironically an extension called Dark Reader Dark might help you, since you can enable it just for leviathan.thorngale.net and it inverts site luminosity. (It does also invert luminosity on images, so they'll look weird, mind.)

I've tried all of my usual passwords and none are letting me in. Could I get a password reset email sent please? Thanks!

5 hours ago, glaucomflecken said:

I've tried all of my usual passwords and none are letting me in. Could I get a password reset email sent please? Thanks!

Sent you a PM! :)

May I have my scroll name changed? It was 5Five5 originally and now it's Anneith :). Username on the site should be Anneith.

3 minutes ago, Anneith said:

May I have my scroll name changed? It was 5Five5 originally and now it's Anneith :). Username on the site should be Anneith.

You should be all set! :)

Probably a dumb question, but I wanted to add some of those cool cyclers to my signature and they just show up as code.  Is there something I’m supposed to add/change about them to get them to show up? (I’m from Flight Rising where their forum coding seems entirely different ^^;)

In any case, super helpful site! I keep the lunar calendar bookmarked because I’m obsessed with them so it makes my breeding projects so much easier :D

57 minutes ago, St0rmbringer said:

Probably a dumb question, but I wanted to add some of those cool cyclers to my signature and they just show up as code.  Is there something I’m supposed to add/change about them to get them to show up? (I’m from Flight Rising where their forum coding seems entirely different ^^;)

In any case, super helpful site! I keep the lunar calendar bookmarked because I’m obsessed with them so it makes my breeding projects so much easier :D

Sorry you're having troubles with those codes! If you paste the code into your signature as plain-text (no formatting, e.g. Ctrl+Shift+V on Windows, or right click and select "Paste as plain text" in e.g. Google Chrome), it should show up right after you hit [Save]. Let me know if that works for you.

Happy to hear the site is useful to you!

8 hours ago, s3w3rr0ach said:

hi! entered the wrong username as my scroll name on the site and need help fixing it

Happy to help! Send me a PM with your Daily Dragon Fix username, the scroll name you put in on accident, and the scroll name you want me to put in instead. :)

I've been doing a lot of moving lately and seemed to have once again misplaced my login information. Could I once again get an account password reset please? Thank you!

4 hours ago, glaucomflecken said:

I've been doing a lot of moving lately and seemed to have once again misplaced my login information. Could I once again get an account password reset please? Thank you!

Absolutely. Sent you a PM!

Hi Pink, can I ask if anyone is working on the sonata clock? I'm collecting data, is why I'm asking, so I could either collaborate with someone or try to get raw data to help create a sonata tool for DDF.

Just now, Shadowdrake said:

Hi Pink, can I ask if anyone is working on the sonata clock? I'm collecting data, is why I'm asking, so I could either collaborate with someone or try to get raw data to help create a sonata tool for DDF.

Short answer: Not to my knowledge!

Long answer: I've mentioned to @Shokomon that I'm available for clock making (we've collaborated on the calendarial species in the past) once the community feels comfortable enough about how the Sonata mechanics work, but I haven't written a single line of code yet, and the conversation's on "waiting for data". To be clear, I'm not actually collecting raw data myself (being banned and all means I only really come here when summoned. XD Sorry about that!), but I'm super happy to help out in any way, including if you'd like to try your hand at making your own somewhere, or if you want to just throw a final verdict about the data at me and make me do the coding work. ❤️

Does that answer the question?

Yes, thank you :) I just wanted to confirm someone (you) would be available to build a tool once we got it figured out, and if there was anyone else to discuss the data with.

Could I have my scroll name changed? It was SmolWolfieBean originally, and now it's Tephis ☺️

Thank you in advance for taking the time to change it!

Just now, Tephis said:

Could I have my scroll name changed? It was SmolWolfieBean originally, and now it's Tephis ☺️

Thank you in advance for taking the time to change it!

Should be all done! :) Your username to login to the site is still the same, though.

The site was just down briefly and it looks like it will be down again sometime soon-ish (sadly no exact ETA). The downtime shouldn't last too long, though. Sorry for the inconvenience! My host is doing some emergency maintenance on the physical machines the server is hosted on.

Edit: Maintenance should be over, unless my host messed it up in some way and needs to do another. Things should be back to normal now!

Edited by pinkgothic

On 7/16/2023 at 12:49 PM, pinkgothic said:

Short answer: Not to my knowledge!

Long answer: I've mentioned to @Shokomon that I'm available for clock making (we've collaborated on the calendarial species in the past) once the community feels comfortable enough about how the Sonata mechanics work, but I haven't written a single line of code yet, and the conversation's on "waiting for data". To be clear, I'm not actually collecting raw data myself (being banned and all means I only really come here when summoned. XD Sorry about that!), but I'm super happy to help out in any way, including if you'd like to try your hand at making your own somewhere, or if you want to just throw a final verdict about the data at me and make me do the coding work. ❤️

Does that answer the question?

That's pretty much correct. I have been on the forum very much so I'm kinda behind on where we are but from what I've seen we have some theories out but more data is needed to solidify them. We are discussing everything here: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/170693-dc-moon-watch-tracking-sonata-breeding-and-eclipse-effects/?do=findComment&comment=8930164

I hope this helps.

Hellooo, my password seemed to have poof off the face of the earth! (Mentally and physically) can I request a password reset? 

On 10/5/2023 at 3:15 AM, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

Hellooo, my password seemed to have poof off the face of the earth! (Mentally and physically) can I request a password reset? 

I'm so sorry for only seeing this now! The notification for this landed in Spam for some reason. :( I'll send you a PM.

I just encountered an unusual number of adults on the site (at least 10 - 12 of them). Was it just a matter of timing, or is there a problem?

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I just encountered an unusual number of adults on the site (at least 10 - 12 of them). Was it just a matter of timing, or is there a problem?

I also noticed that abandoned eggs still appear on my scroll, so the site probably needs to be updated