pinkgothic

Daily Dragon Fix

I had no problems doing my clicking this AM but when I went to do more using "view all" I get a totally black screen dry.gif

Same here. View all page is just a blank black screen, not even a header or anything. sad.gif I usually do my clicks from that page, but was able to do them from the start clicking link.

Eep. I don't remember recently changing anything about that page, but that might be the issue (the logo needs something to be initialiased). I'll fix it ASAP!

Edit - Unfortunately, I don't know what the issue was, exactly, other than that I evidently forgot to upload the view.php after my last change (yesterday), because a re-upload fixed it. (I do suspect the last change I made was initialising the thing that needs to be initialised - I just can't be certain.) Sorry about that!

Edited by pinkgothic

Thanks! It is working fine, now. smile.gif

Thanks Pink for fixing it ! biggrin.gif

Pff, hehe. Don't thank me, I broke it in the first place. No cookies for me. tongue.gif Gotta pay more attention to what I upload! There's no point testing everything locally if I'm only going to upload half the site. laugh.gif

I'm not sure if this is the way it's supposed to work but each batch of 5 eggs that I click is registering as 1 click instead of 5

I'm not sure if this is the way it's supposed to work but each batch of 5 eggs that I click is registering as 1 click instead of 5

Nope, definitely not supposed to happen. Are you waiting for each click to load fully before clicking the next? What device are you using? This kind of issue seems to crop up occasionally, but sadly I've never been able to reproduce it, so any tips are appreciated. *would really like to kill whatever issue it is* xd.png

Nope, definitely not supposed to happen. Are you waiting for each click to load fully before clicking the next? What device are you using? This kind of issue seems to crop up occasionally, but sadly I've never been able to reproduce it, so any tips are appreciated. *would really like to kill whatever issue it is* xd.png

I'm using google chrome and no I've been clicking them right after the other

I'm using google chrome and no I've been clicking them right after the other

Try clicking slower (or ctrl+clicking so they load in separate tabs and don't interfere with each other's loading process), see if that fixes it?

I was so scared when I saw that I couldn't access the site. Thanks for fixed it, it's my favorite hatchery website you know ! smile.gif For the moment I haven't any problems.~

I reached the end of clicks and it was a bit insane (but fun!) x''D

At first I was also scared that one of my favourite sites had magically disappeared, luckily it didn't!

Yiha ! I reached the end of cliks too ! It was really fun !

The mysterious bar show us the progress until reach the end, so ?

*squints at the previous post*

What a preposterous claim! It does no such thing. ninja.gif

Psst... yes, you're right, of course. happy.gifuser posted image

Try clicking slower (or ctrl+clicking so they load in separate tabs and don't interfere with each other's loading process), see if that fixes it?

Clicking slower works. I didn't think to control click but I'll try that and see if that's faster

I'm a newer player, but this has to have become my favorite hatchery site already, heehee.

Question: should we be marking fogged dragons like we mark adults/deads? I have been but realized it wasn't exactly clear whether they should be or not.

And what do you do about frozen hatchlings? Can't really mark them without looking at them, which removes them from the menu ...

I'm a newer player, but this has to have become my favorite hatchery site already, heehee.

Question: should we be marking fogged dragons like we mark adults/deads? I have been but realized it wasn't exactly clear whether they should be or not.

You're welcome to mark them, most people do, myself included. smile.gif

And what do you do about frozen hatchlings? Can't really mark them without looking at them, which removes them from the menu ...

I wouldn't bother with those at all. Like mark-protected fogged dragons, they 'steal' a few clicks, but they're hardly a problem even without their extra clicks... and freezing seems to be an even rarer phenomenon smile.gif So just treat them as you would unfrozen hatchlings and enjoy the free click in your account. *g*

user posted image

Just got it, it's took me around 1500 click... blink.gif

Edited by Helel

Yep, I saw it, too biggrin.gif My poor mouse hand.

I feel ya, I feel ya completely! wacko.gif

Edited by Helel

Thanks so much, Pinkgothic!

I've been off for some time, (puter was having horrible problems, wasn't actually functional at all for a while, but VERY gradually, as I continued to try it in desperation, started to get better on its own - developing antibodies to a virus? lol Anyway, weird, but fortunate...) and gave myself a nasty shock when I came to put my new eggs in, missed the new thread (probably because it's new and short, I suppose) and saw the DDF thread SHUT DOWN.

At any rate, looked at the last page of the old thread, looked again at the fansite list and was very happy and grateful to find this!

And thanks for no longer deleting unused accounts, too.

Edited by Syphoneira

I use to use this site and just quit using it for a while but what all has happened with it?

I would guess the old owner got busy and found someone who could continue this?

Question: When does the click counter reset? Because I did a number of clicks this morning (a few hours *after* cave midnight) and now it says I did none yet. sad.gif

I think it resets somewhere around 2 or 3 am DC time.