pinkgothic

Daily Dragon Fix

Ah, thanks smile.gif Looking at that page, that host seems to get DoS attacks sporadically?

Why don't you use the wiki images for trades? If you link the "images" servers instead of the "vignette" ones, you don't even get those strange re-size issues xd.png

edit: It's back! *phew*

I shall check my various inboxes! laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Ah, thanks smile.gif Looking at that page, that host seems to get DoS attacks sporadically?

Why don't you use the wiki images for trades? If you link the "images" servers instead of the "vignette" ones, you don't even get those strange re-size issues xd.png

Every host tends to get DDoS attacks sporadically. smile.gif linode's usually super stable; that's how the machine ended up being a hub for an IRC network, after all, due to the borderline absurd stability. biggrin.gif This holiday season's just being strange in that regard.

Re: trade stuff, I'll PM you, since that's very off-topic. happy.gif

I was wondering if someone could b]help me. I have forgotten my password...is there some way for me to get it back?? Or just make a new password instead?

Thanks

I was wondering if someone could b]help me. I have forgotten my password...is there some way for me to get it back?? Or just make a new password instead?

Thanks

Belatedly also posting here: I took care of this for the user via PM.

I mostly came here to add a link to the lunar herald calendar into the first post, though, and I've done that now. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I just signed up for the site a few days ago. I normally use autoviewers so giving individual dragons clicks is kinda new for me, and it's addicting! I'm always clicking at least 50 a day. I try not to go too crazy 'cause I don't know what happens if you click *all* the dragons, but it's fun!

I just signed up for the site a few days ago. I normally use autoviewers so giving individual dragons clicks is kinda new for me, and it's addicting! I'm always clicking at least 50 a day. I try not to go too crazy 'cause I don't know what happens if you click *all* the dragons, but it's fun!

I'm glad you're enjoying the site!

Since you're already clicking fifty rather than twenty I feel it's only courteous to let you know that if you click just ten more each day, you don't have to worry about accidentally missing a day (I always try to click 60 because I sometimes manage to forget a day). See the bottom of the FAQ for details. smile.gif

If you click all, you reach the end of clicks! happy.gif There's a button for that; though admittedly since DDF is such a low traffic hatchery these days it's not as much of an achievement as it used to be. happy.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I'm spoiled by auto fill at home. I'm trying to log in via mobile, and apparently have no clue what my password is. Can I get a reset please? Site and forum name are the same. Thanks!

I'm spoiled by auto fill at home. I'm trying to log in via mobile, and apparently have no clue what my password is. Can I get a reset please? Site and forum name are the same. Thanks!

I tossed you a PM. smile.gif Let me know if that helps!

So I noticed when I went on you can keep your eggs in for extra days by doing extra clicks, and I was just wondering if there is a list of days - clicks so how many clicks I would need to do for the to stay for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc. days? I'm at 100 extra clicks but it says they will only stay for two days? ;/

So I noticed when I went on you can keep your eggs in for extra days  by doing extra clicks, and I was just wondering if there is a list of days - clicks so how many clicks I would need to do for the to stay for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc. days? I'm at 100 extra clicks but it says they will only stay for two days? ;/

There is, sort of! The last section in the on-site FAQ might help - it describes the mechanic and gives a list of examples.

If you'd like a specific number (e.g. "Hypothetically, how many clicks would it take to keep my codes for 8 days (= seven extra days)?"), let me know! happy.gif

There is, sort of! The last section in the on-site FAQ might help - it describes the mechanic and gives a list of examples.

If you'd like a specific number (e.g. "Hypothetically, how many clicks would it take to keep my codes for 8 days (= seven extra days)?"), let me know! happy.gif

Whoops, I didn't even know there was an FAQ on the site(but it is pretty easy to find if you are looking for it)

I don't have a specific amount of days, I was just wondering smile.gif

Thanks~

Also thanks so much for adding this feature, I've wanted it for ages. smile.gif

(I'm not sure when it was added I stopped using DDF for a little while..)

Whoops, I didn't even know there was an FAQ on the site(but it is pretty easy to find if you are looking for it)

I don't have a specific amount of days, I was just wondering smile.gif

Thanks~

Also thanks so much for adding this feature, I've wanted it for ages. smile.gif

(I'm not sure when it was added I stopped using DDF for a little while..)

Looking back through the thread, we've had it a couple of months; I added it in May 2015. happy.gif Welcome back to DDF!

Looking back through the thread, we've had it a couple of months; I added it in May 2015. happy.gif Welcome back to DDF!

Thanks ^^

For feedback, I am so glad you added this feature but I think I'd prefer something like you can save up days that get used whenever you miss a day, really. tongue.gif Maybe with a max of 3 in a row or something. This is still better than nothing and I'm glad that you implemented it, though. smile.gif

Thanks ^^

For feedback, I am so glad you added this feature but I think I'd prefer something like you can save up days that get used whenever you miss a day, really. tongue.gif Maybe with a max of 3 in a row or something. This is still better than nothing and I'm glad that you implemented it, though. smile.gif

I actually use the feature that way by just clicking 60 critters every day. That way it doesn't matter if I miss the next day of any day - and it has the benefit for others that I'm clicking more! smile.gif

I actually use the feature that way by just clicking 60 critters every day. That way it doesn't matter if I miss the next day of any day - and it has the benefit for others that I'm clicking more! smile.gif

That's true.

I just remembered the main reason I wanted this feature anyway was actually because it was so annoying to have to copy paste all my dragons codes into the thing, so I guess the import all button is more what I wanted. smile.gifsmile.gif So I am good. Hahaha

What makes the mysterious progress bar reset? Does it reset if I miss a day of clicking? I clicked yesterday (I'm almost positive) but today it's reset.

I think it resets daily, since you can give clicks every day.

What makes the mysterious progress bar reset? Does it reset if I miss a day of clicking? I clicked yesterday (I'm almost positive) but today it's reset.

If you visit the homepage (this), it resets. If you have your account page (this) bookmarked and just go to the site through that, then the progress bar won't reset until you hit the end. Well, actually not even then, but it'll tell you to visit the homepage from there, so it stops being quite so mysterious... smile.gif

Hope that helps!

If you visit the homepage (this), it resets. If you have your account page (this) bookmarked and just go to the site through that, then the progress bar won't reset until you hit the end. Well, actually not even then, but it'll tell you to visit the homepage from there, so it stops being quite so mysterious... smile.gif

Hope that helps!

Oo that's interesting. I have wondered about that actually!!

(I actually came to the thread this time to ask it hahah)

Edited by AppleMango

I hit the end! I hit the end of the clicks! Omg why does this make me so excited?! I loved that!

I hit the end! I hit the end of the clicks! Omg why does this make me so excited?! I loved that!

user posted image Congratulations! biggrin.gif Thanks for clicking!

DailyDragonFix has become a really cool habit. I hit end of clicks again today, except I was at the very beginning and did *all* the clicks today, in about an hour. It was fun!

I know that clicks aren't *needed* to get a dragon to grow, but I like that my dragons routinely have 15-25 clicks now. Before this site I was averaging 0-5.

DailyDragonFix has become a really cool habit. I hit end of clicks again today, except I was at the very beginning and did *all* the clicks today, in about an hour. It was fun!

I know that clicks aren't *needed* to get a dragon to grow, but I like that my dragons routinely have 15-25 clicks now. Before this site I was averaging 0-5.

I'm really glad you're enjoying yourself with it so much! I've always hoped to make it a fun site to interact with ever since it's in my clutches, so it really makes my day to read that you're enjoying it. smile.gif

Has anyone else noticed a sharp dropoff in the views they get from the site since we could "bank" clicks? I suspected it was giving less, but was not sure because I usually put my eggs on two sites at the same time. Last night I grabbed two of the new eggs just after the release started (it helps to be hunting in the biomes already when an unexpected release happens!). I put them only on DDF and now, over 12 hours later, they have exactly 8 views, 4 unique views and one click each. sad.gif

I really love this site, and while I have begun to "bank" some clicks, I do still visit and take the minute or two it takes to do the "view all" pages at least once a day. I would hope that others are doing the same and that this was just an unusual case, also, since it was overnight it might be skewed. I intend to leave them only on DDF for 24 hours and see what my stats are at the end of that time. Hopefully as more users return to put their new eggs on the site things will improve, but as of now I am very disappointed to see what is happening.

Edited by purplehaze