Lila

Movies that no one's ever heard of

I've heard The Brave Little Toaster was creepy as heck. O_o

Also I watched Gattaca for a school English assignment. It's about the future, where there's a huge emphasis on eugenics and people with subpar genes are delegated to doing janitor work and the like. The main character impersonates a higher class person and, well, stuff happens. It's not great in terms of originality or special effects I suppose, but it was really philosophical and it stuck with me.

Does Mystery Science Theater 3000 count as a movie?

Just in case it doesn't, my other submission here would be Clue (1985). Any movie with Tim Curry in it wins my seal of approval and Clue is definitely not an exception! Then again, I have a passion for terrible b-list "horror" movies.

Oh! And Killer Klowns From Outer Space! That is the most ridiculous, pitiful attempt at horror I've ever seen. Naturally, I loved it biggrin.gif

The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain

I watched this French movie back in high school. It's...kind of strange. ^^;

Alaska. One of the staples of my childhood, about a brother and sister and a polar bear cub in Alaska... Heartwarming, gripping storyline and beautiful scenery... But no one has ever heard of it. laugh.gif

Rudolph The Movie. Another childhood memory, but people have either seen the other Rudolph movie or simply haven't heard of either.

I'm sure there are others, I watch a lot of strange things. laugh.gif

Angel's Egg

Galaxy Express 999

Both are great, and bring the art in anime.

I've been trying to get my best friend to watch Angels Egg for ages...

Warriors of Virtue

I remember it from my childhood, wasn't particularly good, though it was still entertaining as a child.

Run Lola Run, it's a marvelous German movie. And Sunshine, which is a borderline horror movie with Chris Evans (Captain America) in it.

Oh my god, every basic film/tv class ever makes you watch at least part of that. Like, it's somehow gotten up there with Chien Andalou and Trip to the Moon and the Odessa Steps scene from Battleship Potemkin in terms of movies that I have watched (or watched parts of) goodness-knows-how-many-times by virtue of the fact that I study film.

These might be better known on a site like this but:

The Dark Crystal

The Neverending Story

Vampire Hunter D

The Incredible Journey (1963)

The Dark Crystal

The Neverending Story

The Incredible Journey(1963)

I've seen these 3 but never really like The Dark Crystal it freaked me out ._.

Win a date with Tad Hamilton.

It's a cute movie but not many people I know have seen it or heard of it.

I love the Dark Crystal. <3 I own it.

Seeds of Anxiety

Anyone here seen that one?

The Dark Crystal

The Neverending Story

Vampire Hunter D

The Incredible Journey (1963)

Heard of and watched all of them. smile.gif I really liked The Dark Crystal and Vampire Hunter D.