Speedicus

The Return ~Open~

Alteria looked around at the lake, but she couldn't find Sintara.'Oh well, she knows to go back to the village anyway. I wonder what's in that desert I saw.' Alteria thought as she changed directions towards the desert.

((OOC: Nah. Ebon has his own back story. All of his family is dead and people only know him as a fighter. If you want her to know him, go ahead. I think we can figure something out.))

Ebon growled when the Green snorted. "I can always leave you for the Bleeding Moons." he suggested, "I'm sure they'll be upset when they see the dead bodies I hung in the forest." When Ebon saw the Green was ignoring him, he clicked his teeth. Hatchlings, why did they have to be so disrespectful? Especially to those who are only trying to help. Ebon kept the Green's speed, which wasn't very fast, as they went through the desert.

Alteria had flown for a little while, when she saw the green hatchling and the Seragamma."Hey! I know you guys! You're from the place with the rocks and tunnels!" Alteria yelled out to them.

((Sounds fine.))

Swiveling suddenly, she faced the Seragamma. "That was unneccesary. Just because I am young does not mean I am easily scared. If you leave me, I won't just drop dead. You don't have to go be a White Knight and then grumble about the people you meet." She turned away. "I did try to be nice and polite, but you ruined it."

"Hey!"Alteria called again, furiously beating her wings to catch up to them. She planned on asking them for news, being in a secret village wasn't the best way to find stuff out.

"Oh, " Ebon said, "so your saying you'll be just fine with me leaving while those Bleeding Moons behind us chasing you? " Sure enough, three adult Bleeding Moons were hot on the two dragons' trail. "If you don't like how I do my job, I can just leave. " With that Ebon snorted and looked back. The Bleeding Moons looked enraged. They must of seen the dead bodies. Edited by Doctortear

Alteria came to an abrupt halt once she saw the bleeding moons. In her mind she thought'Desert=Not safe'She tried to fly away as fast as possible and not be seen, although that would be unlikely with her reflective blue wings. Surprisingly, they didn't follow her. Since she was so scared, she flew back twice as fast.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Loam had a hard time stopping herself from rolling her eyes. She opted for a sigh, instead. "I'm not trying to argue. I'm just pointing out that if this IS your job, there are nicer and easier ways to do it. You can leave if you want to. I wouldn't want to be a burden." She ignored the pursuing Bleeding Moons. She was tired and cross and wanted to land.

"You have no idea what this job does to you." Ebon snarled, If you were in the job for a single day, you would want to rake the face off the next person you saw." Just then, one of the Bleeding Moons tried to shoot barbs at Ebon's back. The Seragamma swiftly dodged the barbs and charged the Bleeding Moon. The Bleeding Moon was caught of guard and Ebon viciously ripped its throat out. He left the body dropped to the ground and glared at the other Bleeding Moons, his mouth and claws stained red.

Bored ruby eyes watched Ebon kill a Bleeding Moon. She yawned, and glided down to the body. With a sudden movement, Loam lifted a dragon-sized amount of sand into the air. She pushed the body into the hole she had made, and let the sand fall back.

I could ask him what his job is... She craned her neck to see him fighting in the air.

But, as he so aptly put it, he might just rake my face off.

The next two Bleeding Moons fell to the same fate as the first. Ebon might of bitten off the head of the last one, but that didn't matter. Ebon slammed the last body to the ground and snorted. This was just too easy. How did these Bleeding Moons manage to kill so many? "Are we done here?" Ebon asked the Green who seemed to be burying the bodies. Pathetic, why bury the bodies of enemies? The deserve to rot on the ground.

((Silverpheonixx, they weren't roasting berries. Just seaweed and fish. Also, may I have a re-cap?))

Sintara returned to the village, but without the stick. She had left it at the river, so she wouldn't have to bring it next time. The fires were out, and the fish and seaweed looked perfect- But Alteria wasn't there. Maybe she left?... Climbing a nearby tree, Sintara saw a shape similar to Alteria's, and it was flying towards the village FAST. But noting was chasing it... That was odd...

Loam was nearly finished as Ebon dropped to the ground. "Not quite." She was having difficulties dragging the second body into it's grave. "Just so you know, I'm burying these so we don't have a repeat of last time. You said these fellows here followed because you (rather stupidly) left other bodies hanging around." She let the sand fall, and started work on the last Bleeding Moon. "While I'm sure you could take care of more of them, I find fighting distasteful." Her voice was demure. She'd rather not have another arguement.

Alteria finally saw the village in the distance. She landed or more like collapsed on to the ground, and immediately fainted from exhaustion.

(( oops! Sorry about the mix up. Alteria went to explore the desert, and saw a bleeding moon dragon. That's why she was flying back really quickly, she was afraid that they would notice her.

((Yeah, I know that. But they were not roasting berries. May I please have a recap?))

Sintara watched as Alteria collapsed in the middle of the village. Well, wasn't that convenient. She would probably wake up soon. Sintara went to collect the fish, and place it into the food storage tent, then she did the same with the seaweed.

((Loam and ebon fought and defeated the bleeding moons that Alteria saw.Drek was drowning, but I think Lyra saved him.))

Alteria remained asleep until the next morning, when she woke up. The first thing she did was look outside to see if there were bleeding moons. When there weren't any, she went to wake up Sintara.

Ebon flexed his claws. "Do you see how far we are into the desert?" he asked the annoying hatchling. "First off, there is a sandstorm coming, you may not be able to tell since I doubt you've been trained like I have; secondly, so what if they come? The warning was there to lure out the other Bleeding Moons. If they come too close, I will be able to smell them and I've trained my body to resist the poison. If you rather have me leave (which is obviously want you want) I can go." Ebon would be more than happy to leave this hatchling with a sandstorm blowing.

"Oh, hi there, Alteria. You're finally awake. You were out all night. What do you want for breakfast? Would you like to go exploring?"

Alteria nodded"Some fruit would be good. Going exploring, at least near the desert is a BAD idea."She said."But anywhere else is fine. I want to practice flying today. Do you want to train with me?"

(( Did you know it says that you and me are the members with the most posts on this rp?))

((Really? Cool! We're both on top to posters of the day too!))

"The fruit is in the food storage, unless you want to find fresh berries while we explore and practice flying. There are some good, clear spots, with trees fairly far away to practice flapping. But I can't fly yet."

"It's okay, I'll carry you on my back. We can eat after we train, I'm not hungry, unless you want to eat."Alteria said.

((It feels weird writing in morning time when it's 7:12 pm at my place.))

((I know the feeling. Where does it say the top posters in a particular thread?))

"No, I'm not hungry. And I can keep up with you in the trees. My wings just grew and aren't strong enough to fly with."

"Okay. We'll be on our way then.Anything last minute?" Alteria asked, as she prepared to take off"If you do have anything last minute, I'll be waiting at the other side of the lake.

((You click on the number of posts. WHOA! I am the top poster of the day!))

"You don't go through the lake to get there. You go thorugh the forest. I'll take you there. Just follow, but don't go too slowly." With that, Sintara leapt into the trees, and raced thorugh the forest until she reached a clearing.

Alteria followed close behind, weaving though the trees."So what do you want to practice first?"she asked Sintara.

((I suddenly had trouble spelling while posting this.))