Speedicus

The Return ~Open~

"I can care for myself you know. Once when my parents went out hunting they didn't come back for a while so I decided to just wait and see when they would come back. I waited for about eight hours and so I thought that something bad happened t them. I went into the forest to search for them and on the way I got attacked by many things like bears, foxes, coyotes and when I was in the mountains, mountain lions attacked me. Am I not dead to you? Am I still alive? Yes, because I survived all the things that tried to eat me. I don't need you to care for me, I am almost an adult like I said before."

"You think that's suppose to convince me to take you with me?" Ebon asked. "I never said I would care for you. You want to know why? Because you're not coming with me. Why are you so persistent? You must not like my attitude, nor my ways of speaking or taking care of things. Why would you want to come with me when there are much nicer people in the world?"

Cora blinked looking surprised. What does he mean that there are nicer people in the world than him. I thought he was nice...well maybe he doesn't consider himself nice.

Ebon formed his mouth into a line and sighed when Cora didn't respond. "You can either give me an answer, or you can stay here while I walk away and leave you." Ebon said. This was trying his patience. He didn't have time to sit down and have a conversation. He had work to do!

"Well I want to go were ever your going because that would mean I would get to kill some bleeding moons." Edited by 0023567467

"Do you really think you could kill some Bleeding Moons easily?" Ebon chuckled. "You're wasting your time, kid. If you want to fight some Bleeding Moons, than sit out in the open. They'll come flocking to you." Ebon turned and began to head away from Cora.

Cora huffed and sat down. Why did Ebon have to be so moody? Why couldn't he be a bit...what's the word? Friendlier. Cora decided to track him instead, follow him and see what he's up to. Yup. That's a good idea. I could follow him without him knowing.

Such a pathetic job of hiding. Ebon could still smell Cora as he moved through the wreckage. He ignored the hatchling and continued through the area. It looks like this was planned ahead. No accidents here.

Cora followed Ebon through the wreckage keeping two hundred metres away from him. Is that...blood? Wait...no it's not. It's only scales from a red dragon.

Ebon turned his head when he heard the snapping of bones. He stalked towards the noise to see a Bleeding Moon hatchling, almost an adult, chewing on the bones of an unidentified animal. It didn't get a chance to look up right before Ebon crashed its skull in. The Bleeding Moon fell silently and Ebon's paws were covered in blood and gore. Ebon sniffed and kicked the body away.

Once Ebon had gone on a few hundred metres she ran towards were the bleeding moon was. It was already dead. Why did he stay behind? Why isn't he with the other bleeding moons?

It seems a few Bleeding Moons stayed behind to make sure everyone was gone. It seems all the Bleeding Moons, including the hatchlings, are in on this. But that can't be right! Not ever Bleeding Moon in existence will agree with this. Someone else must be pulling the strings. Ebon sniffed the air and flared his nostrils. He then began to wander through the area, smelling the air like a hunting dog.

Once Ebon had gone a few more distances she walked forward. Cora almost tripped over something that was on the ground. What's that? She looked down to see the face of a red dragon. "Oh! Are you still alive? How did this happen to you?" She touched one paw to it's shoulder and felt that it was very cold. Oh no. It's dead.

Oh my, without me and Koala, this is dying

I'm gonna bump thought its not on second page yet, if that's allowed

Edited by Silverphoenixx