Speedicus

The Return ~Open~

"You can fly around. I'm just going to do some distance-tree-hopping."

Alteria nodded, then started to fly in circles at first they were big and slow circles, then she challenged herself to fly faster and in smaller circles, unitil she could bite her tail if she tried. She then practiced landing on branches and the ground.

Sintara wanted to try something. She wanted to try actually flying. Jumping off a high branch, she flapped as hard as she could, and she hovered, slowly moving forward for a few seconds. But then her wings gave in, and she fell. But she didn't care. She had FLOWN. It was amazing.

Altaria just barely manged to catch Sintara."That was amazing! You actually flew!" Alteria said."Congradulations!"

"Thanks! That was the best feeling ever! WHen I can REALLY fly, I want to go to the island in the middle of the lake, then I can set up a new hidden village and I can move between the two. And that island is home to the biggest tree EVER. I really want to climb it. When I can go there, do you want to go with me?"

"Yeah! That sounds awesome! I would make a treehouse or something near the coast."Alteria said while sliding Sintara onto the ground.

"Yeah. But for now, I'm stuck here. I'm going to bring some of the more precious supplies over, though. And there is actually always a huge shortage of food in the winter. I had another friend that lived here with me before. She starved or froze in the winter." Sintara climbed up another tree, and tried flying again.

Alteria hovered below Sintara, ready to catch her if she fell."I could help you build another storage though, if you don't have enough space!"

Sintara kept flapping, realizing that she could actually fly, even though she couldn't do it well yet. "I don't think you have to do that! I can fly! Also, we DO need MUCH more storage room, especially with two of us. And it's getting colder. After this, we can get to work."

((What season is it? From your previous post I'd say late fall.))

Alteria started to do some ground moving exercises. With only two legs, she couldn't move very fast on ground, relying on slithering and flying, which worried her.

((I'm just guessing. Ask Speedicus.))

Sintara saw Alteria below her. "Maybe you can just train you wings for extra endurance, or use your wings to give yourself boosts."

"That's the problem! What if I can't use my wings! Then I would be really slow and easy to target! I need a way to be able to travel fast without my wings!" Alteria said.

"Maybe you can use your tail as hind legs to support yourself. Of course, the training will be tough, you could hurt your tail, and even break it..."

((They have forelegs only, not hing legs.))

Alteria decided to try something. She used her front legs to give her a little lift and used her tail to boost herself forward. It actually worked pretty well.

((I know. She did exactly what I suggested.))

Up in the air, the Misfit cheered. "Good job, Alteria!"

I wonder if he tries to aggravate people

Loam made her face expressionless. She had no idea how to diffuse the situation, and no idea if she wanted to. She tried being respectful, cheerful, and calm with this dragon. He responded the same to all her emotions.

Exactly like Pap.

"Suprisingly, I DO want you around. I just don't like your attitude. If you really dislike me so much, just tell me." She sighed. "Of course I wouldn't have as much training as you. You're older and more mature. I'm sorry if your job makes you this way, but don't take it out on me. All I want is to find my parents and get things back to normal." She jumped as high as she could, and flapped her wings. "On a side note: I'm a Green Dragon. I know when sandstorms and earthquakes and all that are coming. No one could move that much sand without me knowing."

Alteria kept practicing. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt her tail at all. 'This is good. I could make up some attacks with this' Alteria thought.

Sassy little thing. "Fine, let's jet go find your parents." Ebon said, "Lead the way." It wasn't that Ebon was trying to be mean, it was just that he didn't like interacting with other people. All the people he tried talking to ended up being either idiotic, or just plain dumb. Life was much easier when you were alone. You didn't have to worry about anyone, but yourself. Ebon waited for the Green to lead him away.

Loam grinned, happy he hadn't gotten mad again. She zoomed away, eager to find her parents.

Oh gosh. I haven't even asked his name yet!

She wanted to stop and ask him, but didn't want to start another argument.

Yeesh, things are much easier when I only have myself to worry about.

((I completely forgot to ask. Is the yellow-green to bright? It seems a little excessive on my screen.))

"I'm done with ground exercises, I wanted to try swimming in the lake and gather seaweed while I'm at it." Alteria said.

"You can swim?" Sintara asked enviously. "Last time I tried, I almost drowned in knee-deep water. Up to MY knees."

Ebon followed the small Green hatchling. He kept a slow pace since his normal speed would be too fast for this hatchling. She was bursting with energy, but no matter how energized she was, she couldn't keep up with a big-muscled Seragamma at top speed. Ebon held in a sigh as he thought about the Green's parents. If any of them recognized him, they would shoo him out immediately. Ebon was known for being a brutal killer who would kill anyone, including hatchlings and eggs. Mind as well be crude to everyone, if they automatically see me as a monster because of my job, then why should I be nice to them?

((OOC: Fine for me.))

Edited by Doctortear

"Oh. Okay. I don't need to. I don't like water, so I'm afraid of traveling back and forth to the island."