Speedicus

The Return ~Open~

Alteria finished after a bit and started to wonder what Sintara was doing.When she looked over, she saw that Sintara had made a large net.

((What time should it be?))

((Probably just as the sun's setting.))

"I'm going to put this into the river." Sintara went back to the river, attaching two sharp sticks with rocks tied to them around the middle to the bottom of the net. Dropping the mesh into the river, she smiled when the sticks dug into the mud, then stopped and was held still by the rocks. Tying two more sticks to the ends of the net that were still out of the water, she pushed them into the ground. "Good." She said to herself. "Now we can harvest seaweed without having to collect it." Sintara returned to the Hidden Village, to see that Alteria was finished. "Do you want some fire now?"

"Ok. That would be good. What are you going to eat?" Alteria asked. Alteria couldn't help but feel a little proud about how she had helped during the day.

"Some dried fruit. Do you want to try some? I'll go get you that fire."

Sintara went into another hut, which co gained a supply of fire. In a corner by the entrance, there was dry would to fuel the fire, and on the other corner were damper sticks to carry the fire. Surrounding the fire was two rings of rock and a moat. Picking up a stick, Sintara leapt over the moat and lit her stick on fire. Jumping back over with the stick in her mouth she handed the stick over to Alteria to light the wood with.

Where exactly was he suppose to look? Ebon sniffed the air, but the scents of too many different breeds mingled together. Great, just bloody great. What am I suppose to do now? Ebon's paws were stained red from the few Bleeding Moons who had thought he would be easy prey. Hopefully, someone would see there corpses hanging from the tree branches. Ebon continued to trek through the desert, his brown scales camouflaging him from others.

Altaria used her tail to take the stick and light the fire."Sure! I'll try some!" She replied.

"We should probably check if the other dragons that survived the attack are still okay. But the first thing we should do tomorrow is make up a battle plan in case those Bleeding Moons are still around. After all we're only hatchlings so we need a strategy."

((I'm assuming since the wiki says they're omnivores that they'll eat fruit.))

"Alright then. I'll go get the fruit." returning to the food storage tent, Sintara pulled out a leaf shaped slightly like a shell full of dried berries. She then pulled out another leaf full of dried fruit. "Eat whatever you want. Just don't take any more food from the storage."

Edited by KoalaNoob

(OOC: Speedicus, I sent you a pm about 3 days ago on joining this, can you please check your pm)

((Ohh. Sorry! I didn't notice.))

Alteria ate a few pieces of fruit, and decided that she couldn't eat any more. She did just eat fish while she was hunting.

Sintara ate a few berries and looked at Alteria. "Do you like it? I'm going to go harvest some more seaweed. Can you look after the fires? Get me when they're done. I'll be at the river."

Sintara started walking away, dragging the sharp-stick in her mouth.

Alteria nodded. She liked the sweet berries that were crispy the best. She then turned her attention to the fire and made sure that the fire didn't burn out or get put out by the wind

(( just assume that there is a berry like that. What do you mean by when they're done))

Edited by Silverphoenixx

((Sure, there can be any berry you want. When they're done means when they've dried. Not that you dry food by roasting it, but whatever.))

Sintara cut pieces of seaweed as fast as she could while keeping them neat. There was plenty of seaweed, so she wasn't worried about running out. Because she had a net set up to catch the seaweed, she didn't have to worry about collecting it, making the process even faster.

Alteria noticed that the berries were almost done, so she went to get Sintara, not before blowing out the flame with her wings. She left the embers so that the heat would dry the berries, so when they arrived back the berries would be perfect.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Loam was scared, tired, and cold. She wanted to leave, but her parents hadn't come back yet.

It's been hours! They have to come back! They left me at the festival to go check on Auntie but they promised they'd be back before sunset.

She stood up painfully, her limbs sore from laying down so long.

I'll go find Auntie. She'll know where they are.

The small green hatchling took to the air. She flew off towards the desert, hoping desperately to see her parents in the distance.

Ebon raised his head as a new scent drifted into his nostrils. A Green? Is it that runt from eariler? Only one way to find out. Ebon lifted himself into the air and scanned the area. Sure enough, he saw a small green hatchling trying to flew through the desert. If she wanted to interact with Ebon, she could do so, otherwise, he would be on his way.

The Seragamma from earlier flew into the air.

He doesn't look to happy. I wonder if he lost his family too? Loam flew closer to him.

"Hello," she chirped, "I'm looking for my Auntie and my parents. If you came with me, you'd get to meet Auntie! She's a Seragamma Wyvern like you!" She tried to do a flip in the air, but her over-taxed wings wouldn't comply.

((If you'd like, Doctor, you can make up a backstory for "Auntie"))

Ebon snorted at the Green. "Does it look like I care about your family?" he asked, "Of course my job is to protect the innocents, and it seems you're going home, so I suppose I mind as well help you find your "Auntie" and parents. Ebon didn't really care about Seragammas, he was a loner and the rest of his breed lived in packs. Someone else of his breed was just a reminder to Ebon that he was an outsider.

((OOC: How so?))

Edited by Doctortear

Cora ran into the forest. The fight had started so quickly. I wonder if Mother and Father are safe. Maybe I should go back home and wait for them there. No I shouldn't since our home is to close to the festivals. Cora wandered until she came across a river. The desert isn't far from here. Maybe I should wait for my parents there. They would have enough sense that meeting me here is to close to the festival. Edited by 0023567467

user posted image

Lyra flicked her tail as she heard something on the wind, tilting her head this way and that to make the sounds clearer. Is it another Bleeding Moon? She bounded for cover behind a boulder embedded in the sand, glancing up at the sky. Hey...it's Drek! She unfurled her wings and took off, battling against the wind. "Hey Drek, it's me, Lyra!" Lyra gasped in horror as the Green Nebula hatchling suddenly dipped towards the sea, dropping into it with a splash. She waved her arms frantically, motioning for him to stop struggling. "I can get you!" Lyra tipped into a nose-dive, angling herself so that she could grab onto Drek.

((Not sure. Someone from Ebon's past? Like a mother or a friend or someone. Unless you have a reason for Ebon to be a loner, she could be part of this?))

At the word "innocents", Loam snorted.

Innocent, my foot. What a strange thing to say about someone you don't know.

She flew on, ignoring the rest of what her companion had said.

Auntie knows everyone around here. She's not just my family.