Speedicus

The Return ~Open~

Well too bad for you. "Do you not have anyone else in your family who might be able to take care of you?" Ebon asked Cora as they continued through the air. They were reaching the forest now. Ebon noticed that the Bleeding Moons he had killed earlier were gone. Nothing but red stains were left on the branches from where they hung.

((OOC: He comes on to check on the thread if someone posts, but besides that, I don't know where he is. Which is bad since I don't know the planned plot at the moment. Its kinda open to anything.

"Well there's always my aunt and uncle but I saw them get killed in the battle and my friends mum and dad also got killed." Cora looked down from were she was flying and saw blood on the branches. "Hey, do you know were that blood came from?"

Ebon blinked at the bloody trees. He was planning to hide things from this hatchling, but this wasn't one of those things. "Yeah, the blood is from the Bleeding Moons I killed." Ebon said in a

matter-of-fact tone. "I hung them from those branches to warn the other Bleeding Moons. It seems that the removed the bodies. That doesn't matter though, they received the message."

"Oh. So you're a pretty good fighter then. Bleeding moons are hard to fight. So you must be exceptional at fighting."

"I suppose that's a way of viewing it." Ebon mumbled as they past the bloodstained trees. When Ebon spotted the ruins of the festival he began to prepare for landing. Ebon touched the ground and looked at his surroundings. While it was expected for the place to be in utter chaos, there was one thing that was missing. The dragons that had been shot by the Bleeding Moons were gone.

Cora flew downwards towards were Ebon was. "Why aren't there any dragons remaining? Were are the bodies of the dead dragons?" Just then Cora looked under a fallen table and saw two eyes staring back at her. "Ebon." she said with a hint a fear in her voice. "I think there's someone here with us."

Ebon's head lifted up and his eyes locked on the shadow in the tree. "Stay back." he warned Cora. Ebon narrowed his eyes and bared his teeth. If this person wanted to fight, than a fight it would get.

Cora suddenly realised with a shock on what type of dragon it was. She quickly sent a telepathic message to Ebon saying. It's a bleeding moon dragon! I think this one stayed behind to see if any other dragons would come back! Edited by 0023567467

Ebon held a smirk and replied. All the more reason to kill it. Ebon charged forward and smacked his tail into the tree. The Bleeding Moon fell over and scrambled to get up. Ebon wasted no time in hurrying over to the Bleeding Moon. He stabbed his claw down, but the Bleeding Moon backed away. Ebon swung out his claw, and dirt splattered the Bleeding Moon's face, blinding it; this was going swell.

Cora saw that Ebon was gaining the upper hand. She new that if she tried to interfere with the fight, Ebon would probably kill her so she stayed were she was and watched Ebon kill the bleeding moon.

The Bleeding Moon tried to back away, but it was too late. Ebon pounced on the Bleeding Moons and pushed it to the ground. He dug its claws into its chest and ripped its throat out with his teeth. The Bleeding Moon went still and Ebon backed away. He spit out the skin in his mouth and snorted. "Pathetic, just like Fang."

"You killed it! I thought Bleeding moons were strong dragons! You must be the best fighter in the world!"

Ebon let out a hoot of laughter. "Best fighter in the world?" Ebon chuckled, "You must know nothing about war or the art of fighting. That Bleeding Moon was barely a challenge. I would much rather fight someone skilled." Ebon looked at the Bleeding Moon and kicked its body, causing a dirt cloud to form.

"Ok then. What are we going to do now? Are you going to do some mission or something?" Cora watched as a cloud of dirt formed above the ground.

"I'm going to look for any signs of the Bleeding Moons." Ebon stated. They must of left something behind. Everyone forgets that the slightest detail can lead them to their doom.

"Oh! Can I come with you? I've almost reached adulthood so I'll be able to keep up. When I do become an adult I can start to really fight so you wont have to do all the fighting."

Ebon turned to look at Cora and let out booming laughter that shook the ground. "Do you really think that you can handle the things I go through?" Ebon snickered. "You may be near adulthood, but you are still a child. You are tiny compared to the rest of the world and are not nearly capable enough to do the things I do. Did you not see me kill that Bleeding Moon? Do you think you could do that in a couple years or so?" Edited by Doctortear

Cora sighed. Perhaps she couldn't of just done what Ebon did right now but maybe in a few months practise she could. "Maybe if you taught me I'll be able to do what you did. I do not think that I could kill a bleeding moon like you just did then but maybe if I just practised I could."

Ebon lifted an eye ridge. "So you want me to take you as an apprentice?" he asked. "Is that what you want? To be trained to be a merciless killer? Do you want people to hate your name and call you a monster when you are just doing your job?"

"What I'm trying to say is that if you could teach me how to fight to protect myself then I wont need you to save me anymore. I could just do it by myself."

"If you just want to learn how to fight, than go ask someone else to teach you." Ebon snarled. "I have better things to do than teach a hatchling how to defend themselves."

He really needs to control his anger. Maybe when he gets nicer I could call him Mr anger management. "Whatever you say. But I am still going to were ever you are going right?"

Ebon snorted and kept himself from rolling his eyes. "I don't think so. You should be brought to someone who can take care of you." he stated. "You need to be taken care of until you're old enough to survive on your own. You don't need to be hanging out with someone who kills for a living." Edited by Doctortear