nlechoppa

Potatoes

I can't help but sing: Potatoes. Potatoes. Everyone loves potatoes.

*Sigh* have to wait for eggs to hatch before I can start potato lineage. Gotta grab a CB harvest. My grandma bakes a potato every day for dinner when we have potatoes.

When I make leek and potato soup, or a stew, I love to mix the kinds of potatoes. So, I might use red skinned potatoes, white potatoes and yellow potatoes. Yum.

Potatoes. Potatoes. Everyone loves potatoes! biggrin.gif

I love potato boiled or mashed. I don't like it in crisps.

I don't really what kinds of potatoes are out there but I do know what to make with them.

The other day I made a pizza with a couple of potatoes slices (pre cooked of course), bacon, a dash of cottages cheese smooth and mozzarella cheese.

I have to say it was quite divine tongue.gif

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I LOVE Sweet potatoes biggrin.gif

I like them, too. But I like normal potatoes more. Sometimes I feel hard to eat sweet potatoes because of its fiber;;

Potato salad. wub.gif

Actually, I like potatoes in pretty much every way of preparation... except I don't like sweet potatoes in any way, shape, or form.

raw - omnomnom. Or baked/cooked in its skin. Or in a "gratin" with lots of nutmeg. Oh and chips (French fries for you Americans) of course. Or potato fritters, or...

Basically the only way I don't really like them is as simply cooked 'taters.

Don't know why you guys find potatoes so funny. Back in August, an entire Russian family was killed by potatoes. It's true, go look it up, the internet doesn't lie.

They were ruthless, indiscriminate, and took no prisoners. The only survivor of the potato-attack was a young girl-- now orphaned-- who is likely emotionally scarred by the ordeal. Because of potatoes.

Don't underestimate the complex carb.

I had potatoes in three ways today, which is a lot for me. Mashed potatoes at breakfast, some chips at lunch (which is a rarity!) and some hash-browns at dinner.

Moms potato salad:

Mashed potatoes

Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise

Chunks of hard boiled eggs

Red apple slices

I just died <33

Raw potatoes are good too. I like the starchy taste to them ^-^

Potatoes were my saving grace when I was younger and did a lot of swimming. Filled my gut up good after a long meet.

I love baked potatoes best, just a lil butter, maybe bacon bits usually just a plain ole potato.

If I had to pick one vegetable to use as food for an extended period of time, it'd be the potato.

FYI guys, the body actually can't digest the straches in raw potatoes. They've got to be broken down during the cooking process for the human body to be able to digest them. So eating potatoes raw has a) very little nutritional benefit and B) can cause stomach complaints.