Psycho Cat

Psudinn's Uprising

I don't know. I live the life of a spriter, not a coder. I think you could, but to scale the difficulty you'd have to ask a professional.

And go ahead with the songs.

Edited by Psycho Cat

New water starter! It's now a more siren inspired Pokemon, and the final evo is Water/Psychic. Possible Fakemon?

user posted image

You probably could code new abilities, but you'd have to have someone who's good with assembly code and whatnot most likely. It's definitely above my skill level. |D

The main character is an albino who lives in a remote town deep is the woods with their rival, who can be male or female like Brendan or May. The antagonist/team leader is also an albino who seeks a legendary who supposedly created humanity so SHE (yes, the team leader is female) can erase the world of normal people and live a life where she feels she wont be ridiculed. And don't tell me that doesn't make sense because then she couldn't build a team, because Team Galactic made about as much sense.

Also, some random Water starter names, from first to final evos-

Sprine

Silofab

and Keertiran(?)

Keertiran really needs a better name...

Well, since you bumped...

Girlfairy seems to have left I'm in the same RP as her, and she hasn't posted in a LOOOOOOONG time. She hasn't posted anywhere else, either.

Have colour schemes been decided for the water starter yet?

Though at some points I may be crunched for time, I may able to help with sketching. Is there anything in particular you need done? My spriting skills are rusty, but if you're desperate then I'm up for that challenge smile.gif

All you can do right now is sketch the Water starter. I'm redoing the Grass, and I' ve yet to upload the Fire (it's a willow wisp Fire/Ghost-type)

Has water starter been decided on, or do I create it from scratch?

Edited by KoalaNoob

Yes. It goes Sprine -> Silofab -> The last one doesn't really have a name yet, but for now I'm calling it Keertiran

Hacks hacks hacks! Some simple facts about hacks: making new moves is possible.

You need to check out pokecommunity.com .

I will give you tutorials on scripting and stoofs if you want them, when you need them.

Hacks are epic.

I'll check out the new types for yah.

And otherwise good luck!

Will stalk!

Happy Hacking!

Whooo support! I'll check that site.

As for moves, for one I thought I'd do a gen 3 thing where all the starters got signature moves.

I don't think the regional rodent has been made yet, so I made a sketch of one...and it's eyes are starting to creep me out. I will change them. I'll upload it when I can get on a computer. ((iPad, why you no have scanner?!))

Can I help out with this nya? c: I would very very very much like there to be a Dark-type gym, if possible. :c And why not Fairy? I think you should still have Fairy, alongside Light and Sound. c: Could Light and Dark be strong against each other, actually, since they're opposites? Like both do super effective damage to each other, I mean. I was already disappointed by Fairy being totally strong against Dark... ALSO if the changes to Steel could be made (it loses resistance to Dark and Ghost) that would be great. c:

Can I just add my fakemon to this game

No but srsly I can do like final sketches or something, as well as contribute lots of information. I can also sort of sprite, so there's that. I mean, you know I draw dragons, but srsly even I have fakemon. A lot of them I did like 4 years ago so the quality looks atrocious. XD Some of these were updated, but not recently, so they're still about 2 years old. I actually don't think I have any recent ones! Gosh I need to redraw all the things.

A lot of the fakemon I did also have shinies somewhere so that's also a thing.

My fake evolutions:

for Houndoom, Houndread

for Ninetales, name pending

Did you not expect me to post Eeveelutions? This is really old, so it has terrible digital coloring.

some weird Skarmory thing called Armodrake

for Arcanine, Kominu

alt evo for Scyther, Rayzer

PLEASE CAN THIS BE IN THE GAME D: For Smeargle, Doogle

for Dunsparce, unnamed evo

Actually I'd like it if this one can be in game too. This is Dragonoon, alt evo for Dragonair. This is a more recent drawing, I think. At least as recent as the Lunara, etc, below.

Not technically an evolution, but a fusion.

My fakemon: (I would have posted my starters but you already have some c:)

THIS IS FRANKFRUFF. It was Fire/Normal type WAY before Litleo came along...it's also my Mew/Shaymin legendary (all 100 base stats)

Montrobico, a chupacabra fakemon

Pyrichi, a fire mouse!

I was watching Digimon and Garudamon inspired me okay

My three favorite fakemon ever, Lunara, Gesthund, and Quetzactyl. These are the most recent sketches I've done of them. I did the sprite (below) of Quetzactyl before I did this sketch, so it may look a bit different.

Kriptyk

I don't even know. Too much Digimon I guess.

Some sprites:

NYANYANYAN

Houndroom sprite

I call it Sleipidash. Not an actual Fakemon though.

full scratch of someone else's fakemon. They're old and bad.

Total scratched Shaymin with ears

These were actually my very first scratches. They're probably the best sprites I've ever made.

these are ugly

this is acceptable

Quetzactl sprite! I still kind of like it.

technically is a sprite

This is a character someone wanted me to sprite for them. Look! Back when I couldn't shade wings!

Can draw regular Pokemon:

actually I can really only effectively draw Shinx and Zorua at any given time :B

Some Woobats and a Swoobat. These are probably the most recent Pokemon thing I've uploaded. I did them this past spring in like an hour. XD

My phone takes awful pictures lawl

Zekrom WIP that I neeeeeeever finished. It was to go along with my Reshiram pic below.

The Reshiram half. I should really finish the Zekrom. Dx

Can draw humans too lawl:

But I fudged up his anatomy lawl!

This character and then colored

yay for women figures and then more colored

Can also draw ponies lawl:

Yep.

This is probably the only old art I'm still REALLY proud of

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Yay, EEF is here! I will now make a list of points:

• I was actually disappointed with the Steel thing, since it was something I enjoyed for not making sense biggrin.gif
  • The Light thing kinda made sense when I thought about it too, but think about it, do you turn on the dark, or turn off the light?
  • I guess we could have Fairy but they shouldn't have done that to Mr. Mime
  • Frunkfruff

Go nuts on designs. I only wish that you do not redo the Grass starter and that I don't... really want Pokemon from other gens here

I rather like steel losing resistance to those two, but that's probably because I love those types and it makes sense to me. XD

Yes, but when there's light, there's also shadows. If there's no light source, things are enshrouded in darkness.

We don't have to make Mr. Mime fairy but stuff like Clefairy and Togepi would make sense

No, I wouldn't redesign stuff. I would just make polished sketches that are somewhat uniform in style. c: You've stressed the point of wanting 3rd gen stuff, I think. Honestly I wouldn't mind going up to 4th gen. If it was a hack for HG/SS I would be the happiest person because then Pokemon can follow you! :D

Actually if it's a hack of HG/SS you wouldn't have to have 4th gen. We could only have up to 3rd gen + fakemon or something. idk lol.

Well I wanted an all original Pokemon game, especially if we did fourth gen because then we'd have to do following sprites, battle animation sprites, and a lot of other things. I wanted 3rd gen because it's simple.