Riverwillows

How many Shimmers do you have?

How many shimmers on your scroll currently?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now I have one bronze, two silvers (one is a offspring of my first), and zero golds. So three of them in all. I'm hoping I get lucky with a gold shimmer off the AP but that's doubtful as my clicking and luck is abysmal at best. So I guess somehow trading for it is my only bet. This'll be fun.

I have 31 adults, plus 1 hatchling. 19 bronze, 10 silver, and 2 are gold. The hatchling is silver.

I also have a frozen messy silver one.

I only have a couple that are the offspring of my others. Most of the offspring are gifted.

How long does it typically take a Shimmer to hatch? I've got a silver who's got a hole in it, and I want to make sure it doesn't go the way of a Tinsel-turned-Neglected on my page. I've got a special name for that once he hatches (Yes, I've influenced to be a Male).

How long does it typically take a Shimmer to hatch? I've got a silver who's got a hole in it, and I want to make sure it doesn't go the way of a Tinsel-turned-Neglected on my page. I've got a special name for that once he hatches (Yes, I've influenced to be a Male).

It's s5, so it shouldn't be much longer.

It won't turn Neglected. Trust me. Even if somehow it did last until that long, it wouldn't turn neglected with that many UV XD

Recently got another gold, making my total 9. My colors are now perfectly balanced with 3 of each. :3

LATER EDIT: Now I have a dozen. I feel like I've accomplished something.

Edited by Dimar

Not even one. I don't see the attraction of shimmers. I do wish some of the trading topics weren't so clogged up with shimmer offers and requests. In the metallic trade topic, you can't see the shine for the shimmers. smile.gif

3 though none are low enough to breed ones that can go in the rare trading center