Riverwillows

How many Shimmers do you have?

How many shimmers on your scroll currently?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^ Ditto. I do have an army of Gold Tinsels and I was recently gifted a beautiful Silver Tinsel, so I don't mind too much. I only really like the Silver Shimmers anyway.

19 adult Bronze Shimmers...(then add one hatchling and one egg that I intend on keeping). The lowest of those being 4G, and the highest 9G.

13 adult Silver Shimmers...(then add one egg I'm keeping). The lowest - 3G. Highest - 10G

And then a measly 2 adult Gold Shimmers. Lowest is 5G and the highest is 7G.

I also have some more coming my way, so...

One Gold, One Bronze, and Two Silvers. I only wanted one of each, but for one reason or another no one made offers on my silver when I had it up for trade. |: And then when that egg hatched no one would accept it as a trade offering.

I won't be getting any more. I prefer to hoard things that are easier to get.

I presently have 4; 2 Bronze & 2 Silver (1 Silver is in my project). I am in the waiting process of getting #5, another bronze, that I will be using in my project.

I have yet to get a Gold Shimmer, but I have not found anyone as of yet. It would be an EG Gold I would be interested in (again, to be used in the project). I also have yet to hit a dragon from "Jewel", but, since all I've seen are stair lineages, I guess "Jewel" won't be included in the project.

I have two Gold, three Silver and six Bronze (one is still an egg). 11 in total.

Always looking for new lineages I don't have but it's hard to trade sometimes xd.png

Lowest is a 5th gen from Han-Gukin's Babsang x White

A few, 7? I'm giving almost all of them away (and completing some IOU's), been kinda away so I'm not interested in collecting lines as much as I was. Vacation starts tomorrow for me, so I might trade for them again. Or keep giving them away... They are beautiful and I have all 3 colors, I want to trade for other dragons I don't have of course, but I don't mind sharing the love. But yeah this last month I think I AP'ed almost all offsprings, I think giving them in gifting threads would be better but yeah...

I used to have two, but then I traded one of them to a friend so now I only have one, but I got another shimmer egg so that kind of counts a 1/2.

Currently I have seven - 3 bronze (1 of them frozen), 2 silvers and 2 golds (1 frozen). I'm giving most of my breedings away, as I need only five more to complete my goal.

None :/

EDIT: Now have TWO thanks to Tawanda001 and Kaoto_Susanao235 for being so generous smile.gif.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Got my first Shimmer (gold) from a trade earlier today, and just grabbed a bronze from the AP. Totally my best cave day to date. (Also full up on hatchies/eggs for the next week, yay low time camping/hatching)

I recently got my 8th Shimmer, a gold. My color ratios are almost balanced out! xd.png

Just counted have 18 Shimmers at the moment. I give a lot of my eggs away to people who have none.

Update:

4 Gold Shimmers

18 Silver Shimmers

23 Bronze Shimmers

Total = 44

I'm probably going to start tossing anything above 7G to the AP though, since swaps for high gens are hard to get.

(*is obsessed with collecting these guys*)

I have three gold (2 are hatchlings), two silver, and two bronze. Luckily I can continue all of the lineages (even though they're a bit long)! Whenever they produce, I usually gift through the Departure Board.

I have 42 shimmers that are grown. I actually don't usually add to my own collection unless they're one of my special exclusive lineages or I forget to give them away xd.png