Riverwillows

How many Shimmers do you have?

How many shimmers on your scroll currently?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have three long lineaged ones. Two bronzes and one silver tongue.gif

14 golds

11 Silvers

22 Bronzes

Lol. Didn't think it was that many quite yet but there it is.

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

I have five bronzes, two silvers, and one gold. Most of them are pretty nice lineaged, save for the Silvers which are spirals with a lump of different halloweens that I only really keep around for the sprites, but I don't want to breed them much more. I'm also on a couple of lists for 5th gen golds, one with waters and one with golden wyverns.

27, counting a hatchie and an egg.

3 golds, 11 silvers and 13 bronzes. Only two are 3rd gen, I think I have one or two 4th gen, and the rest are 5th or higher.

14. 7 bronze, 5 silver, and 2 gold. Trying to keep them under 4th and 5th gen; 5 of them are 3rd gens.

Zero. No luck in the AP and haven't been active in the trade forum, so no surprise.

53 currently that I am keeping. They all have lines that can be continued in some way.

There are

11 gold

16 silver

26 bronze

I try to gift my shimmers to other people I know will regift and/ or use for project if I don't find someone to gift directly to or someone to accept what I consider a nominal trade value. If gifting threads or projects want gifts given to active members who don't have as many shimmers as they would really like to have enough to be able to regift as much as they would like, I am happy to donate so you can regift more. I know how it sucks to be really wanting to gift something, but the Dragons on your scroll don't quite make people dance for joy. However, an established thread mod from your thread or project needs to make the request on your behalf and/or recommend you.

I also like to gift higher even Gen shimmers to people who agree to the criteria in my profile. I've wanted a couple more names on my list as I plan to kick it off this week. If anyone wants to join in my even Gen crusade. (I love my perfect stairs and arrows and whatnot, but even gens, especially 5-10 and beyond rock just as much too ).... let me know and we shall drive mad the PerfectSteppers who think they are Lineage Gangsters.

Yah I just dated myself and its even less sexy than it sounds.

I have 13... heh.

I'm kind of burnt out from trying to collect short/uncommon Tinsel lines so I'm not really into collecting Shimmers that much. I have one 2nd Gen that I use to swap for 3rd Gens occasionally, when it feels like breeding, but other than that, I'm just not very interested. A lot of the ones I have now are long/messy that I use for giving away.

Hm... 30 I think, lowest gen is 4th gen and is one of my Bronzes.

3 Gold Shimmers, 13 Silver Shimmers, 14 Bronze Shimmers

I have six. Two Golds, two Silvers, And two Bronzes. Whole set, male and female.

23 including frozen hatchlings tongue.gif my lowest gen is a 2G gold x red neb influenced for a spiral

I have 16 so far. 3 Gold, 4 Silver, 9 Bronze. I have 4 Growing, 1 pending in a trade, and 2 IOU'd to me.

I don't know how to trade very well.. Probably because I can't catch CB Metals. I wish I had lower than 5th Gen or more 5th gens. I have 1 Silver 5th gen which I'm very in love with.. but it never produces Shimmers. I never seem to get low-gen prizes, and I literally have NO clue how to trade for them. xd.png

27 including the 2 eggs on my scroll. some are duplicate lines most most are not. my goal is to get 1 from each CB Shim happy.gif

I have 5 adults so far with a gold egg and a gold shimmer hatchling. In Adults 2 silvers, 2 bronze and 1 gold. Need lots of golds the way they are so finicky. My one silver got me a egg first time--not so with the gold. smile.gif

Only one pretty bronze. It is pretty!!

I only have one bronze. It is a step lineage. Hopefully I will get more =)

Twenty or so, mostly 5th gen or higher.

Had hoped to breed and gift a bunch of them, but having so many fails and 'no interest' that I had to resort to trading a bunch of AP hatchies to get a shimmer egg to fulfill an IOU. tongue.gif

Two stairstep golds. They're beautiful.

I have 5. :x

I mostly want to get low gen so obviously that rules me out for collecting since you kind of need low shimmers to trade for low shimmers. XD Not too bothered at this point. I'll start eventually. I'm kind of late when it comes to jumping on trading bandwagons. :D

The only shimmer pairing I'm actively keeping an eye out on just in case I can trade is Jewel x moonstone. Jewel's colouring. <3 MALE MOONSTONES. <3 I might go positively spastic if Mysfytt ever decides to breed her to a green copper, though... :D

13 Bronze, 7 Silver and 6 Gold, for a total of 26 (plus 2 bred Shimmer eggs I'm trying to trade). One 3rd gen, 4 4th gens, one 8th-gen and the rest are 5th to 7th gens. I'd like to go for quality over quantity but a girl's gotta start somewhere and I've only been collecting Shimmers for six weeks. They're all perfect stairsteps except for the one that's a perfect spiral, I won't trade for lineages I can't continue or for Shimmers with messy lineages.