Riverwillows

How many Shimmers do you have?

How many shimmers on your scroll currently?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a total of

*drumroll*

3 adults and one frozen hatchling >.<

To tell you the truth, I'm not that in to collecting Prize dragons.

8 gold shimmers, 11 silvers (one is frozen), 26 bronze (one is frozen). So 45 total

edit: All but two or three are above 5th gen - most are long lineaged stairsteps.

Edited by rubyshoes

I have 5 Gold Shimmers, 5 Silver Shimmers and 9 Bronze Shimmers, all are higher gens (5-8). I'll breed them for people that have none also and I'm always looking for lower gens.

6 Shimmers.

1 Gold. 3 Silvers. 2 Bronzes.

Need to work on increasing my numbers. Love my Shimmers, but I think all my Silvers are related and my Gold is a mess, lol.

Adults: 5.

Counting frozen hatchlings? 10.

One egg - Will be frozen

Should note: I don't collect them. Need 3 2nd gens for my scroll goals (have IOUs out for 2). Don't need or want more than that.

Only 8 so far - I haven't put a ton of effort into going after them, and I don't go for messed-up lineages. Still need a gold!

Edited by LibbyLishly

I have 3... and all 3 are being very, very bad about giving me babies!

Bronze - 9 (including 3 frozens)

Silver - 8 (including 3 frozens)

Gold - 0

Meh.

Two adult Bronze Shimmers, two adult Silver Shimmers (one is the son of the other) and one adult Gold Shimmer. These dragons produced 19 Shimmer eggs so far. biggrin.gif I also have three frozen hatchlings on my scroll.

Current Count is 43, but I need some more for my shimmer project (example: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fWFSg ). smile.gif

i did not really plan on getting that many, they just came and sticked to my scroll...

Edited by whitebaron

Since I had no Tinsels until they had been breeding at least six months, I didn't think I would get the Shimmerscales any earlier. However, I was gifted GrrrlZ in March, Echoes in the Fog in May, and my one Bronze, Lexxs Diamond and it's all kind of progressed from there. I currently have 8 Silvers, 4 Golds and 1 Bronze.

My best Shimmer is an even 3rd gen, Shy Lee, who has one child, Layla Dazzoran, but I would really prefer to have a 3rd Gen Silver from female Hellfires for Shy Lee's mate.

I currently have 14.

4 Gold

6 Silver

4 Bronze

I'm currently trying to trade a Gold and Silver for another Gold or a Bronze to help with my stock.

6 Gold

12 Silver + 1 Frozen Hatchie

10 Bronze + 2 Frozen Hatchies

Total Adults - 28

Total - 31

I got my first Bronze Shimmer egg!

Personally, I find bronzes prettier than Golds. But I still want a gold.

Also, how would I continue this line for trading use? http://dragcave.net/lineage/8R1cG

Edited by Oriolous

I have quite a few shimmers, and also go for quality low-gens.

I have a total of over 76, 18 of which are 2nd gens (4 gold, 5 silver, 9 bronze) and then 40 are 3rd gens. The rest are 4th gen or higher. I try not to duplicate lines, either. smile.gif

Edit: Apparently:

2nd gens:

4 golds

5 silvers

9 bronzes

3rd gens:

8 golds

18 silvers

17 bronzes

4th gens:

4 golds

10 silvers

1 bronze

5th gens:

4 silvers

6th gens:

1 silver

total golds: 16

total silvers: 38

total bronzes: 27

total: 81

Edited by FortyTwo

I have 41. 2 are frozen and 1 is still an egg. The only messy one is the 1 frozen.

None. smile.gif I haven't really been trying for Shimmers, I've been focusing on other scroll goals.

I have 28 currently, 5 gold, 9 silver, and 14 bronze. My lowest are 4th gen and the rest are 5th to 10th gen. Would love one descended from Jewel.

I have quite a few shimmers, and also go for quality low-gens.

I have a total of over 76, 18 of which are 2nd gens (4 gold, 5 silver, 9 bronze) and then 40 are 3rd gens. The rest are 4th gen or higher. I try not to duplicate lines, either. smile.gif

Ahh I knew you'd beat my 60 xd.png!

Such pretty babies too /flop

43 total, including eggs & hatchies. Most of mine are in the mid-gen range, since those are easier to get, & all but 2 are clean. The 2 messy shimmers I have will only be bred for frozen hatchies. I was promised a spot on a 3rd gen's list some time back, & still hold on to the slim hope that it will eventually find its way to me.

I've got three--- one of each color. All are stairs but longish gens (except for my bronze which is 5th gen).

I have 2, a gold I caught on the AP (with a not really atractive lineage, but I kept because of the dragon), and a beautiful bronze from the Breeding, Gifting thread. smile.gif

Edit; typos.

Edited by DragonNighthowler