Riverwillows

How many Shimmers do you have?

How many shimmers on your scroll currently?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now that they've been out for a while, I'd thought it'd be interesting to see how many shimmers people have?? Not including IOU's or promised ones, just the ones on your scrolls.

I have 37 shimmers at this time. Not sure what the record is...??

Anybody have more than me?? lol

Edited by Riverwillows

I have seven currently. All three colors are represented.

Edited by Wahya

Mine are all 4th gen and under...except for a 5th gen Jewel egg.

I've got five of them: one gold, one silver and three bronze. No short lineages or anything, but as long as they're not inbred I don't really care. c:

I have 11 shimmers total. 1 of which is second-gen, another 4 are third gen and 1 is fourth-gen. And of the remaining 5, none are messy. Obviously I'm going for quality over sheer quantity ;D

I like quality too. None of my shimmers are messy, all are 2 breed stairs, with one or two spirals.

Quality? Yup. I also go for quality than quantity.

All of mine have a nice lineage and aren't inbred. It looks just terrible if such a beautiful dragon has a total mesed up lineage.

I hear ya. I cringe when I see certain lineages, and I think, HOW COULD YOU???

laugh.gif

I have 9, 3 of each. Most of them have really crappy lineages though! I can't continue them at all, so i breed only 2 of the golds and 1 of the silvers. dry.gif

I have pairs of Silver and Bronze Shimmers each (one of each currently growing) and one male Gold Shimmer. All of them have nice stairstep lineages, a little long but I don't mind that, as long as I can continue them :3

I have 2, a gold and a bronze. What I *really* want is a silver stair with guardians. I keep picking up guardians from shimmer stairsteps in the AP and I'd like one silver shimmer with guardians my scroll. smile.gif One day I will get one, one day. smile.gif

Just 3 so far, but they were all gifts - a Gold and a Silver from the Departures thread, and another Silver from another lovely gifter :3

I'm currently up to five - two adult silvers, two adult bronzes, and the latest baby silver just hatched this morning. Of these, one was a gift, one was a lucky catch off the departure board, and the rest are the offspring of the first two. Still no luck getting a gold, but I'm sure my time will come!

I have 7 at the moment- three bronzes, three silvers, and one gold. They're all stairsteps or waves, and are between Gen6 and Gen9. biggrin.gif

I currently have 8 total, 5 Bronze and 3 Silver.

Still on the lookout for a Gold to complete my set! ^^

23 at the moment.

i try to get one descendant from every original Shimmer out there, but actually i have already 3 of them twice (Jewel,Shimmer Luck,andMerry Times of Plenty) laugh.gif

I have 59 shimmers, and they're all nice stair steps/spirals, none inbred and none too long.

lD

Oh! 60 if you count the egg on my scroll.

Edited by Kaini

6, including my egg. 1 gold, 2 silver, and 3 bronze, very ironic. An arrowhead silver with XDire and Layla, a bronze from Merry, and a bronze from Magic. (I like using codes, because I'm too lazy to use names ^.^)

I have 5, 3 bronze & 2 silver.

However, one of my Bronze didn't gender properly so it will only have Vampire offspring.