Crithach

Art Thread of Cri

Omg that mare and shimmer look fabulous! I'm so jealous! Do you think you could make a waiting list and put me on it please? As much as I would love to stalk this thread daily, its just not something I can so. If you would consider it, that would be just the greatest.

Request!

WHAT WILL I DRAW?: Black Marrow Dragon

REFERENCES: Black Marrow

POSE: Cuddling something. Something preferably dead, like a medium sized mammal if possible. If not, then him curled up on his belly with blood on his beak and all over him in general.

MOOD: Happy/Stuffed/Full.

FORMAT: Signature and banner. If both is too much than signature. I'd like to show it off.

Thank you so much for considering! <33

Omg that mare and shimmer look fabulous! I'm so jealous! Do you think you could make a waiting list and put me on it please? As much as I would love to stalk this thread daily, its just not something I can so. If you would consider it, that would be just the greatest.

Request!

WHAT WILL I DRAW?: Black Marrow Dragon

REFERENCES: Black Marrow

POSE: Cuddling something. Something preferably dead, like a medium sized mammal if possible. If not, then him curled up on his belly with blood on his beak and all over him in general.

MOOD: Happy/Stuffed/Full.

FORMAT: Signature and banner. If both is too much than signature. I'd like to show it off.

Thank you so much for considering! <33

Thank you for your appreciation! I understand your problem, but I don't think that would be entirely fair. ): The slots are there for a reason. I open so few slots at a time because I don't want to make any promises I'm not sure I can keep, and since my life at the moment is a bit hectic my situation can change at a moment's notice. And besides, I don't know for how long I'll be okay with doing this for free. I'll open only one slot next time anyways, so if I take your request that would be that. And other people have expressed their wish for a request too, before your comment. So, sorry, but I can't do that.

...But, since I like your request (I was just yesterday thinking that it would be nice to draw a Marrow) I'll put you on my private "Draw if you ever feel like it" -list. That's not a promise I'll get it done, though. I'll just treat it the same as any other thing I have on that list, meaning that mostly everything else will come before it. You'd be better off just requesting again when a slot really is open, but if you won't make it there's still some chance I'll have some free time and feel like drawing this.

Thanks for the request anyways!

Oh, okay. I didn't mean me specifically, and I thought you DID have to pay. I was planning on discussing the price with you if you accepted the request.

Thanks again FOR accepting it, even if it's on that certain list.

:3