Crithach

Art Thread of Cri

I need to force my lazy ass to draw, so I'll be taking a few (2 for now) small requests free of charge. The only prize I want is CRITIQUE, especially if your request is a dragon, since I'm completely new to drawing those.

If you won't buy a pig in a bag even if you get it for free, here's my (completely out of date) dA: http://strawberrypinwheel.deviantart.com/

So, what's small? One character (or maybe two, if your idea is special), no background. I always color and shade, so you'll get a completed artwork, no sketches. I can do either a signature piece or a drawing with slightly larger proportions.

Don't make me draw dogs. You'll regret it.

Request Slots:

1. Lady Artemis

2. AnnieLyla

Finished requests:

1. SpiritWolfe

2. AnnieLyla

Fill up da form please:

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]Request![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B]WHAT WILL I DRAW?:[/B] (Name/Race/Whatever applys)
[B]REFERENCES:[/B] (Link/s and/or description.)
[B]POSE:[/B] (Lying on back, flying, standing on two legs etc.)
[B]MOOD:[/B] (Cute, angry, threatening, mysterious, proud etc.)
[B]FORMAT:[/B] (For a signature, banner or a random size drawing?)

If you want me to draw something bigger I'm willing to discuss some kind of egg/hatchling price.

Working on this at the moment:

user posted image

Edited by Crithach

Hello Crithach! I've been taking a look at your arts and I love them! biggrin.gif Good work!

Could I request something, please? I have two ideas on my mind but can't decide, so I'll let it up for you, my OC (she is a mare) or a vampire from a cartoon? You choose because you're the artist. smile.gif

Awesome. Well in a few days I'll see about placing a request c:

Request!

WHAT WILL I DRAW?: Silver Shimmer

REFERENCES: user posted image

POSE: Stretched out and lying on its back

MOOD: Sleeping :3

FORMAT: Signature

Thanks in advance!

Yaay, a Shimmer! That's a nice request SpiritWolfe. C:

Allright, thanks for requests, I'll come back to you with updates in a few days. :D

AnnieLyla, could you maybe give me a bit more info on both of those ideas and I'll see about which one I might want to do? I can't really decide either! :D

Edited by Crithach

Okay, here's the one for SpiritWolfe. And now I want that critique. If there's something wrong, I can of course edit it. And resize. smile.gif The head was pretty tough to position... Because of those horns I couldn't put it completely stretched out and it just wouldn't bend to any other direction like I wanted it to.. Well, I hope you're at least a little bit happy anyways. smile.gif

user posted image

EDIT: I suppose I could take one more request now... I don't know if I'll have the time for more after that and AnnieLyla's, so just one for now.

Edited by Crithach

Request!

WHAT WILL I DRAW?: Female Royal Blue

REFERENCES: user posted image

POSE: Curled up on side, eyes open but in a sleeping position

MOOD: content

FORMAT: for signature banner

Could you do that? Your drawings are really great.

Okay, here's the one for SpiritWolfe. And now I want that critique. If there's something wrong, I can of course edit it. And resize. smile.gif The head was pretty tough to position... Because of those horns I couldn't put it completely stretched out and it just wouldn't bend to any other direction like I wanted it to.. Well, I hope you're at least a little bit happy anyways. smile.gif

user posted image

EDIT: I suppose I could take one more request now... I don't know if I'll have the time for more after that and AnnieLyla's, so just one for now.

OHMYGOD it's beautiful. I think you did a great job positioning the head. I love it, I'll probably come back for more soon! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Can you shrink it down a little bit? Thanks :3

Edited by SpiritWolfe

EDIT: OH HEY, I just remembered that Shimmer Scales are Mysfytt's and if I remember correctly (*goes and checks*, yes I do) she said that artists have to notify her before doing anything with her sprites in it! So, SpiritWolfe, don't use this anywhere before I can ask her if it's okay. I'll send her a PM now. And she does not allow the use off DC forums.

EDIT2: Mysfytt's answer:

"totally, that looks awesome. something odd going on with the calf muscle, looks more like a saggy than a muscle - but love the rest of it. it looks all correct according to what they should look like.

~Mysfytt"

And I happen to agree with her about that calf, I've been staring at it and wondering if I should change it. So, I will. SpiritWolfe, you can use this version for now if you'd like, but I'll be making that correction later.

Edited by Crithach

And here we have that finished request for AnnieLyla. She requested her OC in a specific pose with a dark/gloomy mood.

user posted image

Next is Lady Artemis and her Female Royal Blue (Oh, and of course that fix for SpiritWolfe)! Sorry it took me so long to get to this point. ): After I get those finished I'll open up a new slot. smile.gif

Edited by Crithach

That didn't take long. Do you think it's better now? And is the size okay?

user posted image

Edited by Crithach

No problem, seriously! smile.gif I made a few different smallers, so you can choose, since I wasn't sure how much smaller you wanted. I'll be deleting these afterwards, though, so be sure to save the one you want! Edited by Crithach

I'm just gonna sit here and stare at the wonderfullness and cry tears of happiness becuase I'm going blind from how cool everything looks. Yup. Don't mind me. Just a newfound stalker.