Moonbeam22

How to Train Your Dragon 2

I loved the film. I am also emotionally scarred for life. It's like they invited Moffat to write part of it.

I felt the same way when I first saw the movie. Then I thought about it for a second. The film was made by Dreamworks. Dreamworks is owned by Disney. And Disney is well-known for a common element- at least one, if not both, parents are dead. Still emotionally scarring, but I suppose we all should have expected it.

Watched it in 3D and loved it! Been waiting for it to be released on iTunes so I can buy it and watch it again

Also really sad about Hiccup's father...

Disney owns DW? Glad I came here, I learned something new (:

Dreamworks is not owned by Disney. Dreamworks is one of Disney's biggest competitors.

Apologies on the confusion but Dreamworks is not untouched by Disney. Disney may not own Dreamworks outright but Disney does market and distribute Dreamworks movies.

I LOVED the movie, every part of it, even the sad bits. If you feel bad when a character dies, the writers are doing their job well - making you connect to the characters. HTTYD is my favorite movie, and this was an oustanding sequel. smile.gif

I just saw the movie recently, it was so sad when Hiccup's father died. I was convinced it would be a Disney Death. Q.Q

I saw the movie recently and it was decent, looking forward to the next part. smile.gif

I went to see this movie right after it came out. It was a grand adventure! I almost cried because it was so epic. I love Toothless. biggrin.gif

I LOVED the movie, every part of it, even the sad bits. If you feel bad when a character dies, the writers are doing their job well - making you connect to the characters. HTTYD is my favorite movie, and this was an oustanding sequel. smile.gif

*She says in a sing-song voice* There's going to be a third one~

Two strong bits of evidence to prove this.

Exhibit A: Drago and his Alpha didn't die but fled. There's no way a villain that cruel just turns tail, runs and never looks back. He'll be back and I look forward to seeing what Chief Hiccup and Alpha Toothless will have up their sleeve when he does return. (is hoping they find more Night Furies)

Exhibit B: For those of you who bought the DVD or Blu-ray, look at the back of your copy and read the description. Notice the word 'Trilogy'.

I loved this movie so so SO much. Toothless was even cuter here than the first one. I often found myself watching him more in the background than paying attention to the other characters. Him swimming in the snow after Hiccup's mother split his spines. He was so excited about that it was cute. His attitude in the beginning when Hiccup made them crash. Toothless using that spike of ice to draw like he did in the first one.

Everything about this movie was amazing and the brilliant people behind it are pure geniuses.

Edit; Also, did anyone else notice that Drago's cloak was made from Night Fury skin? I sense a connection there. what if Drago is the reason why Night Furies are so insanely hard to find?

Edited by Syiren