Moonbeam22

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Im not going to read through the posts to find it then! I have to see it now though because I have to know what happens!

No, I mean, someone already said it was a happy then sad moment. XD I know people have posted what actually happens in white, as well, but I meant that since someone already said it was happy then sad, I figured it probably didn't matter that I said it, too. c:

Oh I already saw that but I don't know what that part is. Idk if I'm even going to be able to see it though

I was thoroughly spoilered before the movie so the impact wasn't as great as it could have been but I loved the movie nonetheless. biggrin.gif

Some things that made this movie my summer movie:

-Alexander Rybeck the violinist wrote some epic music

-Hiccup's new look *fangirls over awesomeness*

-Toothless's NEW look ohmy.gif So amazing

-The Feels

and

-My godbrother bought us the extra big popcorn with unlimited refills.

Edit: NEW. better?

Edited by Shadoe666

I personally haven't watched it, didn't have time, ;-; but I'm planning on watching it soon. Luckily, I haven't been spoiled too much, so I'll be able to enjoy it.

Oh, and I must add something. Remember Hiccup's helmet/viking cap, which his dad boasted was made of on of his wife's breast plates? I don't know about you, but the movie kind of contradicts that.

No, there was a part in the holiday special, i believe, where hiccup got a helmet made of his mom's breast plate. He lost it and toothless got it back..... you know the story.

But you know what happens in the second movie, and it kind of doesnt match up......

No, there was a part in the holiday special, i believe, where hiccup got a helmet made of his mom's breast plate. He lost it and toothless got it back..... you know the story.

But you know what happens in the second movie, and it kind of doesnt match up......

He got the helmet in the first movie.

7 is right. He got it in the first movie after Stoick returned from looking for the nest, and the second movie doesn't really contradict that. (Spoilers in white) They actually believed that she was dead. Before Hiccup showed the vikings of Berk that dragons could be befriended and trained, they believed that being taken by a dragon meant death. Also, if you watch the scene where she's taken carefully, she wasn't wearing her breastplate because she was initially trying to stop the other vikings from fighting the dragons and had no intention of fighting herself.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

7 is right. He got it in the first movie after Stoick returned from looking for the nest, and the second movie doesn't really contradict that. (Spoilers in white) They actually believed that she was dead. Before Hiccup showed the vikings of Berk that dragons could be befriended and trained, they believed that being taken by a dragon meant death. Also, if you watch the scene where she's taken carefully, she wasn't wearing her breastplate because she was initially trying to stop the other vikings from fighting the dragons and had no intention of fighting herself.

Um, it is more of the size that contradicts it. In the second movie, she is a lot like Hiccup in build, and although she is pretty, she is NOT big enough to have a breastplate large enough that half of it would fit on Hiccup's head.

Um, it is more of the size that contradicts it. In the second movie, she is a lot like Hiccup in build, and although she is pretty, she is NOT big enough to have a breastplate large enough that half of it would fit on Hiccup's head.

^ This is exactly what I said when the trailers came out. I believe my post on that is in here earlier in this thread. Haha. I know it's not a big deal, but it really kinda really bothers me, so I just pretend Hiccup was never given her breastplate. >.>

Yep, that's what I meant. I was expecting a she-hulk. Doesn't really afect my view of the movie though, but it does tell me that a writer might have had a derp moment.

I dont really know the story from what you are talking about. I only know from the first movie

We are talking about the first movie.

user posted image

It's possible, though not likely, that the breastplate was a single breastplate and the two helmets just came from two different suits of armor. :U

I assume they did intend it to be one cup and the other cup, but still. Also, not that it's a bad thing as it's a common occurrence in breasts, but the helmets are very different in size. I believe Hiccup's is also shallower than the other. o3o

There are several explanations for the size difference. She could have inherited the breastplate from someone else and it wasn't made for her; the breastplate could have been modified to make better helmets.

I loved the film. I am also emotionally scarred for life. It's like they invited Moffat to write part of it.

I loved the film. I am also emotionally scarred for life. It's like they invited Moffat to write part of it.

I know, right? sad.gif

When does this come out on DVD and redbox?

It will be released November 11, 2014, according to a five second Google search. smile.gif

Woah thats kind of far out to what I expected. I was going to request it for my birthday but I see that wont work because my birthday is October 1st xP. Anyways thansk for the info