Moonbeam22

How to Train Your Dragon 2

OFFICIAL TRAILER!!!:

Official teaser trailer:

I don't know about the rest of you HTTYD fans, but I am flipping out right now. All the characters are 5 years older than in the previous film, Hiccup looks awesome (handsome mind you wink.gif), and Toothless is as adorable as ever.

Thoughts?

UPDATE- Plot snippets:

"The thrilling second chapter of the epic How To Train Your Dragon trilogy brings back the fantastical world of Hiccup and Toothless five years later. While Astrid, Snoutlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island’s new favorite contact sport), the now inseparable pair journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds. When one of their adventures leads to the discovery of a secret ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious Dragon Rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect the peace."

“Hiccup and Toothless lead hundreds of hero dragons in defense of Dragon Mountain, battling against Drago Bloodfist’s huge army of Dragon Hunters and their ruthless war machines. The mighty Bewilderbeast, Master of Dragon Mountain, rises to join Hiccup against Drago’s forces, but Drago has a secret weapon – his own enslaved Bewilderbeast arrives to turn the tide. Hiccup and Drago lead their massive armies in an epic showdown.”

Also the 1st movie poster

user posted image

More imagez

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Moonbeam22

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY-

/shot

I'm actually really excited for a sequel now.

I can't wait to see it! Too bad it's still so long until June 2014. How am I going to kill the time until then?! D:

(And Hiccup has become hot! And Toothless is just adorable as ever! <3)

Oh, this looks good for a sequel! Like it might actually be keeping the spirit of the original. I liked the first movie, it was cute, I hope this one lives up to its hype.

i am not even gonna comment on how hiccup looks now because apparently everyone else has awful taste =|

I'm glad they are ignoring the T.V series' plotline, as that was poorly written in my opinion. I added a bit of plot info to the first post.

When I first read about it I got a little disappointed with the "after 5 years" but then I watched the trailer and read all the sinopsis and WOW! Now I want to see this movie!! I really miss Toothless and Hiccup (now he looks so handsome like you all said tongue.gif ) and Toothless is the cuttest as always. Can't wait! biggrin.gif

Safe to say I'm excited for this.

If you look for it some great fanarts already showing up.

Is it me or does Hiccop look hot in this one?

Hehe I just saw the trailer to this movie on IMDb and thought exactly the same thing.

I am soooo excited for this movie! I do enjoy the series, but the plot is kinda eh.

You know, when I first heard this was coming out I didn't know what to expect and was nervous because I LOVED the first one.

After seeing that trailer my only opinion of it is: *SQUEEEEEEE*~ (too bad they don't have a 'go crazy' smiley) biggrin.gif

A year to wait? I've been waiting since 2010. what's one more? cool.gif Bring it on.

They need to have more nightfuries

YESSSSSS. I will now wait for the best movie ever to come out. I absolutely loved the first, this one should be epic! And Hiccup looks amazing now! Score!

YESSSSSS. I will now wait for the best movie ever to come out. I absolutely loved the first, this one should be epic! And Hiccup looks amazing now! Score!

Agree! I am dying to seeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Upon seeing the trailer, my sister's first words were "Holy crap Hiccup is hot now!"

I gotta agree.

And the plot sounds amazing as well.

Edited by klinneah

Updated with some more pictures. They aren't exactly new, but I am literally dying of happiness because they have the Skrill pictured there. It has always been my favorite breed xd.png

Upon seeing the trailer, my sister's first words were "Holy crap Hiccup is hot now!"

I gotta agree.

And the plot sounds amazing as well.

Your sister is 100% right smile.gif

Totally looking forward to the second movie. I loved the beginning interactions between toothless and hiccup in gift of the nightfury. It was very natural unlike in the tv series, sure the tv series is a great way to pass the time, but you can tell the difference in quality. Graphics and in the interactions. They took out so many colors and textures in the tv series. Though, Dagur the Deranged is a hilarious addition his spastic and demented behavior is just awesome.

They're making a second!?!?! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I' so happy now! Is it just me or does Hiccup look WAY cooler? laugh.gifohmy.gif