TwilightMoonDragon

The Names We're Given | Dragon Age

Shane felt the air move behind her and turned to see Arod sit near the cow. She was almost too stunned to do anything, but with a wave of her hand, she encased him in ice as she would an enemy. Usually that would be followed by attacking the paralyzed darkspawn, but, in that particular case, she merely attacked with words as she dragged him back to the tent. "You miserable little swine darkspawn useless ****ing thing never do anything just let me do all the work while you get yourself hurt like the idiot that you are and then I have to take care of you and make sure you don't die and you're not even thankful you little son of a censorkip.gif*...," she rambled incoherently, mumbling insults and curses. When she had finally dragged him back to his tent, she sighed and unfroze him, forcing him down on his back. "See what I have to do now? I have to close your wounds again!" She was really, really angry... Everybody within a fair radius of the camp probably would have been able to feel it. "Now stay still and don't move, or I swear I'll kill you!" Her eyes flared with fury as she lectured him.

Arod

All he could remember was him putting the cow in his mouth, and then he was forced onto the ground. Arod looked up in shock to see the angry blue eyes of Shane, who had currently been yelling at him loudly. Scowling, he sat up, and shrugged off her hand. "I'm no ****ing child to be treated like this!"

He screamed this back, and crossed his arms. The blood was running down his back, like sticky honey. Arod was in pain. They itched, so he pulled his arm back and tried to scratch at them.

Shane glared at Arod angrily. "Shut your mouth, censorkip.gif***." When he tried to reach back, she slapped his hand away. "Stop that! Just go to sleep before I cut your privates off!" Her entire being was flaring with anger. Waving her hands angrily, she froze him solid again. "Just sit like that and thing about what you've done until I decide to unfreeze you!" She sat down forcefully and faced the "wall" of the tent. Crossing her arm, she huffed angrily and thought about all the reasons she hated Arod. He was annoying. He was stupid. He was rash. He was loud. He was overconfident...

(Wherever you want. xd.png I already kinda powerplayed, so you can modify it however you like. New personal rule, I suppose.)

((I'm still waiting for either Misty-Shroud or RainDash to reply...))

[i'm waiting for Misty-Shroud, I didn't want to leave her behind. :S ]

(( sad.gif Sorry for not replying... Went on vacation and couldn't get any good internet access))

Kyndra remained silent as the two greeted each other. Finally she straightened, looking at Jarrett,"Dalish know the woods well, and though I respect most other people they wouldn't... welcome me." She said, though the last few words were nearly whispered. She turned towards the elf, holding her left hand out. Her right hand was holding her staff up like usual,"I think I'll be calling you Lana also," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jared let out a slight grunt, his arms crossing,"If it truly makes any difference to you. My name is Jared, and I'm simply surviving". He paused for moment contemplating on what to say next before he spat it out,"Not that it matters to you." He finished. His gaze turned completely away from and he instead looked ahead, towards the slight glint of their campfire.

Edited by Misty-Shroud

[Hey, it's not a problem.]

"Hopefully nothing horrible happens to you Miss Lana." Jarrett said as he walked back to the fire. He sat down and started on eating some of the meat that had been roasting there. He'd have watch this newcomer. Would she measure up to be a decent recruit? Perhaps. "So, anything of interest around here? A bar, or even a town maybe?" He asked around a mouthful of meat. It was disgusting, but Jarrett didn't much care for manners right now.

[Made a new charrie to harrass group two!

Can they skip to the tavern to meet her? ;3]

"Well here you go," said Tammora to Jarred. "This is the camp, I thin you should just wait and sit before you do anything else. Food is on the way and so you wont be hungry." She left the camp and went into the woods to get some fresh air. She walked for about 30 minutes and then set of to go back to the camp. When she got there she got a piece of meat and started nibbling on it. Ew! Maybe I should become a vegetarian. At least innocent animals wont get hurt. She started eating the cow anyway trying not to show how much she didn't like the meat on her face.

Kyndra opened the door to the tavern, almost immediately receiving a number of stares as she entered. She walked to a small table close to the door and looked around the room. Many people were still staring at her and it was obvious why. It wasn't extremely often that a mage walked into a tavern. She sighed, running a hand through her hair as she turned her gaze to the door, waiting for the rest of their small group to enter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jared ignored her, though he did sit down in front of the fire. He glanced at the cow that the dogs had caught, a small scowl appearing on his face. It was barely halfway skinned, if that. He sighed, pulling out one of his daggers and cutting a piece off of it. He sat down again, and sheathed his dagger, instead spearing the meat on his short sword so he could cook it over the fire without burning himself.

[bTW guys. It's ten sentences per charrie. ;3]

"The Painted Dragon"

"What do you mean you don't have my pay?"

The dragon claws scraped along the wooden bar of the tavern, making a horrible noise. The wood peeled and scratched. The people of the tavern remained quiet, silent. They averted their gaze and went back to their drinking. However, in front of her, the bartender trembled, the elf's eyes as large as his ugly ears.

"I just don't have the money right now!" the elf said. "Please, I promise, I'll pay you next week, when the boss gives me my coin."

"You promised me today. I killed the person that you wanted me to get rid of, like what we said. I need the money. Unless you want me to slice your ears off and shove them down your throat." the woman that was threatening him had her face hidden by a black and gold dragon mask. Her hazel eyes shone from the holes that were made for one's eyes. "You better get me that pay." she snarled. "Or, I promise, once I finish this mission, I'll kill you next."

Someone walked in, and she looked up. There was a mage... But she shouldn't cause any problems.

Jarett was out of breath. It was false though, he was only pretending so anyone intending to attack them would be in for a nasty surprise. "Ugh, Kyyyyyynnnnndddrrrra.... why do you have to walk so fast..." He hung on the door tiredly, scanning the bar for enemies. There was one by the bar, in a mask and had dragon claws on. He could honestly care less about the terrified barkeep, but he knew she was trouble. She could be an assassin, or just some regular thug. He leaned more towards professional assassin due to the highly elaborate mask. "Lana's behind me. Not sure if I like the faces in this bar though..." Though secretly, he really wanted to see what the woman looked like under that mask... Edited by RainDash

"Painted Dragon"

Someone new had walked into the tavern. Gray looked up, eyes flashing in hostility, until she knew who she was looking at. A man and a woman, both looking rather... strange. Looking down at the paper that she had in her hand, she saw the sketches of her targets. Yes... that was them.

She walked over, pulling off her mask. "Hello." she said, rolling the word, especially for Jarett. "Welcome to the Sleeping Fox. Nice little place, right?"

Jarett smiled and pretended not to notice the trembling barkeeper. "Nice enough, but I'd prefer it if you didn't wear a mask over what I'm sure is a very pretty face." He kept himself from looking Kyndra, and tipping off his nervousness. He wasn't stupid, the woman clearly didn't match the other waitresses. The mask, the weapons, it was a little clear. "Why don't 'cha show us what you're hiding?" He asked, trying to look handsome on the door. He leaned against it only to fall over as the door finished swinging outward. He sat down, trying to remain cool and suave. "I, uh, meant to do that."

"Painted Dragon"

Gray looked at Tammora and Jarett with a soft smirk playing in her features. Of course, you couldn't see it behind her black and gold mask. Kyandra and this man were the Grey Wardens, she knew. Their sense of skill was radiating off of them, and she could tell that they were trained vigorously in their cause. Straightening and looking at Jarett, she offered a giggle to see him stumble. "You wish to see my face? Very well, I will show you it." with that, she pulled off her mask and her red hair tumbled over her shoulders and down her back, and her gray eyes sparked mischeivously up at him.

Tammora asked a question, and Gray turned to her, a soft frown placed on her lips. She looked very lost at the moment. "Hello, Tammora. I am sorry I cannot answer your question. I am known by so many names, that I seem to have forgotten my own."