Misty-Shroud

Dragon Summoners

Arla heard someone tapping on her door. "Come in!" she said. "Oh, hello Eres. What do you need?" she gestured for him to sit down in one of the chairs. I wonder what he wants. The last person who came to me wanted to try and steal one of my swords.

Eres sat down in the chair offered and looked at Arla.

"I just saw you rush in here looking a bit sickly," He explained. "So I just wanted to make sure everything was all right."

Damien looked over to the trainee that he had been working with before he then smiled gently. Moving over to her the carcass of a deer in his claws he then spoke to her, " I figured you'd be hungry so we can use this as a snack before we go to eat with the others." With that he then stretched his wings out as he then began to glide down to the ground.

"Oh yeah, I'm f-f-ACHOO! Sorry I think I do have a cold. I'll see if the healers can do something about it, although I could do it myself as I am a green dragon. Nether the less, Is it alright if you train Jaryk tomorrow? I know you don't have an apprentice of your own. I was thinking about him leaning how to get more flexible. You know, like when he has to fight another dragon in the sky he needs to do all these twists and manoeuvres."

"Bless you." Eres said when she sneezed.

After she proposed, he sat in thought for a moment.

"Well, you are right, I do still need an apprentice, so I could temporarily take yours," He began. "As for the dragon exorcises, I'm not exactly sure what to do there, but I'll figure something out for tomorrow. We'll probably do a little bit of sparring as well. How is he when it comes to his weapon and dragon skills?"

"he's not the best at his dragon skills. he always tries to find a way that would prevent him from doing it for a long time as for his sparring skills. He is alright. Jaryk tries really hard but could you go a bit easy on him? I know you are a master blades man so I know you could just batter him to pieces."

Eres grinned.

"Don't worry, he'll make it through the day in one piece." He assured her. "I'll try and find some ways to... motivate him, so that he will try his best. He may get a few scrapes and burns, but nothing serious."

((OOC: I am kind of thinking that the lesson might be somewhat like Lanoree's first training session with Master Tave.))

Hearing her mentor, she nodded. "Thanks. I am rather hungry." she smiled slightly, folding her wings against her side as she landed gently. Sitting down, she curled her long tail around her paws like a cat would do, and waited for Damien to land as well.

Arla stood up and said, "Well it's been nice talking to you. Have a nice day." she walked out of the door and went down to the healers. Once they had finished checking up on her they said to take it easy for the rest of the day. So she did, she had a walk in the Rokar forest and was about to return to her home when someone grabbed her from behind. She tried to turn into her dragon form and kill the person behind her but she couldn't as they just wacked her on the head with a bat.

When she woke up she found that she was in a small camp. Her head hurt a lot and she felt really sore. When her eyes regained focus she looked around and saw three men at a fire. One of them men walked over towards her and said. "Hello dragon changer. We have beenss wanting to sse you for a very longss time. We knowss of your ability. We have sseen others change into dragonss. We have beens given a job to do. Killss every lasst dragonss changer!" Arla felt kind of scared by the mans words. Kill every last dragin changer? I think he meant dragon summoner.

(OOC: Leaving tomorrow so I thought to end her here.)

Eres bid her good evening and walked out of Arla's room with her. As they went their seperate ways, he thought that he should let her student know that he would be his trainer for a while until Arla got better. As He got out into the courtyard, he morphed into his brilliant red dragon form, and took off, scouring the area to look for Jaryk.

Once his back legs touched ground he then set the deer to the side. Turning he then sat down before he then lowered his head before he began to tear the deer in half so they would both have half of the meal.

Picking up the half closer to her with her front paws, the rump, she began to eat it rather delicately.

(ooc: are you all aware that Rokar forest is on the other side of the world? not literally, but the guild is very far from Rokar forest, there is a lake and a city between the guild and Rocar forest, so you can't walk their. PS check the map on the first post)

Luna saw Damien and his trainee eating a deer. she transformed and flew over to them. When she landed she looked at Damien and said "Derilin city is worried about something in the Forrest. There have been reports of finding dead bodys of lumberjacks that go into the forest alone, i'm sending some Summoners to check it out, would you like to go? you can bring Arisa with you"

Moniad grabbed Marcus's hand and got up. "Another round?" he asked Marcus smiling.

Edited by na82008

From the time Arla had left, Jaryk finished eating his horse. He was about to take off when he discovered a stray cat. Shifting back to human form, he hid himself behind some bushes to watch. The cat was hunting mice among the bushes.

He was fascinated by its technique, first smelling out its prey and then stalking it crouched to the ground. As he watched, the cat pounced, as though springs had been unloaded in its rear paws, and landed gracefully among the bushes. It lowered its head and came out of the bushes with its prize. There's so much I can learn from cats. I hope there are more around.

Akasha(stalkerXD) turned herself into mist having no ideal what the mist is thinking as she stopped behind Luna and hearing their conversation " may I come?" She asked as emotionless as ever.

((Sorry for taking so long to reply. My internet has been sort of odd lately.))

Marcus grinned at Moniad as he stood up, taking a few steps back. He raised his sword up back to its defensive position,"Whenever you're ready, but try using your powers this time." He said. He kept a close eye on Moniad, attempting to create a new strategy for this fight. He doubted Moniad would fall for the same trick twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyndra let out a gentle sigh as she made her way towards the training grounds. No doubt her trainee was getting impatient waiting for her. She quickened her pace slightly as she saw a misty form that was most likely Akasha. As she approached, she nodded towards the keeper and then turned towards Akasha,"Ready for training?" She asked.

Damien looked up from his eating before he turned to look at Luna. Tilting his head he then lowered his head down to her eye level before he then spoke, " How many have been found and how deep into the forest? I know that too deep into it there has been a few sightings of large bears." With that he then lifted his head as he looked over to the Akasha before he then heard what she said. Confused as to the emotionless tone that she used he then shrugged his shoulders, " It would be smarter to go as a group in dragon form then me to go alone."

Arisa didn't say anything, and continued eating, her eyes watching all the people around her. She didn't like being surrounded by other humans, it made her feel uncomfortable. The three that had just turned up made her want to fly off, but she knew that would be rude, so she stayed, keeping her body still except for her tail tip, which was flicking slightly in annoyance. She was also struggling to keep her opinions to herself. She'd learnt enough to know most adults didn't like people her age saying what they thought unless asked, even though she couldn't really b e called a child anymore. So she waited, ot entirely patient, but having the decency to act like she was.

"Sure you can Akasha, that is if your mentor doesn't mind going too" Luna said turing from Akasha to Kyndra. Then she said to Damien "You wouldn't be going alone, i just decided to ask you first, also, you should go in human form, i know its a bit of a walk from here to the forest, but you can stop in Delin city, its them who requested it. And i'm sure it isn't anything too dangerous."

Moniad got back into his fighting position, then took a few steps back. If i'm going to use my powers, i should try to use them from a distance he thought. He focused his powers then sent a focused stream of water strait at Marcus's eyes, and quickly lunged at him with the dagger in his left arm

Edited by na82008

Damien looked to Luna confused before he then spoke, " Who is her mentor?" With that he then turned back to his own student before he moved his tail to move those in human form back some. Grinning he then spoke, " It is kind of rude to swarm someone while they are trying to eat. Arisa earned the deer she is eating." With that he then lowered his head back down as he began to eat his own half. Groaning as he heard that he would have to walk through to the forest because the people of Delin had requested it. Tilting his head back with his eyes closed he then spoke to Luna, " Do you not remember how they tried to shoot me with arrows the last time I was there?"

Kyndra turned her head slightly towards Damien, taking a few steps back as he waved his tail,"I'm her mentor, Damien." she answered. She turned her head back towards Luna, frowning slightly,"I'm not completely sure if a trainee should be going out on an assignment early on," she paused for a moment and then nodded slightly,"but the experience might teach her a few things I won't be able to." she finished. She gave a stern loo in the direction of Akasha's misty form,"However, that doesn't give you permission to be reckless." she stated firmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcus raised his hand in an attempt block the stream of water that Moniad had shot towards him, but some of it still splashed into his eyes blurring his vision. He let out a slight curse, raising his sword slightly as he saw the blurred form of the dagger, barely brushing it out of the way. He wiped his eyes, removing the water from his face before he created a wall of shadows around Moniad, initiating his own lunge towards Moniad as he did so.

(OOC: Looks like this RP didn't get lots of posts while I was away. Since it didn't get lots of posts I'll just make Arla stay where she is and let Eres train Jaryk for a while.)

((Welcome back! Yeah, not much happened..))

Finishing what she wanted to eat, Arisa lay the remains on the ground and softly asked, "Are you wanting us to leave immediately?" Then she was silent again, dark-red tail curled around her paws, dark eyes gazing calmly at the Keeper. Tucking her wings close to her sides, she waited patiently for an answer.

As Moniad skirted past Marcus he put his left foot in front of him to stop himself. When he began to turn around, everything went dark. shadow magic (ooc: is this stuff considered magic?) i need to focus, he can attack from any side. He saw the glint of metal from the corner of his eye and quickly tried to doge to the side but cut down the front of his stomach.

i should have remembered that Luna thought. Then she said, "This will be different. They know that your coming, but you don't have to go through the city, it would just be the most direct rout. if you don't want to go anywhere near the city you can go all the way around the lake if you want, or you could go directly thru the lake, but it wont be so dangerous as to require going in dragon form, but if you don't want to go, its ok, i can find someone else." Then she turned to Arisa, "if you do go, you wont need to leave until tomorrow" she said.

((sorry for the long speech))

Marcus lowered the wall of shadow surrounding Moniad, narrowing his eyes at the cut along his stomach,"You know how to heal yourself. Use the water." he instructed. He took a few steps back, readying himself for another attack. He kept a close eye on Moniad, not looking forward to another possible jet of water into his eyes.

((It is considered magic, na82008))