Misty-Shroud

Dragon Summoners

Damien sighed as he looked to Nissel before he then spoke, " Find a way to wake up before your late. Rather it is one of the guards or just falling into a light sleep. I have devoted my time into teaching the two of you and I do not want it wasted because your both late."

Moniad ran to the practice area and saw that there were a lot of people there already. as he got nearer he slowed down and said, "sorry I'm late, i lost track of time."

Akasha's dragon form quickly returned into human as she wasn't strong enough yet to keep the form for a long time.

Why does everybody loose track of time? "Hello Damien. How are you this morning?"

"Sorry." Arisa told Damien, though she didn't paticularly sound like she meant it.

"I did wake up early, but I was busy reading thaat book I found on the history of clashes between humans and dragons, several hundred years before they were exterminated. It was handwritten by a man called Frances von Deino. He was someone who was like an ambassodor between the two races." she added smoothly, then asked, "So what are we doing today? Morning Moniad, Nissel."

Edited by Zanzibar79

"Morning." Nissel bowed slightly to Arisa, pulling a few shadows over himself. "W-was Frances good at what he did?"

Damien sighed as he heard the excuses before he shook his head. He then spoke, " Arisa I know that you like to read but you need to do that after training that way you won't be this late." He then sighed as he then ran a hand through his hair once more, " We will be working on your skills with blades. So get them out and ready." He then pulled out his own sword as he began to wait before he turned to call out to a few of the other teachers to help out.

Unstrapping a wooden staff as tall as she was with an extra hand's length of steel blade fixed to the top from her back, Arisa nodded to Nissel."I can see several major flaws with what he did, but he was clearly the best at the time, besides his daughter, who seemed to have an amazing connection with the dragons. Funnily enough, his wife and two sons hated them though. From a mixture of fear and envy."

Twirling her staff expertedly in her hands, she turned back to Damien before hitting the ground with a soft plunk with the end. "Ready."

Akasha watched them from above (on a tree )as mist swirled around her as the mist took forms of various items by itself, having it's own free will around Akasha, the mist will do anything on it's own to protect her even if its against her wills to do so, when being attacked, she guessed her body panics and the mist will move around because of her fear of death therefore a self protecting defence . Wondering if she can join the fight, she jumped down and stared at them.

" can I join in?" She asked as the mist cloaking her took forms of hissing snakes, battle axes, blades and such. But they lasted a while before making a new form, making them look like restless beavers waiting for the snow to melt in Spring.

Edited by ♱Akasha♱

Damien had lifted his sword up to begin the little exercise when Akasha appeared. Looking to her he then spoke, " Sure you can fight with Nissel while I am working with Arisa.

"Jaryk! Hello? Are you going to turn into your dragon?" she said impatiently. "After you do then you can go have some lunch. I expected you to be tired after all the fighting."

Akasha nodded as she walked towards Nissel, the mist swirled around her as it still took random forms, as the scaly reptilian tail slithered back up her skirt as she smiled " want to practice fight?" She asked.

Don't worry her skirt isn't going to flip. She wears black shorts tied to her boots underneath for some extremely random reason.

Jaryk was slightly taken aback at Aria's snappiness. It wasn't as though remembering how to change after four years was easy. His frustration seemed to help however, as his eyes grew bright and piercing blue, beginning to take shape.

His transformation was accelerated by his frustrations, turning into a dragon in only a matter of seconds. Where there was once an 18 year old boy now stood a mighty and shining blue dragon, muscles rippling, but very long and sleek. He turned his head to the heavens and let loose an explosive roar, echoing around the encampment and miles further. When the roar was finished, he lowered his head and gazed at Aria with a fierce determination. He didn't show the least bit of fatigue.

Jaryk was gifted in his dragon form with the power of telepathy. He projected a thought towards Aria. I'm not hungry. I'd much rather show you what I can do.

Nissel nodded quietly and took his black dragon form, immediately diving into the shadow of a tree and melting away as much as he could.

Damien turned as he noticed the black scales before he then spoke, " Nissel human form and human form only. You are to practice with blades not your dragon form."

"D-damn." Nissel turned back into his human form, but stayed in the dark shadow beneath the tree, loading his sling to take shots from afar.

The mist formed around her like a shield as some turned into weapons before becoming solid and started hurling themselves through the air at Nissel " what the?" She said as her mist seemed to have a will, its gone worse since she grew.

"Yipe!" Nissel pulled the shadow up from the ground, forming false images of himself while his real form dove behind the tree. He took one of the stones from his satchel, put it in his sling and threw it at Akasha as quickly as he could manage.

The mist seemed to protect her at it's own will against Akasha's will as a bird formed as the stone shot it when the blade stabbed the shadow and disappeared into mist as she saw the dead black bird " what the?" She thought as the mist covered her. Knowing it wants its own free will and to do that they needed Akasha,so I'm just used by my own weapon she thought angrily not letting it either way as she felt something hit her, it was pretty quick as she saw it was only a pine needle being carried off by the wind knowing that her mist couldn't keep up she grew her scales and tail and claws as it protected her from anymore incoming pine needles.

as Moniad watched the others, he thought whens my trainer going to get here, i didn't need to be here on time anyway he sat on the ground and watched the others train.

Arisa raised her staff off the ground and began to steadily circle her mentor. SHe prefered to go after her opponent, usually, and he hadn't told her to start, so she would wait until he started the fight. She was intentionally circling so that when he fllowed her with his eyes, Damien would be facing the sun. It would mean he would have to shield himself against the light, giving her the advantage. "Ready?" she murmured softly, so only he could hear, her eyes glowing softly as he face began to be covered in shadows since the sun was behind her.

Arla watched as Jaryk roared at the sky. She transformed into her dragon form before anyone could blink. She looked at Jaryk and said to him telepathically. Very good Jaryk. I see you are a blue dragon in which you can control water and you have minor healing abilities.

Now that you have shown me your dragon form I will assign you some exercises. She flew off towards where she lived and returned with a metal pillar. I want you to melt this pillar. If you do this successfully then it will lengthen on how long you can breathe fire. I for example can breathe fire for over five hours without pausing or taking a break. This will take a long time considering you can only breathe fire for less than five minutes.

Nissel shuddered and began to climb higher into the tree. He focused in on her eye and, with a few swings of his sling, threw a rock straight for it.

The rock touched her forehead when she was looking for where he is along with some mist playing in her hand as it all of a sudden flew up to her forehead, but the rock had already hit her, the mist only tilted the direction but then again the only thing the rock did was hit her dragon scales in her pre-transformation before she returned to normal having to use too much power yet the mist was doing it on their own.