Misty-Shroud

Dragon Summoners

History:

Long ago, dragons roamed the earth, living deep in the wilderness. They lived alone and prospered as the years continued to pass. It all continued like this until darkness began to spread over the forests where the dragons lived. Though they fought with all their power, whatever had begun walking the forest destroyed them. Many were left to die of their wounds. A small group of ever-curious humans ventured into the forest, searching for whatever had caused the sudden darkness. They found nothing but dying or dead dragons. With their last breaths, the dragons passed on their powers to the humans. The group returned and formed the Order of the Mithril Dragon, inviting any who had also received the gift to join.

Now:

The darkness that killed the dragons has long been forgotten, thought to be simply a myth to scare young children. As the gift the dragons gave the humans spread, the Order of the Mithril Dragon has grown immensely, becoming the 'protectors' of the rest of the humans. Now, though, an odd darkness has begun spread across the land. Even during the day, when the sun shines the brightest, it seems darker than usual. Night descends quickly and any who stay out at night vanish by morning. Rumors that the ancient legends are true have already begun to spread, striking fear into the hearts of many.

Plot:

You are a part of the Order of the Mithril Dragon. As disappearances, deaths, and questions constantly happen, small groups are often sent out to search in the darkness for some sort of answer. Though it seems as if there is no answer to the many questions, the Order of the Mithril Dragon still searches. Some have taken it upon themselves to find the answer for themselves by searching where the dragons had once lived: far in the Rokar Forest. Few have returned and those who have returned empty-handed. Can an answer be found before they are all consumed by darkness?

Map of the area~It's not the best map, but it gives the general idea of what the area looks like.

Dragon colors and powers:

Red: Those with the powers of a red dragon can shoot fire from their palms and control fires.

Green: Those with the power of a green dragon have power over nature and have a strong affinity for healing. They can also shoot acid.

Blue: Those with the powers of a blue dragon can control water (shooting it from palms or creating a water barrier). Unlike green dragons, they only have minor healing abilities.

Black: Those with the power of a black dragon can control the shadows (create images or hide themselves).

White/Silver: Those with the power of a white/silver dragon have abilities similar to black dragons, except they can control mist.

~Those who are strong and powerful enough can turn into a dragon that matches the powers/color they have (ex. a person with the powers of a red dragon can turn into a red dragon ONLY)~

Ranks:

Trainees: 16-18 years old, these are people learning the ways of the Order of the Mithril Dragon and learning how to properly use their powers. Each trainee has a different Dragon summoner as a mentor.

Dragon Summoner: 19+ years old, these are people who have successfully completed their training. Dragon Summoners are called so because of their ability to summon the power of a certain dragon and turn into a dragon (with enough power).

Senior Dragon Summoner: Dragon Summoners that have been in the Order for many years. They are widely respected for their knowledge and experience. Note: Simply because it says 'senior' in the rank title doesn't mean they are old.

The Keeper: A powerful, knowledgeable, and wise person. This person is chosen by the senior dragon summoners by the qualities they have shown over the years. The keeper assigns basic tasks to dragon summoners and decides which dragon summoners will teach certain trainees. They also hold meetings with those who come to the Order seeking help.

Rules:

~ No god-modding, power-playing, etc.

~ Keep all romance at PG-13 level.

~ Please use proper grammar and spelling.

~ Post more than four sentences per character.

~ 3 characters maximum per person.

~ Forms go in the OCC.

~ Fill in all parts of the form and keep all coding on it.

~ If you read all the information put the dragon with the best healing abilities in the 'other' section of the form.

Form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] [16-24]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Human Appearance:[/b]
[b]Dragon Form Appearance:[/b]
[b]Dragon Color:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Edited by Misty-Shroud

The Keeper:

Username:na82008

Name:Luna Falims

Weapons:a bow and a sword

Human Appearance: Chestnut frizzy hair usually in a ponytail, brown eyes is pretty tall, and has a kind face

Dragon Form Appearance:large dragon with vicious fangs and sharp claws, very large wings and spikes on its tail

Dragon Color:black

Personality: very strict when it is needed, but is kind when she can be

Crush:none

Other:censorkip.gif

Senior Dragon Summoners:

Username: Narath

Name: Eres Ferrum

Weapons: Katana and some Kunai Strapped to his belt.

Human Appearance: Eres is tall, about 6 feet and 3 inches, but is thin, and somewhat muscular. Because he is not the strongest, he relies more on agility.

Dragon Form Appearance: Here

Dragon Color: Red

Personality: As a teacher, he is very stern, and always tries his best to get his point across. He does try to be supporting at the same time, but does not do it too much, so the student feels that they can improve, and not slack off. Eres will try to help people as much as he can if they are in any type of trouble. If he is around friends, he will often show a lighter side to himself. Is also a bit of a romantic when he wants to be.

Crush: Kyndra Maylin

Other:

Dragon Summoners:

Username: Misty-Shroud

Name: Kyndra Maylin

Weapons: A bow and a dagger

Human Appearance: Kyndra is slightly shorter than average and has a slightly athletic build. She has dark brown hair that is slightly curly and reaches down to nearly mid-back. She has grey eyes that darken near the edges.

Dragon Form Appearance: In her dragon form she has large green wings and a slightly thick average length tail. Her grey eyes become a more silver color.

Dragon Color: Green

Personality: Sarah is very kind and warm-hearted, though she does have trouble expressing this at times. She is quiet, but not shy, simply choosing to speak up when she feels her opinion is most needed. She is not extremely outgoing, but will not shy away from making new friends. She is not quick to anger, but when she becomes angry she is the very opposite of who she usually is.

Crush: None

Other: censorkip.gif

Username: Misty-Shroud

Name: Marcus Lark

Weapons: A sword and a dagger

Human Appearance: Marcus is tall with broad shoulder. His arms and legs are slightly muscular, making him strong and fast. His eyes are a dark green that brighten at the edges and center.

Dragon Form Appearance: In his dragon form he has large spines along his back with a large fin on the edge of his tail. Two long horns lead back from his head. His underbelly is a dark greyish silver, unlike the rest of his black scales.

Dragon Color: Black

Personality: Marcus isn't usually quiet, instead liking to be heard and making people laugh. Despite his rather silly outright attitude, Marcus is rather thoughtful and occasionaly serious. He often tries to think of all the different sides of the situation. He is usually calm, even when angry, rarely yelling or resorting to violence immmediately.

Username: 0023567467

Name: Arla

Weapons: Bow My bow Sword My sword

Human Appearance: Arla has reddish brownish hair with ice blue eyes. She is taller than most humans of her age and she has pure white teeth.

Dragon Form Appearance: Dragon form. She grows very large wings and a long tail and claws. Her eyes turn a silvery white colour and spikes appear at the top of her head.

Dragon Colour: Green

Personality: Arla is always nice. She can by sometimes stubborn, she doesn't like fighting very much but she is still a very good fighter. When she first meets people she can by quite shy but once she gets to know them then she can be a chatterbox.

Username:JaylaCaine

Name:Damien Black

Weapons: Sword and knives

Human Appearance:Damien

Dragon Form Appearance:Dragon looks

Dragon Color: Blue

Personality:Damien is a very kind person even though he is very quiet. His not talking results in not a lot of people trying very hard to talk with him or be part of a team. When injured he does become kind of surly and short tempered only to end up kind of contrite and apologetic afterwards. However he tends to apologize by doing things for people rather than actually talking.

Crush:Open

Username: chibika

Name: Axel Yuboa

Weapons: Shuriken and a Staff.

Human Appearance: Axel is average height. He has longish black hair and dark brown eyes. Very athletic build.

Dragon Form Appearance: Axel's dragon form is a black wyvern that's built for speed and agility with 5 spines on his head, large wings and a long tail. He has a few red marks where he has scarred himself. His eyes become a very dark red and he has very sharp claws.

Dragon Color: Black

Personality: Very socially inept and very intelligent (something like asbergers syndrome). Axel tends to take everything literally and comes across as very stiff, blunt, or rude most of the time. He doeesnt always understand certain social concepts. As a result people tend to avoid him. He's actually very nice once you get past his strange logic

Crush: none

Other: He spends most of his spare time training in both forms.

Trainees:

Username: Zanzibar79

Name: Arisa Novem

Weapons: A staff with a blade about a hand's length long. She also has two small knives, but prefers her staff.

Human Appearance: She has very dark, chocolate brown hair, that's cut raggedly close to her head, like a boy. She is slightly taller than average, and has a lean, wiry build. Her eyes are brown with green and blue flecks.

Dragon Form Appearance: Her dragon form is lean and wiry, just like her, and her eyes are the same. Her wings are larger than usual, and her tail much longer. She has no spines or frills, allowing for smoother and faster flight. Her claws are also long, and very sharp.

Personality: Arisa is a bit of a rebel at heart, but she's also got a bit of scholar in her. She doesn't like doing things by the book, so much as her own way, but she is infinitely curious and loves to learn new things. She's passionate and is kind and caring for young children and animals.

Crush: Open

Username: Rarek

Name: Jaryk Torkelius

Weapons:Sword and Dagger

Human Appearance: Jaryk

Dragon Form Appearance: Jaryk

Dragon Color: Blue

Personality: Jaryk is a fairly level-headed individual under normal circumstances. Usually very calm and collected. If he finds he is fighting a losing battle, Jaryk tends to get more intense, often losing his calm approach in favour of aggressive tactics. Likes to read a good book more than anything, and is always in pursuit of knowledge. Can be slightly nervous around the fairer sex.

Crush: Open

Username:♱Akasha♱

Name:Akasha(most of my characters are named that so don't ask me ANYTHING about her name and my user)

Weapons:she uses all sorts of weapons and gets easy with it slowly . The process speeds up if she is in a middle of a fight

Human Appearance:user posted image

Dragon Form Appearance:user posted image

Dragon Color:silver

Personality:she is a serious kid that trains above others . If someone surpasses her she tends to give her life to try and surpass one of her class mates . She is pretty cute to some people but if you get too comfy with her .... Good luck with your face . She also tends to be mystrious often disappearing and appearing . Likes tea

Crush:nope

Username:na82008

Name:Moniad Corritor

Weapons: 2 daggers and 3 throwing tomahawks

Human Appearance: average hight with short blond hair and thin body and hazle eyes

Dragon Form Appearance: smaller than a normal dragon, with very sharp claws and highly aerodynamic

Dragon Color: blue

Personality: keeps calm in bad situations, is kind of selfish but gets along with others well.

Crush:open

Username: 0023567467

Name: Ryan

Weapons: Sword and Two daggers

Human Appearance: Ryan

Dragon Form Appearance: His dragon form

Personality: Ryan is very irresponsible and arrogant. He is very stubborn and he can be quite rude to other people. He likes to fight a lot and so he is an excellent fighter. He enjoys playing pranks on other people and stealing things. He can be nice but is very rarely.

Crush: none

Edited by Misty-Shroud

Username:♱Akasha♱

Name:Akasha(most of my characters are named that so don't ask me ANYTHING about her name and my user)

Weapons:she uses all sorts of weapons and gets easy with it slowly . The process speeds up if she is in a middle of a fight

Human Appearance:user posted image

Dragon Form Appearance:user posted image

Dragon Color:silver

Personality:she is a serious kid that trains above others . If someone surpasses her she tends to give her life to try and surpass one of her class mates . She is pretty cute to some people but if you get too comfy with her .... Good luck with your face . She also tends to be mystrious often disappearing and appearing . Likes tea

Crush:nope

Other:

Arla sat up from were she was sitting. Were are those students? I'm supposed to be teaching them today about battle skills and they are already 10 minutes late. Where were all the other dragon summoners? Maybe I'm a bit early, but I cant be since it's nearly nine forty, but they were supposed to be at nine thirty.

mist started to roll around creating a female body.As the mist stopped it had a solid girl with white hair and red eyes that seemed to held hate in them. Standing there with her eyes closed she focused listening for at least one sound that'll alert her that someone is here with her.

Edited by ♱Akasha♱

Were are they! They should all be here by now! ARRH!! Why do people always have to be late?

((Sure, that sounds alright to me smile.gif ))

Jaryk awoke with a start. He looked around wildly as he reached for the blue sword beside his bed. Gripping the hilt tightly, he narrows his eyes before replacing the sword on the floor. "Bloody nightmares. I swear they're going to be the death of me." He gives a small sigh and rubs his equally blue eyes. "I suppose I'm up now. Might as well get up. What time is it anyway?" He looked at his clock and cursed, vaulting over the side of the bed and pulling his clothes on. "Nine forty-five? How could it be so late already?"

Jaryk burst out the door of his room, slinging his sword into its usual position on his back and the dagger into its place on his hip. He only barely remembered to lock it before he left. He was very thankful that his dorm was so close to where he was supposed to meet his teacher. He heard she was nice, but sometimes reports aren't as accurate as they first seem. The thought that he'd need a mentor also was fresh in his mind, so he made a mental note to pay close attention to the instructors.

He burst into the clearing and found the red-headed teacher already there. He stood there panting, his hands on his knees. "I'm very sorry, I overslept."

Edited by Rarek

Her body turned to mist again as she settled herself near them as she looked at Jaryk as her red eyes looked at both of them . Having no teacher as of yet as she just joined she has a tendency to try and copy some movements that mentors are giving students . To her it didn't matter if it kills her learning the skill which she cannot master or use well in battle unless it has to do something with her dragon element. As her red eye shifted from body to body looking for even a small movement she can try and mimick.

"Oh that's alright. It's your first day anyway so I wouldn't of expected you to be here on time. Most people are always late anyway. So first of all we should go down towards the training field. That's were everyone gets taught. Then after I've shown you it I would like to know how good your swordsmanship is. Very few can beat me you know so I don't expect you to defeat me on your first go. If you do then good on you."

Jaryk gave a brief nod. He wasn't in any condition to oppose moving again so soon after his sprint. "Alright, that sounds okay." He was glad he had the presence of mind to bring his sword. After all, he wasn't exactly in the greatest of shape that morning.

As they began their walk to the training grounds, he extended a gloved hand in greeting. "I suppose you already know my name, but it doesn't hurt to introduce myself anyhow. Jaryk Torkelius, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Can she follow them? Its really a bore to RP with no one

Akasha's arms were crossed as she turned to mist as she followed them

Q:are clouds like mists? Because both are made outta water except for the fact one is more dense and pours water?

Can she follow them? Its really a bore to RP with no one

Akasha's arms were crossed as she turned to mist as she followed them

Q:are clouds like mists? Because both are made outta water except for the fact one is more dense and pours water?

(OOC:Ask either Misty-shroud or Zanibar if you want your character to have them as a mentor)

"Hello Jaryk. My name is Arla." she flashed him a smile. "Now as you know this is the training field. Sword fighting, archery and all that combat stuff is done over there." she said pointing to a part of the field were people were fighting. "Dragon changing and other stuff if over there and when your in your dragon form we get you to do all kinds of exercises like melting a pillar of metal with fire, lifting boulders while doing a backwards loop in the air, stuff like that." She walked over towards were the people who were practising fighting were. "Draw your sword please. Oh and try not to do fatal hits like a swing to the neck, stuff like that. A stab through the gut and slice on the arm is alright as the healers can tend to that"

Kk but can she just stalk them for now? Coz Im bored like ugh

Akasha watched them her red eyes staring at them

(OOC: Why doesn't she just ask if Arla could train them both for the day? When Misty comes back on you and her could arrange the mentors)

((You can join us, it doesn't have to be a private lesson tongue.gif ))

Jaryk quickly grew wary. "Dragon changing practice? You mean we can change to dragon form without getting into trouble?" As a child, Jaryk was always told to keep his dragon away. It tended to scare off others, and was usually not welcomed. A small smile spread on his face. This might be fun after all!

Jaryk stood facing Aria and drew his Bluesteel sword. He twirled it a couple times to relearn the balance of the weapon, before moving into a neutral fighting stance. "Anything I should know before we begin?" His father sparred with him with sticks and such, they always laid the ground rules before they fought. His question seemed to be a force of habit.

"Yes. Like I said before no killing blows. You can stab your sword through my stomach if you wish but nothing that could kill me or you." she drew her sword and began to pace around in a circle. Figuring on what to do.

Damien looked over to the others that had arrived his eyes narrowed a bit as he saw the new students. It wasn't that he didn't like them it was just that it seemed that more accidents happened in the training yard because of over eager trainees. As he continued to practice with his sword against one of the dummies he then tilted his head as he heard Aria's rules.

Shaking his head as he heard that before he then put his sword away before he turned to watch the fight. Tilting his head he then looked around a bit as he sensed that there was someone else hanging around. Tilting his head up a bit he smiled as he caught the scent through the water molecules in the air before he spoke, " Show yourself."

(OOC: Why doesn't she just ask if Arla could train them both for the day? When Misty comes back on you and her could arrange the mentors)

Anti-social with those she doesn't belong with she is only stalking in hopes of learning something to get the head of her grades xd.png

Akasha took form again facing him as the weapons behind her shoes that are well hidden clinked together as she stood there facing him " what ?" She asked in a niether pleasent or rude voice,