TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Pah, blues, why you hate me?! Nine tree-ninjas and four Bloodmoons? -sigh- And I'm locked now... I'll be hunting again soon xd.png Easiest. Release. EVER (besides Holiday ones and a few of the 7days)

And one of the prettiest!

I'm loving this TJ xd.png

Give people who haven't gotten any a chance to snag a couple while I wait for mine to hatch.

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Got a few more, to reach my goal of 2 pairs of each - it does seem like it's been a particularly easy release, for some reason!

Now I'm just settled in, eagerly waiting for TJ's adults to mature tomorrow morning. (Also, giggling so much at the "Tree-ninja" nickname. Love it. ;D)

I'm having my best luck with the tree-ninjas in the forest. (Probably partially because it's one of the quicker moving biomes right now, Alpine aside.) I only usually manage to catch the bloodmoons on the top of the hour. (Also missed a gold while trying to catch a bloodmoon, pah.)

(*pokes two lone new hatchies* I almost wish I didn't trade away all that I got on the first day except for one of each...but dangit, good shimmer deals. For me, anyway.)

Edited by DorkJulian

Just snagged my first two 'Tree Hoppers', one in the jungle, one in the forest. I also have 4 'Moonies'. laugh.gif I'm still debating on whether or not I want to dump this Ice egg... Hmm...

Awesome release! So far, the Moonie baby is my favorite of the two. I love those colors. <3

Edit: Now that I really look at the Tree baby, that green on the wings really is gorgeous with that bright yellow-gold...no doubt these will both be amazing adults. I can't wait to see them! 12 more hours...

Edited by MedievalMystic

Does anyone know how often the tree-hoppers hop?

By this I mean: if at x:00 one drops in the forest, will tree eggs be around in the forest for the whole hourly drop? If tree eggs drop in the jungle during the 5 min drop, can they move biomes for the next 5 min drop?

Ugh, inarticulate. Sorry!

I don't think I ever got a chance to look over the hatchlings and comment on them yet!

The blue moonish dragon is really lovely! I love the shade of red on the shades of blue! The same can be said with the green and yellow of the tree dragon. Plus I'm happy for another yellow dragon! Yay! And it's such a lovely shade of yellow too!

Oh and they're gonna grow up sometime tomorrow! Awesome! :3 I don't have to wait much longer to see the adults!

Darn - First my babies hatched when I was asleep - now the adults will be grown when I wake up...Not a bad thing to wake up to, but still...

Once again - a great big thank you to TJ, Mysfytt, Tikigurl91, and anyone else who has had a hand in these lovely eggs!

Grabbed a black in desert, then a line of tree-ninjas went by. I was egglocked and figured I wouldn't get one, but I did. I jumped over to my page and began to freak about being an egg over the limit. Low and behold I obtained the silver trophy rank only a few hours before. xd.png

I refreshed twice on a tree-ninja and switched biomes, but I was still able to get it (or maybe a cousin behind it) biggrin.gif

Gah! Elusive Tree-ninjas! Why don't you want to be on my scroll?

So. Much. Waiting!!

Does anyone know when TJ's dragons will grow up? When will we get to see what the adults look like on the wiki?

So. Much. Waiting!!

Does anyone know when TJ's dragons will grow up? When will we get to see what the adults look like on the wiki?

TJ's adults will appear in 9 hours.

They will be on the wiki a couple hours after that, most likely.

Looking forward to the adult versions. I wonder if one of them will have dimorphism for the adults.

Only 8 more hours! biggrin.gif Come on hurry up.. *pokes hatchies with a stick*

So Excited! biggrin.gif

Grabbed a black in desert, then a line of tree-ninjas went by. I was egglocked and figured I wouldn't get one, but I did. I jumped over to my page and began to freak about being an egg over the limit. Low and behold I obtained the silver trophy rank only a few hours before. xd.png

congrats on the trophy! biggrin.gif

aaaargh, i wanna stay awake until the hatchies grow up, but i'm already almost sleeping on the keyboard... z_z

Congrats!

It would be cool of the view your dragons page had the timer for all the dragons there instead of having to individually check each one or go to another site to open it there. Unless, DC already has something like that . . . .

Congrats!

It would be cool of the view your dragons page had the timer for all the dragons there instead of having to individually check each one or go to another site to open it there. Unless, DC already has something like that . . . .

Not really. You can open up an Influence or an Incubate and it will list all your eggs and the times left, but they won't be in order. I prefer to use a hatchery like The Allure of Neglected Dragons or Valley Sherwood, which will both display all your eggs and hatchlings, in order, with the time left. (Bear in mind that VS will automatically add your eggs/hatchlings when you enter your username, but AoND will display a checklist and let you choose; this way, you can check without having to enter anything into the hatchery if you'd rather not.)

Stupid question, lol. But these are permanent, right?

Yup yup.

First tiny crack in one of my frecklebutt eggs. Faster faster!

I totally forgot about the release...not gonna be getting one of the eggs any time soon.