TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Ooo, a hatchie! And a new in-cave spriter, too! 'Grats Tikigurl! biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Oh wow... The poses for the ungendered hatchlings are absolutely adorable! ^.^

Can't wait to see how the adults look. I'm liking what I see so far. biggrin.gif

I have 2 of those blue ones already and happen to grab an extra blue one... Just need to get 2 of those green ones and I'm done! It was quite an easy grab for the blue ones.

Yey, they hatched! Good... good.... ninja.gif

Thank you AW. <3

And you as well Lantean, I'm glad you like them. You can thank Cami for the colors. smile.gif

Both hatchies are sooo cute i find the blue one adorable biggrin.gif

Alas i have still to get one huh.gif

My theory is that the Tree-hider's name is 'Forest Something' or 'Frill Something'. Would at least fit it's breed-sorting place. biggrin.gif

And look - another Mysfytt dragon ! smile.gif Congrats !

This little one looks adorable ! The pose is great, you just want to pick it up and cuddle it. And the colours look promising, too. I can't wait to see what it will grow up to, the night/moon relation sounds very promising ! And I'm curious if the red speckles on the egg will make a reappearance on the adult dragon...

Two cute, beautiful hatchies in one release, what a wonderful Sunday !

Thank you, TJ and spriters !

Edit:

@Tikigurl

I'll just thank both of you ! Beautiful colours are great, but it takes more than that to make a hatchie this adorable ! wink.gif Now I can't wait to see what a dragon this may be. I hope you and Cami will hand out more information about them once TJ's have grown up.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Just caught two of each, during the last four 5-minute drops of this hour. Wasn't difficult at all, so I'm glad I got this over and done with. Now I can focus my attention on other things this Sunday. wink.gif

I'm still having no luck getting a blue one sad.gif

At least got green one now!

Just caught two of each, during the last four 5-minute drops of this hour. Wasn't difficult at all, so I'm glad I got this over and done with. Now I can focus my attention on other things this Sunday. wink.gif

Congrats wink.gif you must have some darn good speedy net there, mine must be snails pace as im still struggling and getting no where ohmy.gif

Edit:

@Tikigurl

I'll just thank both of you ! Beautiful colours are great, but it takes more than that to make a hatchie this adorable ! wink.gif Now I can't wait to see what a dragon this may be. I hope you and Cami will hand out more information about them once TJ's have grown up.

Well thank you again. It is much appreciated. Hopefully the adults don't disappoint. smile.gif

And don't worry, I have a novel of info on these guys that I'd be more than happy to post once we've got some adults. ^__^

Well carp. I just got like 5 of the green ones and only one of the alpine eggs (plus a misclick). XD

I dunno what to do. To drop/try trade some greens for at least one more blue for a gendered pair? Hmm. After what happened with the green coppers (I dropped so many in favour of picking up more browns *facepalm*), I'm oddly attached to everything. o3o

I was able to catch all of them, I catched more from the green eggs, because I remeber how it looked like. smile.gif

Congrats Tikigurl91 for becoming an in cave spriter! happy.gif These hatchlings are adorable. <3

The Green eggs I caught at first just because I was in the right time and place (I think they dropped on Volcano at midnight) I'd entirely forgotten that this was the date the new eggs would drop from now on and, luckily, happened to be up at midnight. The thing with the greenies that makes them more difficult is they appear everywhere I take it but the alpine area. Long term I'm glad I caught the greens first because I can see a lot of misclicks in my future. Thank you TJ for the lovely new eggs. laugh.gif

huh.gif well i couldn't get a blue when was like 60 in alpine and i couldn't get one when over 100 was in there *sighs* think i best leave and try again laters or maybe more chance in morning huh.gif