TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

My favorite is the lovely Imperial. I love the style. It is beautiful!

The Bloodmoon is too busy for me: too overwrought and overdone. Do not like. (Sorry.)

As for the names:

Both of these dragons have truly awful names, in my opinion. tongue.gif

Fleshcrowne is gross. laugh.gif I will stick with "Imperials."

"Bleeding Moon" sounds like the moon is bleeding and does not conjure up an appropriate mental picture. "Bloodmoon" is so much better and I will be sticking to that.

Anyway, congrats to the spriters all, and to Tikigurl for being a new in-cave spriter! smile.gif

Wow! I love these! Managed to pick up a few eggs and they're awesome! I can't wait for mine to grow up biggrin.gif Thank you <3

Are the Fleshcrownes uncommon or rare? Haven't been able to catch one yet. xd.png

Only 15 more hours and I will have some adults biggrin.gif Thank you TJ and Spriters biggrin.gif

Thanks! These dragons are great and unique and offer more variety to make more lovely breeding checker pairs and projects and more! Thanks for giving us all the fun we are going to have with them!

I missed the beginning of the release and TJ's dragon's are already grownup. :0

I really like the one with the big horns. Hopefully I can snag some.

Are the Fleshcrownes uncommon or rare? Haven't been able to catch one yet. xd.png

Neither. It just depends on being in the right place at the right time. I saw several sit through 3 or 4 refreshes in the volcano last night.

I love the imperial fleshcrowns (though I think imperial frill would have been a a better-sounding name). The Bleeding Moon adults are alright, the heads of the sprites lacks definition so it took me a second of looking to determine where it's head actually was.

Imperial, tree ninja, frecklebutt, imp... the poor bleeding moons have no nickname. xd.png

actually they have been called Bloodmoons, Moonies and BM's... Don't think I care for the last one either, though...

And FreckleButt was applied to the Moonies, actually...

Edited by Husky51

I like both dragons and I would like to have an army of both.

Thank you spriters!

Three of each is enough for me, more than I usually collect. I've already gifted one and I probably won't be grabbing any more...

It's been fun...

Thanks again to TJ and all of the Spriters... laugh.gif

Seriously? Some people don't realize just how good they've got it... >_< I haven't been on a vacation in 10 years. Give me your vacation and I'll give you every egg on my scroll. lol

because of these comments I WISH there was a like button! LOL

cause ditto smile.gif

Checked the forum for about the first time in a week, and saw there was a new release. xd.png I guess that's what I get for neglecting DC while out of town. I still managed to snag a pair of Bloodmoons, though.

Ack--I missed the release. Ah well, the dragons are awesome, haven't managed to get any of those Imps but I'll work on that after I'm not egg locked xd.png

Thanks for the release :3

Wishing the best and lots of luck to all of the latecomers. I myself missed most of the first day...

Thanks to a lovely friend I got both genders from both of the new releases =) They look really lovely, and I'm deffo gonna grab some more of these as soon as I can wink.gif

My favorite is the lovely Imperial. I love the style. It is beautiful!

The Bloodmoon is too busy for me: too overwrought and overdone. Do not like. (Sorry.)

As for the names:

Both of these dragons have truly awful names, in my opinion. tongue.gif

Fleshcrowne is gross. laugh.gif I will stick with "Imperials."

"Bleeding Moon" sounds like the moon is bleeding and does not conjure up an appropriate mental picture. "Bloodmoon" is so much better and I will be sticking to that.

Anyway, congrats to the spriters all, and to Tikigurl for being a new in-cave spriter! smile.gif

It's like you read my mind! xd.png

blink.gif Another new release!? ohmy.gif and I'm still missing a bunch of the new releases from May!

unsure.gif I don't know if I will ever be able to catch all of those 7 & these too!

With so many people in the same biome, I keep getting ninja'd! ninja.gifsad.gif

Edit: I managed to catch 2 blue eggs & one green one. Now just looking for one more green. biggrin.gif

Edited by BrightStarBella

Does anyone know when their pages will be up on Wiki?

I hate having to chase the Imperial Ninjas through DC.