TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

It is interesting in that these dragons can not be more unlike each other. One is intricately detailed and ferocious while the other is more simpler in design and docile. Not too fond of the title fleshcrowne, so I will stick with calling them Imperials in the forums (though the surname of my dragons will "crown") though they do not sound very royal in attitude. tongue.gif I am still trying to decide were to sort the Imperials in my color coding, maybe with the yellows.

Also congrats to both the creator and spriters, you guys do such wonderful jobs!

Edited by Kerowyn

The Bleeding Moons are certainly not what I expected. And the Fleshcrowns are rather pretty. Good work spriters!

Love the adults! smile.gif I remember the second ones, but not the first.

Great! Now that a lot of people backed off the from the caves maybe I can FINALY get a single egg. sad.gif Hoping ill get a CB if any left. Dx

@AveryCF

There are plenty of them still out there. It doesn't seem like they are pulling a Copper in scarcity, it is just a matter of being in the right place at the right time...

Good luck

(spelling edit)

Edited by Husky51

Not too fond of the title fleshcrowne, so I will stick with calling them Imperials in the forums

Ditto. Anything with Flesh in it sound very... strange.

I prefer imperials too.

@AveryCF

Check your PM, there may be a surprise waiting for you...

Husky.

pulling a Copper

Every time I find a dragon to be very elusive, I'm going to be thinking it's 'pulling a Copper'. lol

One more hour and I can boot this GW I snagged by accident. I'm definitely going to try and get a small army of each of the new dragons.... smile.gif

Hmm... the sprites ok, not favorites of mine, but they're nice.

The Imperials (yes, I'm gonna call them Imperials too bc Fleshcrownes just sounds a little strange to me, lol) are plain, but I like the simple layout of them.

I love the details on the Bleeding Moons, but the sprites are a little difficult to see (the male in particular)... maybe that's just me though.

Overall, very nice! Hopefully I get a few more Imperials. Still haven't managed to catch my own Imperials, but was lucky enough to trade for a pair.

pulling a Copper

LOL, my term is 'Blusang rare'

I can't decide which I like more, they're both fantastic!

Thank you, spriters, and congrats!

I like the Bleeding Moon.The color and sprite are unique.I think there will be some nice lineage soon.

I just love the look to all of the adults.

The male BM's face is very hard to make out, but I do love the design.

I like the Fleshcrownes a bit more, though. Probably the color. tongue.gif

(I will be siding with everyone else in just calling them Imperials.)

Edited for duh moment on dragon name spelling.

Edited by Sincerest_Apologies

Forgot to check in here when they grew up. But the BM's horns! wub.gif

I like the names FreckleButts and Imps... These are the names that I will use. Awesome sprites, tho...

(grammar edit)

Imps. Yes, that's it. That's the nickname. ^__^

Imps. Yes, that's it. That's the nickname. ^__^

tikigurl91 herself, one of the Spriters said in a previous post that it is what she calls them... IMPS

Edited by Husky51

Imperial, tree ninja, frecklebutt, imp... the poor bleeding moons have no nickname. xd.png

Oh no! New release and I wasn't there. Dang!

Been looking straight for 1 1/2 hours and still no egg. It's like with the Coppers, I missed the release day too and still haven't gotten a single one xd.png

Oh man.... now back to hunting! BTW the adults look beautiful! <3

EDIT: OMG, people on this site are soooo nice! Thanks so much <33333

Edited by Aeres

Love them both, the crowns remind me of the frills, and man will they be loved. As for those bloodmoons, they're really cool x] dunno how to describe it....a 'fierce' kind of cool

Thank you and congrats spriters happy.gif

I think I alrdy saw the blue ones somewhere in the Dragon Requests, can't remember the artist though. Glad they got released at the end smile.gif

Imperial, tree ninja, frecklebutt, imp... the poor bleeding moons have no nickname. xd.png

Yes, well, guess the Bleeding Moons are "too fierce for nicknames"... wink.gif (And you could count "Bloodmoons"...)

And thanks for the reminder - I almost forgot I wanted to snag some names with the "Tree Ninja" in it.

Got "Imperial Tree Ninja" ! Huzzah ! (also "Crowned..." and "Freckled...") laugh.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus