TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Picked up an extra couple of the new eggs, so now I have four of each new dragon. They're so beautiful. Thanks to everyone who created them. :-)

Ah, these are beautiful! I especially love the Bleeding Moons, but the Fleshcrownes are lovely, too. Thanks to TJ and the spriters! I'm glad I was able to pick these guys up so easily, hehe.

Gotta say I love the Fleshcrownes. I have a thing for the more cute/pretty dragons. xd.png

I will say the spritework on the Bleeding Moon dragon is pretty cool, though.

We were close on the Bloodmoon/Bleeding Moon name. biggrin.gif

Thanks, spriters and TJ.

Whoops almost missed the adults!

I love the blue ones. :3 Look like some terrific breed of dragon. *^-^* Very well done and nice addition to the dragon species'.

Loving the coloring on the Bleeding Moon dragons. The shading and everything is gorgeous.

The Imperial Fleshcrownes are really cute. They look like they're more of a delicate/smaller dragon than the Bleeding Moons. I want to snuggle them, they're just so cute!

I hope these two will be commons, but it's highly unlikely they will be. I'm glad I got my breeding pairs. ♥

Thank you, T.J. and artists, for another new dragon release! I love the colors on the Fleshcrownes, and the Bleeding Moons are impressive!

I like the names FreckleButts and Imps... These are the names that I will use. Awesome sprites, tho...

(grammar edit)

Edited by Husky51

I really like the tail on the Bleeding Moons. And the male Imperial Fleshcrowne looks like he's moonwalking. Love it.

Finally was able to get on my home computer - the monitor is much better. I was able to really see the shading on the Fleshcrowne's wings. Sooooo pretty!! Also - the spots on their rump remind me of a cutie mark tongue.gif

I really like the fleshcrownes, though the bleeding moon dragons are...alright. I like the sprite work on them, but I definitely favor the little fleshcrownes. <3

I absolutely love the Bleeding Moons! They're probably my favorite dragon to be released in a while now.

I'm not personally a big fan of yellow, but the Fleshcrownes are adorable too.

Nice work spriters. smile.gif