TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Ooh, pretty adults! I do prefer the Fleshcrownes, mainly because of their simplicity and awesome frills and cutie marks. And I like their colors, too. xd.png

Yeah, remember these. Pretty awesome. Yay for more releases that somehow I can no longer catch anything at all~

Off to breed pretties to trade for these guys.

The Bleeding Moons do sound familiar...but I like the female sprite, she looks like she could kick some butt if anyone messes with her and I got a female one (still not Fleshcrowne).

Is it weird that the tail reminds me of the Vampire's?

Oh my the babies have grown up!

I love the adult sprites and the names - Bleeding Moon and Imperial Fleshcrown.

Beautiful! Both Bleeding Moons and the Imperial Fleshcrowns - although I like being able to call the the IFs Impish Frecklebutts too! I think the Bleeding Moons might look very good with Deep Seas or Dreams, and I cannot wait to see the Fleshies with the Teimarrs!

Personally, I love the detail - the more details the better - and to look at each scale and see its shading - even that would not be too much for me. Someday I'll post the photo I use for my desktop background, just because it really shows some dragon details.

But I digress, and I really want to congratulate Mysfytt, Imbecamiel and Tikigurl91 on your gorgeous new dragons! <3

Wow, I've scrolling through the forum and cave for the past 20 minutes and just realized that they would have grown up by now *facepalm*

WHOA! The Bleeding Moon Dragons are absolutely amazing ... I was not expecting their ferociousness or how sharp their red horns would contrast from their bodies!

This is also the creepiest line ever: "When outside in the sun, the small red spatters on their back grow and spread, making the dragons appear to ‘bleed’." ;D

The Imperial Fleshcrownes look like a very cute, docile, and playful breed =). I think I will eventually breed them with our other "fleshy" dragons, the Spotted Greenwings, if I can get the Greenwings to wake up during the day that is wink.gif

May have forgotten to say congratulations to Tikigurl91 on your first DC release. And thanks to Mysfytt, Imbecamiel and Tikigurl91 for the great sprites. Thanks to TJ, too, for releasing these lovely new dragons.

I love both of the dragons hnnng

Bleeding Moons are amazing and the spots on the Fleshcrowne make it more amazing.

I really want to breed the Fleshcrownes with Frills! o: They look like they'd go well together.

Whew, the duplicate adults have gone back to frozen hatchling stage, for a while there I was worried something bad might have happened to TJ to keep him from freezing his hatchies. tongue.gif

I'm glad they have dimorphism and I think this is the first time that I can't really say I like the male or female better. Both Fleshcrownes look equally cute and impish and the Bleeding Moons are just perfect in every way. wub.gif

I think I'm in love with the Bleeding Moons' wings wub.gif

They look like they scrape and scar the skies as they're flying wub.gif

Edit: And I'm pretty sure I remember seeing them on the completed page.. the line "Their tail barbs contain a powerful neuro-toxin which they use to subdue their prey" from their description sounds really familiar

Edited by DeathCry

The Fleshcrownes just look so elegant yet childish to me; like a small prince/princess at the age of 5 whom is spoiled yet playful and happy. I dunno, ahah~ xd.png Love them. I think I like the females more, but I'm not really sure. I bet these guys'll look fantastic paired with Gold dragons.

(And thank you spriters/TJ!)

Spriters, your dragons are most beautiful!! Thank you biggrin.gif

Oh my gods.

The Bleeding Moons are just dflkasdjfaldfjas

I am so hoarding these. That dragon is something I would expect for Halloween though. ohmy.gif But I'm not complaining!

It's always so much fun to watch a new release develop on on TJ's scroll, and anticipate each stage of hatchling and then, finally, the adults. Thanks to TJ and Spriters for yet another new release!

I just wanted to make a suggestion about the Fleshcrownes' description. The last sentence reads a bit clumsily, and the punctuation structure is mostly what's throwing it off, I think. It says this:

"Fleshcrownes, being a very peaceful breed—more prone to flight than fight; if threatened, will raise their crowns while hissing in an attempt to scare off predators."

It would flow much more smoothly just by changing the punctuation and a word or two:

"Fleshcrownes are a very peaceful breed, more prone to flight than fight: if threatened, they will raise their crowns while hissing in an attempt to scare off predators."

Aww, I like the Fleshcrownes better, precious lil babies. Their name kind of creeps me out though.

Finally got a chance to see the adults. They are beautiful

Hmm, I kind of start to remember Fleshcrownes... Also just noticed they have cutie marks like ponies. Adorable.

Riiiight, forgot this.

Grats to Tiki for making it in.

Thanks for awesome sprites Mysfytt~ and Tiki and Cami

Shout out to all that made these eggs, hatchlings and adults sprints!!!! thank you guys a lot they are wonderful and mine finally hatched!