zaverxi

Lineage Pages

How's this idea?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would rather see all the lineage (especially if someone is making a lineage for aesthetics such as a rainbow lineage) displayed as normal/small icons with the names shortened--such as you see on your desktop where the name is longer than the icon.

For example,

( ICON )

Shally...

( ICON )

Midas...

( ICON )

Capy...

etc. The full name isn't always something people need to see unless you click on it. Or simply, hover over the dragon's name to expand.

Expanding on that suggestion(a month late whoops)

It'd be ok if names weren't put in at all for the larger lineages and just showed the small icon, but hovering over it gives the standard size of the icon with the name and possibly the 4 or 5-letter code under it as well. I know it's possible to do so with HTML code, at least for the text part. Not quite sure if the icon is codeable like that but I don't see why not.

I'll support any lineage view suggestion that offers OPTIONS.

We've got optional settings for plenty of things. Why not have an option for the current (ugh) lineage view, the old lineage view, and the ability to break it up among many pages or view up to a maximum of 50 generations? This would give people the ability to choose the most convenient option for their screen size, as well as to customize according to their asthetic taste and what would work best for their projects and other purposes.

So, yes, thank you, I like this idea... as an option in conjunction with several other options. alot.png