Please join! Post your forms here.

The introduction, rules, form, and accepted characters can be found there! ^^

~~~~~

This is our chatroom:

TPE Chatroom

~~~~~

And a wonderful video by Taleena Fuka:

Edited by SpiritWolfe

I have to ask: which different time zones are we in? I know some are from Australia, others are from the U.S.

Yep, I know.

Which time zone that the hatchlings are in doesn't matter to me, which one would you like?

No, I mean, which time zones are we in?

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Oh, LOL.

We? What do you mean, we? I myself am from the Eastern Time Zone.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

We, as a collective group.

Example:

n00b1: Central

n00b2: Eastern

n00b3: Pacific

n00b4: Samoa

Spiritwolfe: I'll put the time zones in the main post or whatever so people know who's sleeping when and such

Edit: I love Easter time zone

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I'm in Easter Time Zone too xd.png

I don't think the dragons need a specific time zone, since one day hasn't even passed yet. tongue.gif But I was wondering what season it currently is for them?

I'm Eastern time zone. tongue.gif

Yeah, the season of which the hatchlings are currently in would be nice to know.

I in the Easter Time Zone myself. Seems a lot of us are in that time zone so far. Also trying to wait for Amara to post before I do with either Ashni or Aysu since both had asked her something. Don't want ya'll to think I was being lazy or something. tongue.gif

I am thinking about making another character, but if I did I don't see another way than it being already mature. That being a male Vampire hatchling, but wanted to run it by all of you guys before I did it first. The reason for the mature thing is because of the sprite of the hatchling themselves and the description given, which can be seen here. Just makes more sense to have him be mature so he would be 'alive' in a sense of the word, but would have him have the ability to be active in the day and just be very pron to falling asleep at random times. (Narcolepsy, anyone?) I can just have him wonder up to either one of the groups out exploring or come back to the cave since it means he would have been hatched if he is mature. Age wise he might be oldest out of them if he hatched that fast to mature, but I doubt mentally he would be seeing as I don't think a hatchling that could not move since it 'appears dead' can do much of anything until it matures and I will say he had done that maybe a few minutes before all the dragons had started to hatch. Instinct made him go out to feed so he missed all the excitement on that end. Sounds good or no?

Edited by Lilithachaos

Wow, only 13 character posts today. Where is everybody?

Edit: Make that now 16 tongue.gif

@Lilithachaos: That's pretty confusing. Vampires can't hatch, and would make weird characters as hatchlings. Also, don't make him any more mature than any of the other characters. It's sort of unfair.

Of course, you would have to run this by Wolfe, so really it's her decision.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

@Bacon_Strips: Oops, editing...

@Evensong: I'd say it's summer, as none of the hatchlings commented that there was any snow, thawing, etc.

@Lilthachaos: Would it be okay if you didn't follow the S1 hatchling description and have him be 'alive'? I agree with Bacon that he shouldn't be more mature than the others.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Yeah, I think every hatchling should be wingless. The hatchlings hatched with wings can have them, but the rest shouldn't. I hope that isn't being pushy. sad.gif

Okay then. What do I do with Kalana?!

I have no idea what time zone I am. I'm canadian.

@Bacon They do hatch technically, but even I get confused on just why they hatch when they 'appear dead' as a young hatchling and then become active at night when mature. That logic from dragoncave has always escaped me. The adult Vampire dragons bite whatever dragon eggs to turn the hatchling inside that egg into a Vampire dragon as well, so in effect they will have to hatch sooner or later.

@Spirit No that is fine and that is why I wanted to run it by everyone on here because I did not want to step on anyone's toes, so to speak anyways. I personally like keeping to what dragoncave says about them, but like I said above to Bacon in this post, the logic that they 'seem dead' when they had to get out of the egg in the first place seems a little flawed. So I am more than willing to change it him being 'alive' in a sense of the word as a young hatchling.

@Doctortear No, you are not being pushy at all! I asked and I wanted honest answers, which I am very happy that I have gotten. I don't want anyone to think that I am trying to 'skip' ahead or somehow cheat because I am not trying to do that. In fact, If I make the hatchling then I am going to just go with Spirit's idea and just change the whole 'seems to be dead' thing to him being more alive as a hatching all along.

Edited by Lilithachaos

Personally, I really like the idea of a hatchling that has left and is much older. That was my idea with Kalana, but she's just LESS THAN A DAY older.

@Koala, google it tongue.gif that's what I did ^.^ I'm canadian too

@bacon, just been more busy than usual tongue.gif sorry I haven't had that much time to RP :/

@Lilitha, maybe he can just be really lethargic?

Okay, good. I thought I thought Favian was a boy the whole time when he was a girl.

Okay. I'll google it.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Why is there suddenly nobody RPing The Plagued Earth anymore? At first, I always came back to two pages, but now... I sit at my computer for hours on end, and nothing! And I even see some people from The Plagued Earth RPing other RPs! Is The Plagued Earth dying ALREADY?!?!

Edited by KoalaNoob

No I am still here, but I was trying to wait until nikikt posted something for Amara because both my character kind of interacted with her. However after Monday I will most likely will just go on and continue with something else one way or another.