TwilightMoonDragon

The Heart of a Wolf | Nightshade RP

"Okay, well lets go then". Tyler walked over to his bedroom and grabbed his wallet, then came back to the kitchen. "Where do you want to go? I'm thinking McDonalds or Tim Hortons". Tyler snatched his car keys from the counter and opened the door for Garret. "Ladies first" he said with a little sass.

((F.Y.I Tim Hortons is a Canadian coffee place))

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

A group of zoo visitors had locked themselves inside a small airconed room, next to the polar bear enclosure. The design of the room utilized the same area for entry and exit, meaning that they had effectively trapped themselves inside. The woman that Kasper had been chasing was one of the rooms inhabitants, her terrified frame huddled in the far corner of the room as two others attended to her.

If wolves could laugh, he would have been rolling on the floor, but as it was he couldn't laugh in this form. That didn't mean he wasn't enjoying himself. Occassionly he would 'stand' against the glass and growl, causing those inside to huddle closer.

"What is the zoo playin at?! Why haven't they sent someone to shoot the dam beast!" shouted a burly man from inside the room, his outburst causing Kasper to focus in on the man, his teeth bared. Should the man push his luck further, Kasper would be more then willing to play the role of 'beast'.

A truck full of zoo staff was on their way, two of them holding tranq guns, but with the group of people running away, it was proving harder for them to reach Kasper.

Sarah shook her head, amusement glinting in her eyes. Minerva always seemed to like getting herself in trouble, or causing others trouble. Why am I not surprised? She bent her head dragging the deer with her as she padded towards Minerva, looking around at the trees. It was a nice day, not the best, but it was nice. Her head turned towards Minerva, her grey eyes staring intently at the other guardian. Anything else you want to do?

((Fast travel ^^))

Tyler opens the driver side door of his car then steps out. It was an electric blue 2013 Ford Mustang with a black stripe down the middle. Tyler admired his baby, then gently closed the door. "Hey Garret, do you think Sarah, Kasper, and Minerva would wanna join us?" he asked. "I think that anytime that we can be spending time together as a pack is good". Tyler pulled out his phone and waited for Garret to respond.

((This is the car btw <33))

"Okay," Lance chuckled. Then she said something degrading again. "Hey... Don't do that. It's fine, really. I thought it was funny. Don't be so critical. You know what I'm getting a degree and and, oh, your way of being does make me despair. In any case, though, I'll see you at twelve." And he hung up without saying any farewell, as was his awful habit. It seemed rude to most, but he just hated saying goodbye. The finality of the practice oppressed his fair broken heart in a was that made it struggle to breathe, so he ceased to partake in such a saddening mass-habit. It seemed to him that every goodbye brought sadness in its purest form and he didn't want to feel what had made his heart cry so very much. When his parents left him alone in the house, he was very alone indeed and did seem to cry forever in the artificial night of solitude and the natural night of the earth's face turned defiantly from its mother sun. So he bit his lip and tried not to think about his parents, whom he'd not seen or heard from in a year, which was a virtual form of disowning that made one's heart cry out so very often due to the uncertainty of the fact that left it restless. Ah, how much he would give for even one certainty. But, alas, he would not be dealt such an easy thing so soon. Nay, he'd wait for it and beg for it until the pitiful nature of his weeping would make it impossible to refuse such a poor man from his one true wish.

"Oh, what's you degree in?" Sam asked, waiting for about minute after speaking. She always forgot that he never said goodbye. She wondered if it had to do with something in his past. However, asking him about it would be rude and he'd probably ask about her past in return. She didn't want to discuss it primarily because people would think her lonely or something. She thought people deserved to have their own lives. She wondered if her parents ever knew about the guardians. She walked to her room and tugged on a grey jacket that was just a little too big for her, and she adjusted the sleeves using the belt on each sleeve. It wasn't perfect, it'd still slip sometimes. Regardless, she wouldn't part with it for all the money in the world. She finished dressing, vetoed the Ramen. She'd eat at the cafe. She had some time left over to write some too. She needed to write a short story by the end of the month anyway... she wondered if she should try to make a thinly veiled story about her life. The Guardian part might be altered, so that she wasn't leading them to her front steps... but it could be cathartic. She just needed to keep an eye on the time.

There is nothing else to do... Minerva shrugged, and looked away. There was no herd left... And no more fun things to do...

"Dunno. You're the alpha. You should decide." Garret rested against a post, and looked at the car. It was very beautiful... And handsome.

[bed.]

(Beatutiful and handsome, eh?)

Time passed and it came time to go. It was about 11:54. Could he make it in that time? Maybe. He decided to walk because the drive would be too short if he took the car. So he power-walked, aware that the sun beating down on him from the side would most likely slow him down eventually. But he kept walking and walking and thinking about his paper for class that he'd have to write soon and, before he knew it, he'd arrived. It was 12:01. Not bad. Entering, he looked around for the person he'd be eating with.

Sam showed up at 11:55 on the dot. As she waited, a few people asked if she wanted a seat. She shook her head and didn't say anything. Maybe she was too early or maybe he had something else and didn't tell her. She played with her hands, anxiously waiting. When he finally showed up, she stood quickly and waved. He wasn't late, maybe she'd been just too early. Now he was going to give her a weird look and ask how long she'd been here. She'd have to reply, 'not long' and try not to be nervous. She was always nervous though, so even if she was it wouldn't be out of place. She could feel the stares of people as she waited for Lance to come to her table. It wasn't many, but she really wished they'd just stop.

Lance sat down across from Sam without a word as he approached. When he sat down, he smiled calmly. "Sorry to keep you waiting." He looked around at the few others in the café and made note of her discomfort, but made no comment. No comment was needed. Besides, it'd be best if they got right down to business. "So, Sam... We're both Keepers, right? We've got responsibilities and people to look after. But we're both in college. There's a certain point at which you've gotta step back and realize that we've both got a lot on our plates... Now, I've arranged this meeting so we could discuss and alleviation of this overwhelming volume of things to do. A merger."

"They're here!.. Thank god they are here!" shouted a woman, pointing towards the approaching Zoo vehicle. Already one of the men on the back was taking aim with his tranquilizer rifle, however unknown to him his cover had been blown. Had the woman not pointed them out, kasper would have been oblivious to their presence, so caught up in this little game of his.

Several times he had teased the terrified visitors. He would pretend to lose interest and walk around the corner, only to 'pounce' onto the foolish daredevil that took the risk of leaving the room, scaring them back inside. However he made no attempt to actually enter the room, he would just end up trapped with them.

With Kasper aware of the looming threat, he managed to dodge the whizzing dart, its needle embedding itself into the wooden frame around the viewing room door. Kasper began to run, running through various bushes as the vehicle began to give chase

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phaine sat down at his sofa, only a 1/4 of his sandwich left. He had turned the TV onto the news channel just in time to catch the 'breaking news'

"Oh.. Oh my.. " muttered the news anchor as she read the memo she was just handed by one of the apprentices working at the news station. "Uh..Ladies and Gentlemen.. we have just received some distressing news... we are getting reports that one of the wolves at the local zoo has managed to escape its enclosure and is currently terrorizing the zoo's visitors... information as to how the animal had managed to escape are vague and there is still no word from the zoo as to how such a thing could..." her attention was drawn back to the apprentice, who was frantically waving her arms behind camera, "it.. it seems that we have some video footage... viewers I would just like to inform you that what you may see could be graphic.."

The tv screen flashed to the 10 second grainy video footage; its contents showing Kasper chasing after the man who was holding the camera then suddenly going black as the man fell over.

"D..don't be alarmed.. I have received confirmation from one of our members of staff, the man seen holding the camera is currently receiving minor treatment for the fall but is otherwise unharmed.."

"That idiot..." he muttered, before changing the channel. He had already lost interest in the news.

Sarah nodded at Minerva, who had a point. There really wasn't much else to do right now. Well, we could head back to town. she suggested. She didn't really care much, just as long as she had something to do. She hated being bored, mainly due to the fact that her train of thought always wandered towards topics she didn't want to think of. Letting out a sigh, she sat down, curling slightly towards her.

Luna padded softly through the woods, the early Saturday sunshine glinting off her pearly fur. She was calmly listening to the sounds of the forest, the voices of a thousand songbirds, sopping moss squishing as she walked and... a deep growl? She instantly halted picking her head up and perking her ears, she waited. Then the growl came again and her tail wagged in amusement as she realized it was only her stomach. She laughed inwardly at herself and continued on, she was actually getting rather hungry. She opened her maw slightly and sniffed with her nose, the metallic scent of blood instantly hitting her. The sweet smell was distracting but, she couldn't help but notice two other scents mixed in. Other wolves. From the smell of them they weren't Fallon either, they were Cuyler. Lowering her back and her head, Luna began to crawl, almost silently, across the forest floor. She caught a snippet of conversation and stopped, peering over a small knoll in the forest floor, she glimpsed the two wolves. A gray wolf and a sharp, black one; whom she believed to be Sarah and Minerva. Emitting a low growl she crept backward, backtracking down the knoll. Creeping from the trees she hoped her coloring wouldn't give her away and that she might be able to snag some of their deer.

"A merger? Our Alphas hate each other. I mean, I've suggested it only to have it violently shut down." Sam said, a little stunned. So fast to suggest a merger, even though he knew that the alphas would probably kill each other before they ever fell in love... or staying in the same room longer than ten minutes. Other than that, there were the Keepers themselves, maybe the betas. Although, it would be better if it was a higher rank. "Is there anyone interested in helping the merger?" Sam asked, looking up from her slump. She looked up, somewhat desperate for something to work with. Hopefully he wouldn't suggest them... No way, that would mean stepping down from being Keeper, a new Keeper would be picked, and the new Keeper might not even agree with them. So it wouldn't work out at all.

Tyler took out his phone and sent a text to Kasper, Sam, Sarah and Minerva. It said Sup? wanna come over 2 Tim Hortons for some breakfast w/ Garret and I? . "Well, I sent them a text. They'll either show up or not. I also sent one to Sam; maybe she let us in on any Keeper stuff that she has got planned. Plus it would be nice to have breakfast with an extra person" he said while putting his phone in his pocket. "Shall we?". He motioned for the entry way and opened the door for Garret. "Ladies first".

"Don't worry about it... I'm gonna get a degree in psychology. I know how to deal with it. Just let me try to ease them into it. Worst comes to worst, we'll use good cop, bad cop." He ordered tea from a waitress with a faint smile a smooth voice. It arrived a short time later with three packets of sugar on the saucer. Cool. He flipped one of them over and a phone number was listed on the back. Simple psychology. Make people believe that what he wanted them to do was their own idea. Very simple indeed. "I'll talk to my beta later and maybe she can convince the alpha about it. You should try to ease your alpha into it too. Just make him think it's his genius idea and everything should work out." He took a sip of his tea, not breaking eye contact. "Okay?"

[*headdesk*

Again, I have lost interest.

Sorry, gonna have to close this. I'm making so many RPs and closing them, AND DRIVING MOOSE CRAZY. I think I'm just tired from RPing werewolves or animals...

I'm making a Dragon Age RP if anyone is interested. HOPEFULLY I WON'T GET BORED OF THAT.

/ shot

Again, sorry guys.]

Closed at the request of the OP.