Moonbeam22

The Last Dragons OoC

Yaaaayyyyy! *Dances in a circle* we're back! biggrin.gif

Username: Raven301

Name: Aria (right head) Iria (left head)

Species: user posted image

Personality: Aria and Iria are two different consciousness and think of themselves as such. Like twins they have voices that sound the same and although not necessary they will often speak at the same time. When they get into a fight you will know it, they will ignore each other for awhile and then suddenly be yelling, screeching and biting. Between the two of them Aria is much shyer and quieter and is harder to make friends with. Iria is certainly loud enough to compensate for her sister, she is very hyper and silly and at times can be very annoying. Iria is easy to make friends with and both of them will protect friends fiercely.

Crush/Mate?: None

Talents/ Abilities: Aria and Iria are great fighters and surprisingly fast and agile, and can strike twice as fast with twice as many heads.

Other: Aria and Iria are smaller than the average two-head

Edited by Raven301

Username: Misty-Shroud

Name: Raymi

Personality: Raymi is a quiet and slightly shy, but enjoys the company of other dragons. She often tries to overcome her shyness in an attempt to make new friends, and becomes more sociable after becoming friends with a dragon. She is very calm, rarely losing her temper or becoming angry, but she does become extremely protective if she believes her friends or family are in danger.

Crush/Mate?: Nope

Talents/ Abilities: Raymi is very quick at flying and is a good hunter. She is good at swimming, though she can't swim as well as aquatic dragons.

Other:

Username: 0023567467

Name: Lifaen

Species:

user posted image

Personality: Lifaen is kind and smart. He has a short patience span and can be sometimes stubborn. He is honest but he doesn't always tell the truth sometimes. Lifaen is very chatty and can talk for hours without taking a break. Lifaen can be annoying because of his non stop talking but when he finally realises that the dragon he is talking to is starting to get annoyed he stops talking immediately. He likes to make friends with as many dragons as he can.

Crush/Mate?: None

Talents/ Abilities: Lifaen is a very good fighter and he can swim.

Other: He doesn't like climbing

Username: Shibadruid

Name: Neruth

Personality: Neruth is a loner. He often merely watches disputes, rather than getting involved. He never makes long-lasting attachments, and always puts himself first. Self-preservation is his one and only driving force.

Crush/Mate?: Nope.

Talents/ Abilities: Can move with almost complete silence during the night. However, he is much more clumsy during the day.

Other: For Pony!

Username: Emeelia

Name: Kite

Species: Canopy dragon user posted image

Personality: Kite is outgoing and tenacious. He loves giving time to people, and readily sacrifices his time and attention for others, being the considerate dragon he likes to think he is, and gets lonely by himself. Kite is also a bit of a show-off, loving being praised, and in turn loves to praise others. He is trusting and willing to think the best of anyone.

Crush/Mate?: none...

Talents/ Abilities: He is excellent at climbing and jumping, and will be a talented glider as he gets older, with one fault in his gliding technique.

Other: He is known to spend much of his time gazing longingly at the sky.

Since this could cause some complaints in the future, I thought that I'd ask: could a Nebula hatchling's wings be used for flying even as a young hatchling? The S1 picture does show them with wings, but it doesn't state whether or not they can support the hatchling's weight. What do you think?

Well, I think that they probably could, but that it would be much more difficult than for an adult because they're weaker.

Yes, but only for short distances at low heights. Once they are mature they can start zipping around wink.gif

I'll be that snooty pooty.

Username: Onixthebunny1

Name: Levania

Personality: Levania is a narcissistic, ungrateful snob. She's a dishonest backstabber who will sacrifice anything (or anyone) to climb the social tower. She likes to assert power. Because she is a small dragon, she'll defend herself by giving a nasty, venomous bite. One of her good traits is that she can give helpful info to those who need it - but obviously for a price.

Crush/Mate?: She'll pretend to love a male and very likely toy with their heart. She does this because she wins them easily. Not only that, but they may have benefits such as easy food. None right now.

Talents/ Abilities: She's very good at spreading rumors. She can also be very stealthy, that way she can eavesdrop.

Other: Moo smile.gif

Username: Wyvern_Oliza

Name: Estra

Species: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Personality: She is adventurous and playful. Although she isn't extremely social, she does build a strong relation with those she trusts. To Estra, life is and adventure and she wants to experience it all. There is no bad in the world, as far as she knows, and a lot to enjoy.

Crush/Mate?: None (Ferovan if he returns)

Talents/ Abilities: Estra is an excellent climber and very fast.

Other: She has a lame wing and it took her 3x average amount of time to learn how to fly.

Glad to see this back up, but I'm bummed out that Lance won't be here anymore. He was fun to roleplay sad.gif

Username: Wyvern_Oliza

Name: Estra

Species: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Personality: She is adventurous and playful. Although she isn't extremely social, she does build a strong relation with those she trusts. To Estra, life is and adventure and she wants to experience it all. There is no bad in the world, as far as she knows, and a lot to enjoy.

Crush/Mate?: None (Ferovan if he returns)

Talents/ Abilities: Estra is an excellent climber and very fast.

Other: She has a lame wing and it took her 3x average amount of time to learn how to fly.

Glad to see this back up, but I'm bummed out that Lance won't be here anymore. He was fun to roleplay sad.gif

Accepted, but your images aren't working for me. Use the ones from the Wiki

Levania with love would be like the skinny mermaid in

Even at the end, when she does find her actual love, but that's when she's an adult.

When I saw that a dragon suggested making beds out of pelts, I was somehow reminded of this.

Accepted, but your images aren't working for me. Use the ones from the Wiki

From the wiki? How do I do that?