Moonbeam22

The Last Dragons

"Hi Neruth! Do you know why she even tried to attack a coyote in the first place? I mean, sure you could eat it but there's the risk of killing yourself in the attempt to try and kill it. Personally I would try for something less dangerous on my first hunt, for example a fox or maybe even a rabbit but anyone can kill a rabbit so then perhaps a badger.

I have a better idea, Neruth growled, slightly annoyed, why don't you ask her yourself? She's not knocked out, you know. Neruth stalked off, and hid by his nest. Lying on the ground, he began to look up at the stars. Unbeknownst to him, he had just spotted a dark, purple galaxy, and had already begun to copy it's patterns onto his scales. Slowly but surely, the small points of light on his body shifted and changed color to match the galaxy in the stars, making Neruth unique, his pattern one-of-a-kind.

user posted image~ Kite

~Raymi

Raymi nodded slightly as she heard Kite mention her name. How could she have forgotten to say her name? Oh well, she would try to remember next time. She sighed, and turned her head as she heard Estra asking a question. She looked back at the tiny grass nest she had made for a moment before looking back at Estra,"We've been making nests to sleep in." she answered.

"Except the nests I'm making aren't for me to sleep in," Kite added after Raymi, then explained, "They're for the eggs. I can find a place to sleep later." He ducked his head, as if slightly embarrassed, but actually happy.

"Ok ok, calm your farm." Lifaen looked at Fyria and said "Hey! How come your hurt? Were you trying to kill a coyote for meat? Are you sore? Do you want me to go and find a healer? Not that there would be any healers that are advanced in healing.

Luna awoke from her deep slumber. She opened her eyes only to see the darkness of her egg. It's to cramped in here...and dark. she thought How do I get out? Just then she got an idea. She kicked the egg shell as hard as she could and a little hole formed letting in light. She did this again and again until the egg cracked open and she tumbled out. Hi everyone she said

user posted image~ Fyria

((They wouldn't know what a coyote was, by the way wink.gif))

Fyria whipped around at the other hatchling, anger boiling up inside her. "You think I attacked that thing!? I'm not an idiot, I was the one who was attacked. It came out of nowhere and almost killed me, mind you. Only a fool would hunt that thing," she shouted, getting very close to the Canopy's face. She gave him one last glare before limping off.

Tears stung her eyes as a stabbing pain shot up her leg in each step. She did not return to the cave, but instead hide beneath a small ledge to spend the night. Before she fell asleep, the Hellhorse washed her wounds in a stream. She did not make any noise during this, but when she breathed fire on the leg to cauterize it, she could not keep a scream of pain from escaping her maw.

The leg was now covered in scar tissue and burnt flesh. Ignoring the unappealing sight and throbbing, Fyria settled down in the grass and waited for sleep to overcome her.

Edited by Moonbeam22

Royanne-Royal Blue

Royanne opened her eyes in a dark confined space What the? She thought as she wriggled her arms and legs. She heard a crack as she wriggled more, the egg toppled on its side and shattered into many tiny pieces busting the young blue dragon out. Royanne carefully stood up and observed her surroundings. She saw some other dragons like her around the cave. Hello? She said when she noticed three other small dragons talking beside many other eggs. Two of them were green and the other was a light blue Um, Hello there! can you hear me? I'm Royanne!

Edited by OmegaGrox

Luna looked around. Obviously they didn't hear he so she sat down and waited for something to happen. Suddenly, she heard a cracking sound. Looking over she saw a deep blue egg crack open and a dragon of the same color tumble out. Eager to make a friend, Luna stumbled over to the hatchling Hi what's your name She said.

"Hey Fyria wait up!" Lifaen went over to her and said, "You were saying something to me earlier today about animals pelts and how they would make god nests or something. I caught a deer and was wondering what to do with it."

Royanne-Royal Blue

Royanne was calling the other dragons when she heard a voice behind her saying Hi, what's your name?. She turned around to see a small greyish dragon Um,hello there, my name is Royanne... what's yours? do you know anyone here? I dont and im hungry... She said quietly to the other dragon.I was just going to talk to these other dragons I saw to see if they could tell us where we are and where to get food. Its nice to meet you anyway...

user posted image

Levania strolled around, making note of every nook and cranny their home had for hours until it was too dark that even the starlight didn't help much.

She found a nebula stargazing and noticed his wings were changing a bit. "Hello." She said.

I'm Luna dae Sola. But call me Luna. Can come to? said Luna she looked around the cave and saw many colorful hatchlings and eggs wow I never new that drargons were so colorful she thought looking sadly at her grey scales.

Neruth turned slowly as he heard another dragon speak. He must have dozed off ... in any case, he replied curtly, hello. I am Neruth. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to be alone. It is late, after all. Neruth lay down in his nest, with his head still tilted upwards, watching the galaxies in the night sky swirl around, making different patterns every moment.

user posted image

Levania smirked, catching note of his being a loner. "Alright then." She replied slyly.

She climbed up a small tree and rested her head so she could see the stars. Then, slowly, she drifted off into a light slumber.

user posted image~ Kite

"Except the nests I'm making aren't for me to sleep in," Kite added after Raymi, then explained, "They're for the eggs. I can find a place to sleep later." He ducked his head, as if slightly embarrassed, but actually happy.

user posted image~ Kite

Kite went back to making nests for the eggs, and then, finally completed, gave a sigh of relief. They were all nice and neat, and- oh, looks like another hatchling or two hatched. He'd have to go talk to them later... but later. He was tired, and wanted to go do something else, like exploring. He trotted out of the cave, and halted at the entrance at the sight of the outside world. He was in awe. There was no ceiling... it went on forever, and he wanted to explore every bit of it. But he had no wings to fly... he frowned, and looked at the trees towering a small distance from the cave. They seemed to be brushing the amazing openness, and he went over and sniffed, then pawed at the bark. Hm. He wondered... could he climb these?

The green canopy hatchling without another thought in prelude hopped onto the trunk, grasping with his claws, and then thought, yes, he could! He reached up one limb at a time on the trunk until he could grasp a limb of the tree, and the pulled himself on it. His tail swished as he looked down below. So high... he was filled with exhilaration. This was awesome!

Royanne-Royal Blue

Royanne listened as the young dragon said her name. Its nice to meet you too Luna. Okay, lets go see if these other dragons know where to get some food, or if they know where we are at least.As she spoke her stomach gurgled in protest....Actually, I think I'll get some food first, im starving! I'll see you later Luna! she said enthusiastically, waving at the Lumina. She was actually quite proud of herself, she felt ever so shy speaking to someone. A fter the short conversation, She ran to the front of the cave. Even though it was dark,Royanne's eyes quickly adjusted to see the wide open land full of life. She saw some more dragons, one was up in a tree, and another was looking up into the stars. She was busy admiring the landscape and observing the new faces when a rustle alerted her ears. She stood still watching until the right moment,as she pounced at the noise, there was a sudden squeal as the little animal fell still. she had successfully hunted her first prey-a badger. She was quite stunned at what she had just done to the innocent animal,it was her instinct,s after-all but the smell of the meat made her hungry. She took a few bites of the now dead animal. I wonder if anyone else is hungry...im sure Luna is. She thought as she picked the carcass up in her mouth and walked back to the cave.

user posted image

A small orange speck-like egg sat in the corner of the cave. Small cracks began to form at the surface of it's shell. Something was trying to brake free.

Lyr kicked furiously at the shell of her egg. She was getting too big for it. Another furious kick and she rolled out of the egg. Lyr looked around with small black eyes and stood up shakily.

Luna waited for Royanne to come back. She came back carrying a dead furry animal. Did you find food! she said running over to her to smell it. are you sure this thing is food because it doesn't smell very good. Wait here. she said running outside. Luna sniffed around for awhile then found a delicious smelling bush and she broke off a branch and drug it back to the cave. here's some good food she said nibbling the branch

user posted image

Lyr yawned and looked around. She was hungry..and bored. She needed to do something. But what? First she needed to eat, she knew that for sure. She silently slipped out of the cave and padded into the forest. She was walking for a few minutes until she came across an opening with bushes and large trees all around. "What's this?" She said and plucked something out of a bush. It was small..and circular. It was purple..and they were everywhere! There were scattered about on the bushes. She popped one into her mouth. Feeling satisfied, she said with a mouth full of berries. "..Man.. I don't know what this is. But it's darn good!" She chuckled to herself and began to pick more of the berries. She saw that she couldn't carry them all so she took a few twigs and leaves and made a basket. It was pretty ugly though.. tongue.gif She wasn't the best at crafting. Carefully picking up the small basket in her jaws, she walked back to the cave.

Raymi turned slightly after realizing she had ignored one of the other hatchlings. She sighed, letting a slight clicking noise. Sighing again she walked towards the blue dragon,"Hello, I'm Raymi." She greeted. She lowered herself on her two back legs slightly so she was in an almost sitting position before talking again,"Sorry for ignoring you before.."

Edited by Misty-Shroud

Royanne-Royal Blue

Royanne watched the Lumina chew on the stick, to her it didn't look too tasty,so she left the rest of the dead badger with the pile of eother skins. Another dragon came over to her, a light blue one which she had remembered calling to.Hello, I'm Raymi.Royanne looked at the other little dragon and said Hello Raymi, I'm Royanne!raymi replied sayingSorry for ignoring you before.Royanne gave a slight grin and repliedThat's okay, you just didn't notice me!Royanne heard small feet walking into the cave, she turned around to see a little dragon half the size of everybody else walk in with a little basket. Royanne walked over to the little dragon and greeted her.Hi there!she watched as one of the little berries fell out of thebasket. She curiously popped it into her mouth, it was sweet and mushy, and left her tongue all red.Mmm, those fruit things are all mushy and sweet!where did you get them?

(OOC: Firstly there's an OOC topic, so you should put stuff like this in the OOC. When your not writing for your character (IC) then you should put either double parentheses or <type stuff here. And lastly you can still apply for a character, (remember to put it in the OOC)

user posted image~Raymi

Raymi nodded slightly and then looked around the the cave. She had already built her nest, though she knew she would outgrow it soon enough. She shrugged and started walking out of the cave, heading towards the water. As she reached it she climbed up onto a high rock, looking down at the water below. Her face looked back up at her and she let out a slight trill of amusement at it. She saw one of the things she had caught earlier and she turned her head curiously. Maybe she could swim in the water. She climbed off of the rock and walked towards the water, stepping in. It felt cool and relaxing. She walked into the water further until it nearly reached her head and started moving her tail, propelling herself along slightly. This is fun! she thought to herself.

user posted image

"Hello!" Lyr chirped up as another dragon greeted her. "I'm Lyr, and I got these things from a few bushes in the forest. Yummy, arn't they?" She smiled and popped another one into her mouth, chewing silently.