45d3

Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles Crossover

If you've read "Son of Sobek" you know a crossover is inevitable.

Are you against it or excited? Do you think the crossover will be in the Heroes of Olympus series, or later on?

Post predictions here too, will Carter save Percy and Annabeth in Tarterus or will Brooklyn House save Camp Half-Blood?

Yeah, the two series take place right next to each other

I personally love the idea but I wonder how he's going to pull it off huh.gif

I would love it if Brooklyn House saved Camp Half-Blood biggrin.gif

Edited by Raven301

I hope they make the Kane Chronicles into a movie

Me too, and the Heroes of Olympus! I can't believe Rick Riordan is crossing them over. That's tricky stuff right there! It's going to be so cool, I can't wait to read it! biggrin.gif

If they make a Kane Chronicles movie, I hope they don't ruin it like Percy Jackson.

I wouldn't mind if it happens, but I hope there's not a whole lot of romance stuff in it. That's what ticked me off about The Heroes of Olympus.

There's definitly going to be one. In each series he has a sentence or two saying that they weren't welcomed in the other place. I remember reading in the Kane Chronicles someone saying that New York wasn't meant for the Egyptians, and was just like, yup. Crossover in progress.

He might make a whole new series for the crossover too. Since the series with Jason focuses mainly on the relations between the Greeks and the Roman demigods. I just hope he doesn't screw it up, this could be pretty epic if he writes it right.

One month until House of Hades comes out, any predictions? Edited by 45d3

You can draw alot.png of parallels between the duat and Tartarus. They are both places where monsters return to when killed. Perhaps Percy and Annabeth might get some backup afterall.

Not sure if people will rage at me for this or not, but I just had to comment... (Don't look down if you don't want to know, okay?)

Riordan might put the crossover in another series, but it's definitely not in The Blood of Olympus (unless you're talking about just a couple pages). Yes, I did read it. No, it's not in there.

Edited by heavenuniasus

Dunno if you guys have heard about it yet, but a third PJ/Kane crossover has been announced in which Sadie, Carter, Percy, and Annabeth will ALL meet and battle a villain called Setne. It'll be released May 12th 2015 according to GoodReads.

All this awesome makes me wonder if a three-way crossover between Percy, the Kanes, and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard might happen at some point.

I've been really excited for this, and so far it's basically the last thing written by Rick for the PJO series and KC series, and then It's all officially over sad.gif I'm not sure if he'll somehow add more though, if he did that would be great